Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Dont Mess With Amber Fucking Payne I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Dont Mess With Amber Fucking Payne I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Dont Mess With Amber Fucking Payne I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Dont Mess With Amber Fucking Payne I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Dont Mess With Amber Fucking Payne I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Dont Mess With Amber Fucking Payne I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Dont Mess With Amber Fucking Payne I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Dont Mess With Amber Fucking Payne I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Dont Mess With Amber Fucking Payne I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Dont Mess With Amber Fucking Payne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmberJenkins09
Clients
AmberJenkins09

Dont Mess With Amber Fucking Payne Empty
PostSubject: Dont Mess With Amber Fucking Payne   Dont Mess With Amber Fucking Payne I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 11:22 pm

WrestleWorld Presents Dominion 17: New Moon
Dominion Hybrid Tag Team Champions Hip Hunters (Amber Payne&TJ Thompson)
Amber Payne © vs Michael Marchand
Promo #1:
Don’t Mess with Amber Fucking Payne

Scene opens with photo shoot happening for the upcoming WrestleWorld show. We see the Dominion Hybrid Tag Team Champions TJ Thompson and Amber Payne, now called The Hip Hunters.TJ is posing in funny, making amber smile as he is having fun. The photographer tells TJ he is done as he asks Amber to step in front of the camera. She holds her title up as she makes some poses for the camera. Camera crew from WrestleWorld comes in the room and asks to get a message from Amber for her upcoming match at Dominion against Michael Marchand. Amber takes a moment and holds the title in front of her…

Amber Payne: “My come back to wrestling, 5 months in…is not complete. I said to myself that any company you step foot in, push your limits and achieve gold. Some people said that me and TJ would never work out. He is a goof, no discipline. Now…we hold the semi newly Hybrid Tag Team titles. We worked together, meshed, and won. Now… We are the Hip Hunters. TJ, my tag team partner, and fellow champion will do battle once again with Senor Pinchy. This will hopefully be the last time TJ fights Crab Cakes. When TJ wins, because I will be there at ringside that will be the end of crabs. For me…the comeback tour is done. The path of greatness begins”

Amber swings the belt around and throws it over her shoulder. She looks at the photographer as he takes a few photos. She gives a smirk for each photo as she signals the photographer to hold on for a second…

Amber Payne: “My match for the next dominion…Michael Marchand. Who the fuck are you? Some new guy with a big fucking mouth. So, let me introduce myself since you clearly do not have the knowledge of your opponent. I am one half of Dominion Hybrid Tag Team Champion. I have a presence, you don’t. I am the definition of woman wrestler: courage, strength, and integrity. You, a delusional nothingness. So, let me tell you why I am called The Queen of Strong Style and The Huntress. I started out in a wrestling school in South Philadelphia. Yes Michael, you must go to wrestling school to become a wrestler, not waving your magic wand around that you call your brush. I was the only female in my class out 5 men. Being that only woman, I was a target for every one of those scared, little boys. So, all that time I proved I wanted to be there, wanting to be a wrestler. What did a girl like me do? Hit harder than the boys. I hurt them so many times, my trainer nicknamed me The Queen of Strong Style. As for The Huntress…well when you practically come back from the dead, you want vengeance on those who wanted you dead.”

Amber walks closer to the camera crew from WrestleWorld…

Amber Payne: “See Michael, you don’t know shit about me. So keep talking shit bitch because you’re in for whole world of hurt and pain. I am going to show you some humility and respect. Your delusion to think I am some Barbie Doll is beyond utter stupidity. Judging by your perverted mind talking about my body and referring it to masturbation, seems you know that all to well since I am sure Chris found someone better than you. No, I didn’t get push hard. I pushed back and earn this piece of gold around my shoulder. Look at you Michael… you are the French Disaster. Your ugly sense of style…hair…and attitude. When I defeat your powder puff, I am going to destroy your dream to be a wrestler. Then you can go back and be the shitty hairstylist you are.”

Amber looks at the video camera with anger. TJ on the hand, is on the other side of the room. Walking around, pretending to be all girly with one hand up and snapping it. Amber looks over as TJ is trying to make her laugh. She smiles as the photographer takes as a photo of her….

Scene ends...

Dont Mess With Amber Fucking Payne 15210
Back to top Go down

Dont Mess With Amber Fucking Payne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: