Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Backstage Rage I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Backstage Rage I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Backstage Rage I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Backstage Rage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Backstage Rage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Backstage Rage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Backstage Rage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Backstage Rage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Backstage Rage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Backstage Rage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkCircle
Territorial Champion
Territorial Champion
DarkCircle

Backstage Rage Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Rage   Backstage Rage I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 9:41 am

{We cut to the backstage area of the Lost in Paradise tour location where a table is set up for post match interviews and in walks Jacob Striker, sweaty and bleeding slightly from the injuries inflicted upon him during the course of his match, with Katrina clutched firmly in his right hand and when he reaches the table, he sits down hard in the chair with a look of sheer exhaustion etched on his face as he uses his free hand to wipe the rivers of sweat from his face before leaning back in his chair}

Jacob: Why why why why…WHY!!

{Jacob slams Katrina hard onto the table in front of him, making it jump from the sheer impact of the razor wire wrapped baseball bat}

Jacob: Why do people constantly think that they are better than me and I’m forced to time and again prove them wrong. Why do they doubt me when I say that I don’t walk into a match focusing on the win but on the pain that I’ll give to you...my opponents one and all!

{Jacob then leans forward in the chair, pointing Katrina at the reporters and cameras in front of him as he goes, causing them to react accordingly}

Jacob: Tell me Lillie, where was that fire you showed me tonight during our fucking tag team match a couple of weeks back, eh? If you had that kind of fire then, you would’ve been in the battle for the jewel of Atlantis with me instead of who is there tonight and I would not be stuck here waiting for my fucking chance at tearing Zane into itty bitty bits for what has been my championship.

No, instead you half assed it then and you half assed it tonight and it took your little friend in fucking Banch Morgan to help you get the job done and you still COULDN’T GET IT DONE!!

Could you?!

{Jacob then uses Katrina to point in the direction of the backstage area proper}

Jacob: And Banch, I don’t want to think that I’ve forgotten about you!

Do you know how many of my mates are here backstage on this tour, Mister Morgan? A couple from Pro Wrestling Nova who wanted to take a look here at Wrestleworld because I think the world of Dominion, plus the fucking president of Pro Wrestling Nova himself!

Not to mention guys that I respect and would willingly back up like Daniel Horror who I enjoy working with because they are true artists!?

How many of these men and women came charging to the ring during the match to help me out when Lillie had me on the ropes, hm???

The answer would be none, wouldn’t?

Now Lillie gets her ass handed to her and what happens...you come down to that ring and you get involved in my affairs...you showed me that the respect that I’ve given you shouldn’t have been given to you in the first place apparently from what happened here tonight.

{Jake then slowly lowers his bat}

Jacob: But then again I can just chalk things up to the simple fact that time and time again, I constantly have to prove myself against people who think in their pox ridden minds that they are better than me and time and time again, I’m the one that is forced to make them scream and bleed in penance for their faulty beliefs.

But there was a difference between what happened here tonight and what will happen very soon between me and two others in another company, ladies and gentlemen. You see tonight, Lillie Saint felt wronged by what I had done and she wanted her rightful revenge and if there is anything and I do mean *ANYTHING* that I understand all too well, that is revenge.

I enjoy a good portion of revenge like the next person and that’s why I don’t hold any ill will towards Lillie right now..as a matter of fact, I wouldn’t mind doing that dance she and I did tonight again if she feels so inclined to...but I won’t force it, despite being an asshole, I do hold myself to a certain level of respectability even though a lot of people in this business don’t anymore.

Now that brings to me the difference between respect and unworthiness.

{Jake gives up a very dark, bitter laugh as he shakes his head and tosses Katrina slightly onto the table in front of him as he does so}

Jacob: You see there is a major difference between Lillie Saint and say...Rei Park.

{Jake holds up his left hand, palm up}

Jacob: In this hand we have Lillie Saint. A very strong and talented woman who is full of piss, fire, and vinegar as the old adage goes. You do her wrong and sure enough she focuses on it until she gets shit done, furthermore she is fully dedicated to growing in her craft and travelling to every single promotion across this great, wide world in order to further her experiences and grow as a wrestler...she doesn’t just sit there and do nothing to grow as a wrestler.

That kind of hustle...supreme work ethic...makes her worthy of respect which is why I actually tried to wrestle Lillie tonight rather than just charge in there and destroy her like I did to someone else earlier this week because you see in my family, we recognize and respect the work ethic that our fellow wrestlers put themselves through.

That’s part of the reason why I have major respect for people like Cynthia Rose, Daniel Horror, Allesandro Devastation, Hana Nakajima, Lillie Saint, and quite a few others.

But then…

{Jake raises his right hand, also palm up}

Jacob: There is Rei Park. Now I don’t blame any of you for not knowing who this person is because she really hasn’t done anything of note...well, *anywhere*!

She is content to basically sit behind her phone, sending out crappy little bits of poetry that is sure to annoy you into responding, and she feels that if she’s apart of a tag team match that ends with you being pinned by someone else-then that means she’s the sole person who beats you!

She basically is going around saying that she’s beaten me twice now when the first time it happened, I was teaming with someone else and when my partner for the night got pinned she quickly turned that into her bragging that she beat me and then her second so called “victory” got overturned due to major outside interference.

Ever since then she has claimed that she can do it again and that I’m just some BS artist because I’m not dedicating one thousand percent of my time to her and her crappy poems when I have other obligations, my own experiences and growths to have!

{Jake then lowers both of his hands, a dark smile on his face}

Jacob: And you see that is the difference between people worthy of my respect like Lillie Saint and unworthy pieces of shit like Rei Park, their actual dedication to this sport!

{Jake then points back towards the ringside area}

Jacob: Now I’m going to be fully fucking honest and blunt here but I fully expect Lillie to quite possibly beat me to the Territorial title, yes she had to cut a corner to try and beat me here tonight but I can respect that hustle she put out there and that’s why I just said what I said and if it turns out that I face her instead of Zane for the championship, then I fully expect the both us to kill each other in that particular match.

Now you all might hate me and find what I do in that ring distasteful, but there is one thing that you cannot deny and that is I am one of the most talented mother fuckers in this industry today, and that’s not bragging but a single solitary *fact*!

{Jake then stands up, snatching Katrina up as he goes}

Jacob: Hate me, boo me...but in the fucking end, I will be *your* Dominion Territorial champion, as I always should’ve been from the start, but most importantly I’ll always be the face of Dominion, because I am the fucking warhorse of this company and that’s the fucking reality of the situation!

Cheers!

{Jake walks away from the interview table as the feed cuts back to ringside}
Back to top Go down

Backstage Rage
Page 1 of 1