Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Orianna Johnson I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Orianna Johnson I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Orianna Johnson I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Orianna Johnson I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Orianna Johnson I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Orianna Johnson I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Orianna Johnson I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Orianna Johnson I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Orianna Johnson I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Orianna Johnson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orianna
Clients

Orianna Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Orianna Johnson   Orianna Johnson I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 4:34 am

*** Don't book yet. I will PM boss peeps when things settle down at work, which will be soon thank God. 9/26/2021***

Orianna Johnson HHgCHmK

General Information.
Ring Name: Orianna Johnson
Nicknames: Ori J. O.J. Cutest of the Cute.
Hometown: Bend, Oregon

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Xia Brookside
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 130
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: Outside of the ring she's a jeans and tee shirt type of gal. Inside the ring she wears mega cute bright colored shorts with matching top, white knee and elbow pads.

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Face
Tendency to Cheat: Never
Gimmick Description: Athletically gifted reality tv star (The Wrestler) contest winner who saw a meteoritic rise to stardom in EWC and WWH.

Brief Biography (optional): Orianna Johnson is a former national champion track star who, at the age of 18, won The Wrestler reality tv show contest which allowed her to pick a trainer in any fed and secure a developmental contract. She selected EWC legend (and current EWC Undisputed Champion) Ace King. Under his guidance she saw a meteoric rise to stardom in EWC which led to two TV title shots quickly. Unfortunately, those shots were against a dominant undefeated phenom who her own trainer had failed to conquer. She gave him a run for his money though, which led to her stock rising even more.

Her developmental contract only covered six months though, so after it expired she got a lucrative offer from WWH. She took them up on it and WWH rolled out the proverbial red carpet for her. All the media and bally-hoo. Another young 18 year old in WWH named Sweet Roxy did NOT take kindly to this, especially since she'd been forced into the Asylum brand by her mother. While Orianna enjoyed the shine and limelight on the Dystopia brand, Sweet Roxy suffered in the Asylum, where she'd been busting her ass each match and winning the bulk of them.

This led to a nasty confrontation between the two which turned into a brutal year long war that saw Sweet Roxy put Orianna out of action for several months with an injury. While Ori was on the shelf, Sweet Roxy enjoyed a dominant invasion of the Dystopia brand and huge momentum for her career, which ultimately led to her securing the WWH Champion of the Year and Wrestler of the Year awards as December 2019 rolled in.

However, Orianna recovered and came back with a vengeance that led to their feud ending war at WWH's December PPV extravaganza. In it, the unthinkable happened. Orianna Johnson upset Sweet Roxy 2-1 in the multifall match. Sweet Roxy vanished from WWH after that and WWH drove the narrative that Orianna had run Sweet Roxy out of the fed. That was untrue however, as it's been rumored Roxy's mom had her say-so in that. (OOC: Sweet Roxy's handler left on good terms to dedicate more time and effort to Wrestleworld because she's a super amazing person!).

Ori had suffered a leg injury in the match that put her on the shelf. While she was out, WWH closed.  Several months later it reopened under new management and Orianna retuned but was jailed at the Asylum for getting arrested in a Starbucks brawl with Asylum inmate Abby Evans who was on two day leave for good behavior. They feuded for a bit. During the feud Orianna placed top 5 in the 30 person War of Attrition match, but the deal with Abby came to a head at the Silence PPV where Abby Evans defeated Orianna with help from her godmother Mya Denton.

A week later WWH closed again, thus clearing her of her sentence. Orianna opted to see what other promotions were out there and came across Wrestleworld. Although nervous about Sweet Roxy being in Wrestleworld given their history, she respects her and no longer holds any grudges for her.

Motivations: To win. To become champion. To be the best wrestler she can be.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: "Whatever It Takes" by Imagine Dragons

Entrance Description (optional): "Whatever It Takes" by Imagine Dragons plays and the crowd erupts with cheers as Orianna bounds onto the ramp all hopped up on Mountain Dew and energy through the roof. The fans feed off it and roar louder as she makes a high tempo romp to the ring, tagging hands and hugging fans along the way. At ringside she sheds her white jacket and gives it to a lucky fan, then slide into the ring and runs the ropes with that blinding speed she's known for. As her name is announced, she poses and gives the Katniss salute before retreating to the corner to wait for the bell.
Wrestling Style: fast paced, high flying, with some technical prowess thrown in.
Favorite Match Type(s): Ironwoman
Favorite Weapon(s): The ring

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)
1. Flap jack
2. Bell clap
3. Jaw breaker
4. Tilt a whirl cradle pin
5. Scissors kick
6. Running bulldog
7. Spinning backfist
8. Baseball slide uppercut
9. Picture perfect dropkick
10. Kip Up Hurricanrana

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. Hey! Hey! Ori J! (She gives the signal and the fans yell "Hey Hey Ori J" then she delivers a Buckshot Lariat)
2. Flight of the Fist (Flying Superwoman Punch)
3. Buster Duster (Snap Brainbuster)

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. "Twist and Shout" (Spider Twist Submission hold)
2. "Meet My Knee" (Kenny Omega's V-Trigger running/flying knee strike to face/head)

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1): "Orioca" (630 corkscrew)

Additional Notes about the Character. Please put this character on the brand that has the least amount of Rps that need to be posted within the time frames. If this isn't possible then put her where you need her. :)

Handler Information.
Twitter (if applicable): Oriannaj18
Discord (if applicable):

Last edited by Orianna on Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

Orianna Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orianna Johnson   Orianna Johnson I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 6:47 am

!!!!! First I meet my long lost brother, Jay Jerry Johnson & now I find out about my long lost sister :000000000
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

Orianna Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orianna Johnson   Orianna Johnson I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2021 9:15 pm

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orianna Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orianna Johnson   Orianna Johnson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orianna Johnson
Page 1 of 1