Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Golden Dragon. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Golden Dragon. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Golden Dragon. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Golden Dragon. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Golden Dragon. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Golden Dragon. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Golden Dragon. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Golden Dragon. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Golden Dragon. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Golden Dragon. - vs C. Sabertooth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SanadaGOAT
King of the World
King of the World
SanadaGOAT

The Golden Dragon. - vs C. Sabertooth Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Dragon. - vs C. Sabertooth   The Golden Dragon. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2021 4:52 pm

The Golden Dragon. - vs C. Sabertooth Tumblr_pfyg6uqaFE1s0zdtdo2_1280

Violent Ends #1: The Golden Dragon.

10.08.21 Unknown Location

*Despite the disappearance of another Architect, Jaydayne Pendragon, the match at Violent Ends was set up. After a brutal interference by Emmanuelle, Christopher and Arata were to stand in the ring one more time. However, the positions both of them were in, made the Japanese man dissatisfied. He should have entered the ring as a champion, and everyone was well aware that if it weren't for the clown attitude of Emmanuelle that would be a reality. However, this was not the case, and Arata only felt the bitterness of failure after that drastic Chapter. Even if those events could not be called that, because it ended in disqualification. For him, all that did not end with capturing the title was one big failure. The disappointment caused by that made him feel a kind of aggression. Well, everyone knew he was an ambitious man. Especially when it came to particularly important things for him. And the Shogun Championship was incredibly relevant to this young man. This title was part of his soul, and he didn't like the view of anyone else having it. Especially since he had waited long enough to have it in his possession again. He hadn't had so many battles with Animus to not be back on the top of the mountain. It was his time once again and Chris Sabertooth had to come to terms with it.*

*A few days before the start of PPV, Arata was looking for peace in the woods. It was a private area with an estate that belonged to him. The media did not have access to the information about the location where this place was. Only a few trusted people had such knowledge. Several of them were there at that moment. However, only one of the men followed Arata. When he reached him, he saw a blonde man sitting on the ground near a small pond. Arata was throwing small stones ahead of him, and when he realized that someone was close, he turned his eyes to the familiar face.*

"What do you want?"

*Arata turned his gaze to the water surface again. His companion was sitting next to him a moment later. The man shrugged before answering his question.*

"I didn't want to play cards with them, and I needed company."  The man sighed heavily, then continued what he started "Why are you so pensive? Duties are a pain in the ass? A lot has been going on lately."

"A little. After all, everything pisses me off. I think I've been a bit too frustrated recently, but it's hard not to be angry when someone is wasting your opportunities. I suppose, I shouldn't be mad at people who were not at fault in this situation, but I don't really feel that I would like to apologize to Chris. He doesn't deserve to be a champion and that was a reminder of that. You see, this match at Violent Ends should not take place at all. If it has to be set, then with me as a champion. I am not going to pretend that the current situation is fine with me, because it is not. I kinda have enough of the way Wrestleworld treats me. No matter how good I am to them and the fans, circumstances are never in my favor. I'm fed up with being the martyr that everyone needs to feel excited about the show. I've sacrificed too much of myself so that Jacob Senn could vent his jealousy. Too much time has been wasted for Raoul to lick his childhood wounds. I'm not a therapy toy. Therefore, Sabertooth won't be using me to make sure he doesn't need Havoc. I don't care what the relationship was between them. The truth is, he doesn't have to prove to anyone, whether he needs him or not. The problem is in his head, not in people' beliefs. He has to convince himself about whether he can really handle himself. He's like a little child learning to walk, and Havoc is walking by his side, ready to grab his hand. I am not surprised that he does not want to use this help, because Havoc is a manipulator and a monster. The thing is, his mental problems have nothing to do with me, so I'm not going to help him fight it."

*Arata shook his head with the feeling of disapproval, then fell silent. The silence did not last long as his friend spoke quite quickly.*

"He is what people want most at this moment. Someone who is struggling with problems that he has to overcome at every step of his way. They want to witness the change that will take place in him. But not, because they care about Sabertooth. For the audience, we are all puppets, who are supposed to keep them entertained. We are characters in the story, they create for themselves, and therefore always look for the good and the bad guy. Nobody cares that we are people who also have goals. They think everything we do is for them...that we have no other reason to live. While many of us have many noble reasons, right, Arata?"

*The Japanese man only nodded in response. After a while he added something else from himself.*

"Perhaps they think it is about them, but it is not. Each of us has a reason to be here. Each of us has more or less selfish motives. Mine are the noblest of all. However, to be able to pursue them, first I must be selfish. Enough of being a pawn in their game. Enough of being only a money-making machine for this company. Enough of advertisements by using my name. 'Will the Golden Dragon get his treasure back? Is the Golden Dragon ready to be on top again?'."

*Arata laughed gently under his breath and shook his head.*

"Golden Dragon this and that. However, more and more I wonder if they can still call me that after all these events in the last 3 years. Why? Because more and more often I am accompanied by one thought. I think it is worth coming to terms with it. The Golden Dragon is dead, isn't he , Jack?"

*These words changed a peaceful atmosphere into a strange amount of negativity. However, Jack Daito did not pay attention to it, they just talked with Arata for a few more minutes.*

15.08.21 Wrestleworld Arena

*The day had finally come for Arata to face his destiny and rise the Shogun Championship high for the third time. It was this evening that he and Chris would fight for this precious title. Therefore, Arata decided that there would be no better way to introduce this clash than with a short foreword. While Sabertooth had a lot to say before, Arata wasn't too eager to talk. He preferred to focus on more important things than some shit talk. In the end, a few insults will not win the important match. Proper physical and mental preparation has always been the most important in the first place. Only when all of that was at a high level, Arata could stand in front of the camera.*

*The shot opens in the locker room area, showing former two times Shogun Champion, Arata Asakura. A man, already dressed in his golden-black ring gear and black boots, sits on a metal chair in the center of the room. The Japanese man looks like he is slouching, as he puts his forearms on his knees. At the very beginning of the recording, the man's face is covered with his hands. Only after a while he uncovers it, but still does not open his eyes. With a rather serious tone of voice, he begins to speak from the bottom of his heart.*

Why did you do that, Arata? Why are you acting in such a weird way? I am wondering about one thing. Why do you suddenly care? Somehow, no one has ever been interested in what my reasons are before. The only thing that was important to you was to meet your expectations. It was enough for you to have a good time seeing Jacob Senn, RD3, Animus or even that goddamn Emmanuelle treating me like garbage. Back then, no one asked what was in my head. It didn't matter to anyone how I felt. Nobody wondered what is wrong with these people who ruined my life, huh? You just assumed that they were bad and were allowed to do whatever they wanted. However, should we allow someone to show such disgusting behavior, just because we consider them a monster? This is probably the stupidest excuse you can have. Being bad does not justify the harm you do to someone. However, it is the easiest way for people who are not affected by it. Mainly, because they think that what is happening to me is not real life. You see me as an actor in your theater, while I sacrifice myself for your entertainment. Or rather, I did so, because I have had enough. I'm not going to do what you think I should, anymore. Since you have been able to accept that others are misbehaving, maybe just understand that not everything is black and white. Not everything is either good or bad. People are a combination of both. As you have surely noticed, the first option is less profitable. When you are too good, people start to take advantage of you. You let them do it, because you care about their well-being. Sometimes it's probably better to be a grump. Sometimes it's better to be that asshole, who doesn't care if he's hurting someone's feelings. It's a downright relaxing feeling. It is definitely better for your mental health. That is why, I'm not going to apologize for attacking Chris that night. I am not feeling guilty about it, even in the slightest. This is not what you wanted to hear, but I'm not gonna lie, because I'm not a liar. And you have to deal with that.

*The man pauses for a moment to take a deep breath. After a short while, he continues his speech.*

They don't want to hear about it, but you don't want even more, Chris. Probably, because you believed that I trusted you. After all, we fought at Cero Miedo as a unit. Together, we defeated this bunch of clowns and showed them that the pillars of Wrestleworld are untouchable from their rightful place. I have to admit it was an interesting collaboration. But I know you and Havoc too well to trust you one hundred percent. I know too well how weak you are to hold you close, because you can summon that goddamn beast at any time. And he won't look at who's been good for his body. He's going to kill anyone in his area, because he's just an evil motherfucker. He is a bad person, which is why everyone hated him. You are his opposite, Chris. You are good, handsome, and have some sort of manners. You are one of those good people who are easy to take advantage of, which is why you were Havoc's best puppet. Especially, when you have been consumed by despair. Now you think you got rid of him, but when you break down again, Havoc will come back. He will always be somewhere nearby waiting to take control of you. Not because he cares about your miserable fate, but because he plays with you. This fucking little rebel just always liked to manipulate others, because he was always a useless piece of shit. So enjoy your time of freedom, Chris, because it will end at Violent Ends when I beat you for the championship. Even if this is not true, you will start to think again that without Havoc you are nothing. You will allow yourself to disappear from this world again. Why? Because you can't stand failure. Because you're a fucking coward who is afraid of the consequences. You'll never be responsible for yourself with this approach. Thinking like this, you will never be worthy to be a Shogun Champion. This title is more than just a championship. It is a symbol of perseverance, fighting with destiny, coping with moments that no one could handle. This title is a symbol of who Arata Asakura is. Therefore, no matter how good the next owners are, no one but me is worthy of this title. I created this championship. I put my heart and soul inside of that. While, you just bring disrespect by defending it like a pussy. In fact, you barely managed to do that. If it weren't for Emmanuelle's selfishness, you wouldn't have had it anymore. I would be the champion now. The Shogun Championship would be in its rightful place. This is what pisses me off the most. That one person made the match out of my control. One person was enough to take what belonged to me. All it took was a little luck of yours to shit on my hard work in this division. The worst part is that, you don't mind it, because you are still a champion. Here's the difference between you and me, Chris. You are another person to use the title as a stepping stone to get attention. But I am ready to sacrifice for what the Shogun Championship stands for. As if you could say, my attack would have denied it. Maybe it was not very honorable, but even bigger shame is that Sabertooth is still champion.

You are fucking pathetic, Chris. Can you even look in the mirror without disgust? I doubt so, because all you see there is just a fucking loser. You are fucking shame to my division, like you were always a failure for your parents. You, understand? I'm surprised Hana wants to be with someone like you at all. However, I know her well enough to be aware that this girl will finally understand that she can do better. She will understand that she does not need to be with someone who cannot be strong for himself, let alone make her feel safe. You'll be left alone sooner or later, Chris. You will become an even bigger disaster than you were before. Why? Because you have much more to lose this time? Good position. Championship. Woman. Without all of that you are just another handsome guy in wrestling pants, who can't handle his own mind.

*Arata finally opens his eyes, in which some unfamiliar flash is visible. Looking straight at the camera, he moves to the final part of his speech.*

Your story of getting away from Havoc's tyranny and becoming a new better person is really touching. However, when the last time Violent End took place, I also faced a dleusional person. Jacob Senn also thought that he deserves the best for what he did during all his years in the business, just like you think that these few months in Wrestleworld matters. Even if you have other reasons for believing so, you are both wrong. You are owed nothing. You have to work hard for everything you want to posses, and since you lost Havoc you haven't shown anything impressive, Chris. The only thing I know is that without this monster's help, it's hard for you to manage. To such an extent, that I won't be shocked if you bring him to our match. After all, at Chapter 34 you got a warning about what it means to fight for this title with Arata Asakura. This time you will do your best to prevent the warning from becoming reality. The thing is, I also have extraordinary measures that I can use whenever I want. Measures, that even Havoc cannot match. So think it it is worth calling out that worst part of me. You've already come face to face with that one. These meetings weren't the most pleasant, weren't they?

*An ironic smile appears on Arata's face.*

They may not understand what I am talking about, but it is still my message to you. You are to be aware of everything I just said. What the rest of us should understand is that this is the end of the Arata they know well. This is the end of the Golden Dragon standing on guard of Wrestleworld. The Golden Dragon is dead, but The Shogun is ready to take control one more time.

After the referee rings a bell tonight for the second time, the whole world will be blessed by one news. Arata Asakura is three times Shogun Champion.
Back to top Go down

The Golden Dragon. - vs C. Sabertooth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: