Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021?

Go down 
+6
Rosanna Vendetta
Candle
Jimmy Johnson
Indy Darling
DampshawIIIఒ
SanadaGOAT
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SanadaGOAT
King of the World
King of the World
SanadaGOAT

What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? Empty
PostSubject: What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021?   What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 3:08 pm

Whatever you would like to achieve as a character or as a writer.
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ
Clients
DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021?   What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 5:33 pm

Finally win a goddamn championship
Back to top Go down
Indy Darling
Clients
Indy Darling

PostSubject: Re: What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021?   What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 8:43 pm

Just to work with more people and have a positive impact on the fed!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021?   What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 8:01 am

no-show less. Preferably to the point where I can actually show up for at least 3 DOMINIONS in a row

Edit: failed in my first match of 2021.... great

Last edited by Jimmy Johnson on Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021?   What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 2:55 pm

R

E

T

I

R

E
Back to top Go down
Rosanna Vendetta
Clients
Rosanna Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021?   What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 9:17 am

AS CHARACTER
ROSANNA VENDETTA
- To win Championships (I guess not just for this e-fed but all the other feds that she's in)
- To date more and finally get over Layne.
- To have more following on twitter.
- To make sure that she spreads the word that she is no longer mommy's princess and that she is a wrestler capable of amazing performances against different types of opponents. That she has the skills born with, but it was her dedication that made her unstoppable!
- Make Claudia Michaels regret being abusive.

CRAZY VIOLET
- To win Championships and become part of big matches. 
- To make sure she and Lillie would never fight or abandon each other no matter what, and they will stick together. 
- To become the voice of reason whenever Lillie and Kimberly have a spat.
- Become the face of DOMINION.

CLAUDIA MICHAELS
- Retire once and for all. 
- To get Jaywalker to accept the match so she can win.
- Take over Wrestleworld (?!)

AS A WRITER:
- I probably might have exaggerated some of my stuff for the Characters, but here's my goal as a writer - I want to help as much as I can and promo for every show that books me. I want to get better with writing and explore different types of styles that I can do in promos, and maybe inspire others to write, and I know there will be plenty of time to explore that. This is not writing related but I wish to get better at making posters and making my "art" look fancy for the fed, or at least I will try to. 
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

PostSubject: Re: What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021?   What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 8:48 pm

Win the American Dream Championship. Looks like I'm already ahead on my goals list.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021?   What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 1:47 pm

Get Claudia Michaels to fall in line as American Dream Architect!

In all seriousness, I just want to try my best to help out the fed as an architect and make WW as enjoyable and lasting as it can be.

Allesandro Devastation likes this post

Back to top Go down
DarkCircle
Territorial Champion
Territorial Champion
DarkCircle

PostSubject: Re: What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021?   What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 1:09 pm

As Jacob:
-Win the Terroritoral championship
-Have that rematch against Lord Dampshaw
-Try and get Lash into WW

Writer wise:
-Try and improve my promo skills with Jake. He's still technically a fresh canvas in all honesty and when do I not look to improve?

-To try and get the "Root of all Ashley" out on a more reasonable schedule than last year's.

-Try and help WrestleWorld the best that I can.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021?   What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 5:04 am

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women.

And also win a Title, I guess.

DarkCircle likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021?   What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your Wrestleworld goals for 2021?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Discussion :: Wrestleworld Discussion-
Jump to: