Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
A Perfect Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
A Perfect Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
A Perfect Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
A Perfect Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
A Perfect Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
A Perfect Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
A Perfect Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
A Perfect Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
A Perfect Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

A Perfect Wrestleworld

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layne Driver
Clients
Layne Driver

A Perfect Wrestleworld Empty
PostSubject: A Perfect Wrestleworld   A Perfect Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 11:56 am

[Deus Xavier Machina is shown seated in his usual leather chair with nothing but an orange background behind him as he grins widely]

Hello, my friends.

It’s exciting, is it not? You can feel it as well, can’t you? It’s like a tingle in your fingertips, not unlike electricity. That is the feeling of a concoction of emotions when you know that something great is just on the horizon. I can tell you firsthand, there is a good reason to feel such powerful emotions. Something is indeed coming soon, and it will be something to celebrate.

The hero triumphs. The hero falls. The hero triumphs. And again, the hero falls. He gets back up every single time he is knocked down, because that is what a hero does. But when he stands up, and learns from past mistakes… That is when things truly get interesting in our story. For our hero is a man that adapts. And eventually, knocking him down is no easy feat at all. In fact, it becomes a near impossible challenge to take on. 

You can feel it just as I do. Our hero stands defiant in the face of great villainy and evil that he must conquer and vanquish for the betterment of this world of ours. Call it hyperbolic if you must, but it is an unadulterated fact. Layne Driver will change the world as you know it. That is precisely why he is the hero of our story, and it is precisely why he stands there, fresh from falling down once more. And this time, he will not allow it to happen again. This time, he will adapt. This time he will overcome. This time, he will triumph. 

The winds of change are starting to howl, my friends. But as scary as they may sound and as daunting as an unknown future may be, worry not. You are protected. For our hero is here to lead us into tomorrow and onward. Something great is upon us, and it begins very soon. Rest assured, we are, as we have always been, in the middle of our story.

[Deus snaps his fingers.]

A Perfect Wrestleworld 1mhOelDdmwehrFcyZW97G5CNOyRuMP1hV9ft4d9lhESWZIfkJPt-C-hMiOYJJH2oGFo_y7gw2xpvg2KKGIpzaIswNSMSCYEqtYBDfoNhkEkwbHxXcioE0JcxkUO3yRtjsgqOn1jl

In a perfect world, this company cuts away any ounce of borders and filters to stop people from being allowed to show up here any time they want and do anything that they please. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from, nor where your loyalty lies. You’re all welcome to come over to Wrestleworld and do whatever you’d like with it. No one gets turned away. In fact, the concept of an “open challenge” is something not just welcomed, but enforced. Now all Championships in Wrestleworld are up for grabs without the need for legitimate contenders. There is no such thing as earning your way to the top anymore. Everyone gets the same piece of pie, regardless of who has put in more work. Everyone now deserves to have an opportunity to become Champion as long as they raise their hand among all the others and say it. You can use this company and milk it for all its worth. Take its gold for yourselves. Destroy its various buildings and places to your heart’s content. Take, take, take, and take some more. You belong here, and you deserve it all. That is the world Graham Baker is fighting for.

In a perfect world, there is no such thing as “loyalty”. In fact, the entire concept is eradicated as Wrestleworld becomes just another piece of a faceless, gray blob that other companies such as the Omega Wrestling Alliance have innovated. No longer is Wrestleworld about creating something unique and different and offering an experience that you can get nowhere else. Now it’s attached to the parasitic tumor that combines all the other companies and programs them to look the same, talk the same, and feel the same. All this just to make sure the company caters to people who pretend that they’re the good guy. People that believe they are the “Ace” of every company they step into, and believe they are a leader among men and women. It’s now all for those who claim it’s simply about competition and being the best, when really it’s all about padding stats and bloating their resume so they can sleep better at night knowing their legacy is untouchable. Wrestleworld becomes just another ATM for them to hit up and take what they need at their own convenience before they go to the next company in the chain they’ve created to get the exact same thing. It’s all the same to them, and if one falls, it simply gets replaced by another. This is the world Stephanie Matsuda is fighting for.

In a perfect world, Wrestleworld is nothing more than a cold, soulless, corporate entity built solely to cater towards those who have the money and the nepotistic opportunities to place themselves at the top. The concept of “we” is a distant memory as it becomes all about “me” and what the company can do for me and what I can get out of it. Loyalty and commitment are nothing more than guises to cover up true intentions. There’s no bothering to go anywhere else, and why would you ever need to? Wrestleworld has everything you want and more. It’s not a home, it’s your kingdom and you exploit it as you please. You use money and power to control what you can and place yourself at the top regardless of if you deserve it or not, and if a threat comes along to put any ounce of that into jeopardy? You simply run and wait them out until they go away. Gold becomes nothing but a luxury that the powerful believe only they deserve. It doesn’t serve them to be a Champion, but to keep their ego afloat at the expense of the history and reputation of the company. The stance against outsiders is strict, but only because there is less risk of more threats to the nest you’ve created. When you have power and money through nothing but sheer family ties, this company lives to serve you. This is the world Allesandro Devastation is fighting for.

In a perfect world… None of these three people would have a place in Wrestleworld. They would all equally be removed and gone forever, along with everyone just like them. The weak-minded, the parasites, the greedy narcissists, all of them gone. Only the best are allowed to travel here. Only those that prove they are dedicated to Wrestleworld and ONLY Wrestleworld, because they believe in it and everything that it stands for. That’s the world that Layne Driver is fighting for. All these other worlds that each and every one of them bring in the back of their minds are nothing but fantasies. And don’t get me wrong, I WISH this were simply about becoming the American Dream Champion. You don’t know how much I wish that were the case, but it’s not, and it never has been. It’s always been about so much more than that, and it doesn’t surprise me in the fucking slightest that these people don’t see it.

But there’s a lot they don’t see, and they aren’t the only ones. They’re chewing away at the potential Wrestleworld has, and I’m going to shatter their teeth, break their jaws, and send them packing back to where they belong. It certainly isn’t here. But that’s not the main goal here. That’s nothing but a bonus. I’m here to take the American Dream Championship not to deal with the present, but to secure the future. I’ll be the first to admit I exploited this “open challenge” bullshit to get this match, but I promise you all that there won’t be anything like it again once I take the Championship for myself. There won’t be anyone welcome to simply step up and take a shot at it. It’s not as if Allesandro is some fighting Champion taking on all comers, he never intended for this to happen. It was nothing more than a way to feed his ego, and now it’s gonna blow up in his face. But he’s not the worry. Stephanie and Graham - they’re the ones I aim to hurt the worst out of this. They’re the ones that taking this Championship on Sunday will hurt the worst, and it’s not just because of where their loyalties lie and where they come from. It’s because I know that they aren’t alone. In fact, there’s a lot of people standing spiritually beside the both of them. A lot of people who would be absolutely THRILLED to see Stephanie Matsuda back on top as the American Dream Champion. A lot of people that would be THRILLED to see Graham Baker show up and take the American Dream Championship for himself. You can find these people in other companies. You can find them giving their support on social media. Turn on the light and they’ll scurry away like the roaches they are, but they fully support these two. And that’s what I’m counting on. On Sunday, I aim to not just hurt Stephanie, nor just hurt Graham. I want to hurt every single person who supports them. I want them all to feel the same pain and humiliation. I want them all to get the message that they don’t fucking belong in my Wrestleworld. Allesandro? He’s easy. Take the Championship and you bleed him dry until he shrivels up and dies away. But Stephanie and Graham? Beating them and taking that Championship will make waves among all of their precious supporters, but I don’t just want waves. I want a tsunami to wash them all away.

Far, far, far away from here. And when it’s all said and done, we’ll be one step closer to a perfect world.

A Perfect Wrestleworld 1mhOelDdmwehrFcyZW97G5CNOyRuMP1hV9ft4d9lhESWZIfkJPt-C-hMiOYJJH2oGFo_y7gw2xpvg2KKGIpzaIswNSMSCYEqtYBDfoNhkEkwbHxXcioE0JcxkUO3yRtjsgqOn1jl
Back to top Go down

A Perfect Wrestleworld
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: