Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Time to End This  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Time to End This  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Time to End This  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Time to End This  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Time to End This  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Time to End This  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Time to End This  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Time to End This  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Time to End This  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Time to End This

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmberJenkins09
Clients
AmberJenkins09

Time to End This  Empty
PostSubject: Time to End This    Time to End This  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:26 pm

WrestleWorld Presents: King of The World
House of Raab
Amber Payne vs Jake Raab w/ John Harold
Promo: Time to End This…

[scene begins]

Camera fades in as we see it move into what looks like a warehouse. The place is dark, eerie music like druids playing in the background. The camera moves up to an area where there is light as she see someone kneeling in front what appears to be an altar. The idol appears to be some sort of demon like god as this person is wearing a cloak covering their body and head. The camera moves around to the side. We do not see the face, only the lips of the person. Person begins to speak as their voice seems distorted, evil like.

“Jake Raab, the time is come to end this like game. I thought breaking into your home would make it clear to stay away from me. But it seems you’re not smart of enough to take the hint. Now at King of the World its time to end your life. You see, Amber Payne won’t stomach taking a life…”

The person turns their head as we see Amber Payne. Mouth cover with some sort of mask as her eyes glow a bright purple as she turns her head back to face the idol...

“But I am not afraid. I have taken control of this body now to help Amber Payne get what she needs. Recently, you have been nothing more than a nuisance to me Raab. You couldn’t handle helping Amber Payne win the Hybrid Tag Team Titles, you defeated her at Violent Delights like a coward. Now, I will do what needs to be done, if that means take your life then so be it. You see Raab, I have taken many lives in the past…I have killed so many people that I have lost count. Amber, she is too compassionate to allow herself to become this. She has too many emotions to go far enough as to take a life. Me, it is nothing… you’re a target that I will collect the bounty on. I left my sword at your house as a symbol that soon you will face me… however do you really think that is the only weapon I have?”

Camera moves around towards the front of Huntress as some lights dimmed a bit. We see rows of swords, pistols, assault rifles, sniper rifles, knives, rocket launchers all placed in shelves on the sides of the room. A table in the middle with blueprints, floor plans of Jake Raabs home. The camera spins around to the left as we back to a side view of The Huntress….

“You see Raab, I have many weapons. Many I can choose from to kill you with. Slow and painful death…. or even a quick one. It makes no difference. You will soon be gone from this world and I will collect the bounty on your head. You’re wondering why am I kneeling before this altar praying? I am, preying to the god of death to give me more strength to take you on in this match. You are a formidable opponent, so I will need to be more ruthless than ever. I am walking into territory you know. Your home…your place of peace…your family. I will need to be deadlier than ever. If you family gets in my way…well, I won’t hesitate to use them to get what I need…”

Suddenly the Huntress snaps her head to the side…then to the other side. She brings one hand up to hold the side of her head…then her voice changes…

Amber: “Stop this! We do not need to go this far just to win a match. I don’t need this. Please stop…”

Amber moans softly as she is being possessed and take a deep breath. Then her arm that was holding the side of her head drops down and her head leans down… her voices change back to a distorted, evil voice...

“I will do what must be done for Amber Payne to succeed. Last week, your…manager… decided to cause a distraction to Amber that allow Delilah Hill to get the win over her… Your manager John Harold wanted to get involved here. That is a mistake that will cost you Raab. You should have kept him out of this and safe. Now since he is involved, he will be used to get to you. I am not afraid to use anyone as well. You can see I am not afraid of anything…even death.”

The Huntress begins to stand up and turns towards the camera. She begins to walk slow past the camera as the camera turns to follow her. She walks over to a person, appeared to be on their knees, arms behind their back bind and head cover with a cloth bag. The person now making noise as they struggle and try to free themselves. Huntress slows her steps and stops in front of the person. She takes one hand and lifts the person head up to look up at her. The other hand finds the top of the hood as she pulls it off and throws it to side, revealing Jake Raab’s manager John Harold. His eyes express fear as he looks up at her, scared out of his mind with his mouth tapped shut and screaming for dear life. Amber’s right hand slowly moves around his face…John sweating as he is mumbling something behind the tape. Huntress looking down with an evil smile.

“King of The World… your client Jake and I will settle our score. As you… you cost Amber her match last week. So, I am going to take it out of your soul…”

The Huntress moves her right hand up to the top of John’s head and grabs him by the hair. He screams louder, muffled by the tape on his mouth as the camera fades to black….

[scene ends]

Time to End This  Mv5bnt10

Back to top Go down

Time to End This
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: