Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Chapter 3 - Scott Smith has a message for the other 6 men I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Chapter 3 - Scott Smith has a message for the other 6 men I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Chapter 3 - Scott Smith has a message for the other 6 men I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Chapter 3 - Scott Smith has a message for the other 6 men I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Chapter 3 - Scott Smith has a message for the other 6 men I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Chapter 3 - Scott Smith has a message for the other 6 men I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Chapter 3 - Scott Smith has a message for the other 6 men I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Chapter 3 - Scott Smith has a message for the other 6 men I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Chapter 3 - Scott Smith has a message for the other 6 men I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Chapter 3 - Scott Smith has a message for the other 6 men

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AbeDaGreat
Clients
AbeDaGreat

Chapter 3 - Scott Smith has a message for the other 6 men Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3 - Scott Smith has a message for the other 6 men   Chapter 3 - Scott Smith has a message for the other 6 men I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 11:37 am

Scott Smith is seen in a hotel relaxing on a sofa while sipping on Cherry Coke.
           Let us get this straight, I have been wrestling for just over seven years and in those seven years, I have done nearly all. I paid my dues, I won championships and I indulged in every desire every man could dream of. In all my time wrestling I have seen many men come and rise only to fall to their arrogance and the deluded sight of the world. And if anyone thought the past 2 chapters define me, they must be wrong.
Scott Smith gets comfortable in his chair and starts to lay into it.          
Jimmy Johnson, you seem to be quite confident of your ability to claim you have what it takes to climb that ladder and take my opportunity? I respect that, having confidence in one’s skill is important otherwise what would be the point of showing up? You have my utmost respect for being so confident when going toe to toe against me, and you might tell yourself that you already faced me, but sit down Jimmy boy because this is what separates the two of us. While you will go into that ring with the same strategy and the same overall skillset as last time I will be entering with brand new ways of thinking, a skillset tailored to beat you. You see you are a fine wrestler with a lot of talent, but you have yet to show any sign of being adaptable, so this Sunday night it will be your chance to show the world just how good you are at adapting to an opponent that already knows everything about you. Form is temporary, but class is permanent. You might have ended the streak but that was a mere dip in form from the champion, his class is still far above yours. You see I would never be declined by anyone but you, on the other hand, were rejected my every promotion in Australia. And then rejected by your family? Ha, you should've chosen your family because now you won't have anyone's basement to live in after I end your career.
             Mr. Rattler, I will not give up until I accomplish my mission, to win the American Dream Championship. Are you the winner who will sacrifice it all just to accomplish his goals? With such prospects for the future, will you be able to be your best? Will you go out there and give it everything you got? I could die in that ring and no one will care about it much if you just got injured someone else will be hurt just as bad as you. Be careful because if you dare to deny me my chance at the title that belongs on my waist, I am gonna have a piece of you, and it’s not gonna be a pretty after all a man with nothing to lose is the most dangerous, but for now you should just focus on the fact that you must face Scott Smith and five other men with no disqualifications. Rattler, I just want to say one more thing. I would like to compare myself to how you indirectly compared yourself to me by claiming to have it takes to climb the ladder, but you see lions they don’t compare themselves to humans.
    Christian Zayne, I'm sorry about the situation you are in. You have to face former VWE champion, the reason everyone's girlfriend watches wrestling, a veteran of the US army and wrestling, future Wrestle World American Dream champion, the Reaper, Scott Smith. Also, we will be accompanied by 5 other men. Oh wait and it is no DQ. Hate to break it to you, but the InZayne Express may crash and explode before it took off in Chapter 3. You see this empty can of soda I'm holding? Scott Smith points to his can of Cherry Coke and squeezes so tight that it just pops. Imagine it as your leg. My arm is a ladder being hit onto your leg repeatedly. That's not a threat, that's not a prediction, that's a guarantee. Sorry, the dream is about to end.
    Ryan Young, I don't want to nor do I need to worry about you. Your basically the baby of our division. I was not very happy about our loss last week, but I am not the kind of coward who gets pissed over a loss. Instead, I will make it my job to make sure I win the next match. I've already shared the ring with you, though. I know what weaknesses to target and what strengths to avoid.
   Now, Frankie James and Raoul, the two of you haven't bothered me yet so I have no words for you. In Chapter 3, the Wrestle World universe will see a whole new Scott Smth. Scott Smith will win this ladder match and Scott Smith will win the American Dream Championship. My journey, it’s only just begun.
Back to top Go down

Chapter 3 - Scott Smith has a message for the other 6 men
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: