Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions Empty
PostSubject: ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions   ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 12:56 am

Favorite Match:

Favorite Segment:

Favorite Moment:

Favorite Spot:

Who Stole the Show:

Comments:
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions   ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 7:19 am

Favorite Match: Zane vs Indy Darling for the Territorial Championship. I've been watching these two tear it up before even coming to Wrestleworld, so it was nice to see them get their due in a wonderfully told story of friendship and mutual respect clashing with the desire for gold and an awesome main event.

Favorite Segment: I know Parabellum was technically a match,but it laced through the show like a segment and I want to show it some love.

Favorite Moment: Kimberly Chase getting left in the dust by Crimson Bouquet, Hana Nakajima flipping Mac n' Murphy the double bird in defiance. Hana's hair getting tied in the ladder was pretty sweet.

Favorite Spot: Nobi running over Babayaka's leg with a freakin' car and then locking in the STF

Who Stole the Show: It's hard to say. I can't think of a single match on the card that didn't deliver, or a single person booked that didn't hold up their fair share in the promo section. The show was a veritable hot potato that got better and better as the night went on.

Comments: I'm ready for Night 2. I was ready for Night 2 last night. Kudos to the match writers and Robbie for building the tension in the chat. I get that live shows can be hectic, but man do I ever love the hell out of them. Everyone involved with night one should be proud of the final result. Can't wait for Night 2 to carry that same momentum over.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Clients
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions   ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 9:20 am

Favorite Match: The tag opener. That shit was wild! Had me on the edge of my seat!

Favorite Segment: Technically a match, but Parabellum as a whole.

Favorite Moment: Zane and Indy showing respect to each other with a hug. I love a feel-good ending.

Favorite Spot: Jeff X karate kicking a dojo student. Something about it cracked me up.

Who Stole the Show: Hard to say. I'd say Zane, but I'm leaning towards Rev and his knees.

Comments: I'm ready for the next two weeks. I'm pumped for the other title matches!
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions   ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 2:33 pm

Favorite Match: It's really tough to say, but I think my favorite was Lillie Saint vs Violent. I loved how brutal it got without really needing to bend the rules, and the story was excellent. I really loved the use of Violet's personalities to give her the edge instead of being a detriment.

Favorite Segment:
I do also consider Parabellum as segments despite it being a match, so I'd say the second Parabellum Update for completely unbiased reasons, but the whole thing was fun.

Favorite Moment:
Crimson Bouquet reuniting and pissing off Kimberly Chase. Jeff X beating the shit out of Dojo Students is a close second though.

Favorite Spot:
For my own stuff I'd say my favorite spot was Travis Murphy tying Hana Nakajima's hair to the rung of the Ladder and then pushing her off. For not my stuff, I'd say the hammer ending to Lillie vs Violet.

Who Stole the Show:
Zane and Indy Darling for me.

Comments:
I'm really glad with how it all came out, and I enjoyed commentating it for everyone and just getting to do it live. I hope everyone who participated in the live show enjoyed it as well. Nobi and Claudia were a great help with it as always, Jay's Pre-Match Promo Packages are always a treat, and both KD and Colt absolutely killed it with their work. Definitely looking forward to doing Week 2.
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

PostSubject: Re: ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions   ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 4:33 pm

Favorite Match: Zane vs Indy

Favorite Segment: Parabellum

Favorite Moment: GTA Style Car Chase

Favorite Spot: Nobis almost vehicular manslaughter.

Who Stole the Show: I'd say Zane

Comments: Freaking epic. So glad to have been apart of this show as a writer.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions   ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 6:54 pm

Favorite Match: Zane vs Indy

Favorite Segment: Parabellum

Favorite Moment: The Hammer Ending in the Lilie vs Violet match

Favorite Spot: Jeff kicking a Dojo student xD

Who Stole the Show: Everyone did

Comments: 13/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions   ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARCADIA: Week 1 Reactions
Page 1 of 1