Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
TJ Bennet Strategies For Caine I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
TJ Bennet Strategies For Caine I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
TJ Bennet Strategies For Caine I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
TJ Bennet Strategies For Caine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
TJ Bennet Strategies For Caine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
TJ Bennet Strategies For Caine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
TJ Bennet Strategies For Caine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
TJ Bennet Strategies For Caine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
TJ Bennet Strategies For Caine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

TJ Bennet Strategies For Caine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UltimaPrime
Clients

TJ Bennet Strategies For Caine Empty
PostSubject: TJ Bennet Strategies For Caine   TJ Bennet Strategies For Caine I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 10:21 pm

“How are you feeling today sir?” A familiar voice…

“Well N.E.D…”  The Iron Monger of Pain sighed ashe walked into the room, rather than his fancy casual attire, he sported a pair of long black pats…and no shirt. This made it much easier for him to place the cold ice-pack onto his aching chest. The rewarding affect of the devastating knee-drop Amber Payne delivered in their match. “My chest feels like it’s had a ton of bricks slammed on it. Much more, my ribs feel like spread hell thanks t Ms. Payne after that spear she delivered. And I can feel her foot imprinted on my face even still…”

“And the cherry on top, I’m going back to do it all over again.” TJ slumps back on the couch moving the ice-pack a bit. “But I guess one should expect that there will be challenges when one journeys to achieve their destiny.”

“Open up the Word Processor. I believe it’s time for a new update.” With that N.E.D. switched off his interface before turning over to the book that TJ was writing.

“Yes Sir.”

“Chapter 2: Next Match.” He said placing the ice-pack down placing a hand over his chest in an attempt to cover over his pain. Nonetheless he leaned over the small table in front of him organizing it a bit as he spoke. “Subtext: My first night went well…though it was nowhere near as easy as my research had led me to believe. Truly Amber Payne is an exceptional wrestler, her limitless potential is sure to lead her down a path to success. And after competing against her, I believe she actually taught me a lesson I didn’t know that I needed to learn.”

“What’s that sir?” N.E.D asked.

“That if I truly want to claim myself to be the best…I’ve got a lot of progress I’ve got to make…” Truth be told admitting that was painful for him. Nonetheless he looked up to the screen, eyes burning a bit as he remembered that words that followed his victory over Ms. Payne.

“You know what people called my victory over Amber?” He said with a bitter tone. “They called it an upset? As in my victory was the unexpected outcome…what’s worse is that I can’t even be spiteful at that.”

He stood up from the couch pacing back and forth around the table. One may have wondered why he may have felt the way he felt, after all not only did he beat his opponent...he made her tap. One may have thought that gave that victory all the legitimacy he needed...but for him it wasn't enough.

“Here I am, the definitive victor of that match. Yet I can’t shake this feeling of…disbelief…”

TJ runs a hand through his hair, sighing in frustration.

“I recall that on multiple occasions in that match, I was worried. With every hit she delivered…when she lifted me up for her so-called Payne Killer! I felt fear…fear of the possibility that I was going to lose. Fear that that possibility would become a reality.”

“You see I want to live without that kind of fear, I want to compete without loss even being a mere possibility.” TJ said shifting his shoulders a bit, a mix of confidence and determination in his voice. “If I want to live like that…then something needs to change.”

“I need to start making an impact, I have to send a message, I have to establish myself…” TJ said as he faced the screen again. “Starting with my upcoming opponent…”

“N.E.D….Profile, subject Jaxson Caine” TJ commanded, thus causing N.E.D.'s interface to disappear in place of the new profile picture being displayed of Jaxson Caine.

“Jaxson Caine, Height: 6’2…Weight: 250lbs” N.E.D. said, as a singular picture of Jaxson Caine appeared on the screen. For he was a man filled with mystery. “Fighting Type: Non-applicable..other alias. ’Primetime’"

“Hmmm…not a lot is known about this Jaxson Caine.” TJ said placing a hand under his chin.

“No Sir, his data is very limited.” N.E.D admitted. “Articles however detail him as Considered by many to be a lone wolf with a very dark sense of thought. Often he is described as a man who's willing to play mind games and see how others respond or react towards them.”

“Hmph…” He scoffed. “Another member of this roster who relies on mystery and fear to gain the advantage over his opponents, already I am not impressed.”

“Though with him being approximately a hundred times your previous opponent's weight…” N.E.D stated, as he switch over to phone recording of Jaxson...it was very hard to see but it looked as if he was at an event competing against a random person. “I do believe that you should take note of a few of his offensive maneuvers…”

“Given the effects Ms. Payne’s spear was on you…I’d say avoiding his Monarch Spear would be a wise idea…” N.E.D. stated as a scene of Jaxson zooming into to tackle an opponent. This scene had gotten TJ to favor his torso...

“Take a hit like that…I’d certainly be split in half. Note: Avoid spear at all costs”

“Also take caution with maneuvers such as "Primetime Plunge" As well as the maneuver he dubs ‘Sleep Driven’” given you are lighter in weight you are far more susceptible to such moves.”

“Yeah it seems it’s going to be quite the opposite of my last opponent.” TJ noted as he studied the very limited footage. It wasn't too great but he was determined to use what limited info he had to his advantage. “Pure grappling isn’t going to work, I’ll have to capitalize on the two speacial S’s…striking and submissions.”

“Yes, targeting the arms and lower back might prove most valuable.” N.E.D stated as two digital dolls appeared on the screen. One of the dolls was seen using multiple submissions targeting it's opponent's arm. “His strongest attacks seem to involve him lifting up his opponents.”

“Brilliant suggestion…” TJ said with a smirk clapping his hands together. “No chance of him beating me if he can’t lift me.”

“Indeed Sir.”

“Mr. Caine might be a much bigger opponent. But as the Ultimate Incarnation of Professional Wrestling it’s my job to adapt and learn.” He said with much seriousness in his voice.w “My first match I came in with a first impression during my match with Ms. Payne, in this match…I need to make a DEFINITIVE statement.”

“Even after my most recent victory over Ms. Payne…she remains the bigger name. The more…valuable star in this company. I want to be taken within the same regard that people like Amber Payne are…I will have to make sure that this day isn’t remembered as the day I simply annihilated Jaxson Caine in the ring…it needs to be remembered as the day that TJ Bennett established himself the consistent dominating act..."

With that TJ stared intently at the picture of Jaxson...he didn't want any doubt in this match and he was ready to DOMINATE this time around.

"End Chapter"
Back to top Go down

TJ Bennet Strategies For Caine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: