Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Violent Delights Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Violent Delights Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Violent Delights Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Violent Delights Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Violent Delights Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Violent Delights Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Violent Delights Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Violent Delights Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Violent Delights Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Violent Delights Predictions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

Violent Delights Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Violent Delights Predictions   Violent Delights Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 3:05 pm

Babayka vs Harry Sterling - European Championship

Brian Daniels vs Tiberius Jones w/ Drake Jaeger - Unsanctioned Match

Stephanie Matsuda vs Draconis Balaur vs Crazy Violet - Triple Threat Match

Jacob Senn vs Chloe Leuthard

Jordan Rattler vs Nobi vs Tristan Killebrew vs Reno Dumont vs Christopher Sabertooth - #1 Contender's Ladder Match for the American Dream Championship
Back to top Go down
SanadaGOAT
King of the World
King of the World
SanadaGOAT

PostSubject: Re: Violent Delights Predictions   Violent Delights Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 3:20 pm

Jordan Rattler vs Nobi vs Tristan Killebrew vs Reno Dumont vs Christopher Sabertooth - #1 Contender's Ladder Match for the American Dream Championship
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Violent Delights Predictions   Violent Delights Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 3:32 pm

Babayka vs Harry Sterling - European Championship - Sad but likely. JK. 

Brian Daniels vs Tiberius Jones w/ Drake Jaeger - Unsanctioned Match - A match needed to finish a story. I hope Daniels can promo, but after seeing last week's performance, I doubt it. I also think Tiberius will win because he is my former stablemate and crown rival, so he to some degree can kick ass. Claudia has had some history with him and I hope and pray it doesn't come back and we can live our lives in harmony.

Stephanie Matsuda vs Draconis Balaur vs Crazy Violet - Triple Threat Match Goodluck to all of us! Draconis currently has the momentum. Stephanie is out for blood. And Violet is many things I can't even describe. So goodluck. 

Jacob Senn vs Chloe Leuthard - This is a tough one. Both of them can likely win. Chloe has been such a pain to deal with, Senn just wants these rookies to leave him alone while Kennedy and Chloe aren't being so nice about it. 

Jordan Rattler vs Nobi vs Tristan Killebrew vs Reno Dumont vs Christopher Sabertooth - #1 Contender's Ladder Match for the American Dream Championship - It's only right after being Most Wanted twice in a row. But I have no doubt everyone will give their all in the promo page, so this is still anyone's game.

Last edited by the consigliere on Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kanaida Sharpe
Clients
Kanaida Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Violent Delights Predictions   Violent Delights Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 3:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Athena Vendetta
Clients
Athena Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Violent Delights Predictions   Violent Delights Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violent Delights Predictions   Violent Delights Predictions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Violent Delights Predictions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Discussion :: Wrestleworld Discussion-
Jump to: