Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Try And Take It (Lillie Destino 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Try And Take It (Lillie Destino 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Try And Take It (Lillie Destino 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Try And Take It (Lillie Destino 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Try And Take It (Lillie Destino 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Try And Take It (Lillie Destino 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Try And Take It (Lillie Destino 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Try And Take It (Lillie Destino 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Try And Take It (Lillie Destino 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Try And Take It (Lillie Destino 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillie Saint
Campeonatos de Parejas
Campeonatos de Parejas
Lillie Saint

Try And Take It (Lillie Destino 1) Empty
PostSubject: Try And Take It (Lillie Destino 1)   Try And Take It (Lillie Destino 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 6:08 pm

This had been a trying time. There wasn’t a soul in professional wrestling that entered the industry because it was easy, right? There was always a challenge ahead. Death Sentence brought a challenge that rivaled Violent Tendencies the year before. That was the night that catapulted the Crimson Bouquet from a great comedy act turned tragedy into World Tag Team Champions. It was just the beginning of the redemption tour, so to speak. Everyone wanted that, of course. Beating Sweet Melody to become Campeonatos De Parejas had meant the world to both women. They deserved the chance, and they took on all comers. At least, until the Ghost Organization stuck their nose in. Before they knew it, the belts were gone. Held by tyrants and liars, it would take a miracle to regain the Championships.

Of course, to get them back would require a gamble. The second worst scenario had come to light. A loss would result in Crazy Violet and Lillie Saint joining the Ghost Organization. Stripping the Champions of the titles or stripping themselves of pride.

To prepare herself for such a contest, Saint found herself in familiar territory. The Rofflestomp Ranch, made famous in Wrestleworld by her brother, Colt Montoya. When he left the company, the Ranch was left to her. Shockingly enough, nothing changed. Sure, there were two horses missing as Colton’s Buckshot and Zane’s Buttercup found a new home in Traverse City, but Bobo and Robo-Bobo had taken the mantle the only way they knew how. They were in a grand pursuit, chasing a random animal. Blitzing through the field, they passed Lillie. While she sat on a blanket in her green tank top and blue jeans, she glanced at her two boys going wild. It brought a subtle smile to her face.

“Why do things have to be so complicated? Remember that time when you walked into a wrestling school for the first experience of seeing the ring? You always envisioned what it would feel like. The anticipation was wild because nobody really knew what that sensation was. To hit the mat and get back up. To run the ropes and somehow go faster each time you hit them. To jump onto the second turnbuckle and hear the wheels in the audience’s brain try to decipher who you are. It was like rocket science for them when all you’re trying to do is show them who you are as a competitor. It was strange, yet so exhilarating. That was my experience when I walked into House of Paine for the first time. I sat with this young Romanian guy who struggled through the English language. He had such a good heart, always smiling. We were told horror stories about what professional wrestling can do to you. I laughed, but I couldn't speak for him, though.

Why am I even telling this story? We went separate ways. He became a star in one place, I made my mark here. Roles were almost reversed because he and I BOTH tried out for both companies. We ran together though. It’s going to be weird in October when he walks me down the aisle. See, those are the bright spots in this business. Friendships created, opportunities created. He went to OWA, and I went here. It was the Underworld who became the embodiment of everything I didn’t want to be in this company. I didn’t want to step on others to become something. I wanted, more than anything else, to get the audience to smile. Maybe get a laugh or two, whether it was for me, or at me. I didn’t care, it was always about making sure people left with a better feeling than they walked in with. My brother was already a star, they just didn’t know it yet. I was the cute little redhead who wasn’t Alyssa Grace. How can you match up to that? She kind of had that thing on lock, but I just had to be myself.

Soon enough, I was the replacement redhead for the World’s Finest. We saw the end of the Underworld, creating a new atmosphere where people could thrive on hard work. It was magical. Now.. It’s just Underworld 2.0. It’s just a group of people who are stuck in the same belief that every newbie manager would have. Think about it, the Ghost Organization. They remind me of a job I had out in California. I had this boss who got hired in specifically to be that boss. Didn’t know anyone’s name, but immediately threw down the belief that they were better than everyone.

I hate to say this, but what a pointless idea. Trying to demean everyone just because of your own insecurities..”

It was a constant. A liar entering her world just to try and ruin what was magical to her about the business. If it wasn’t here, it was someone else. A little bit of power created a monster. That monster here, Joe Smith. He brought his own little monsters to replace the old little monsters. Just like how in other companies, there was always a hostile takeover or some stupid concept. It had been done before, it’ll be done a million times after. She sighed to herself, reflecting on how the Underworld actually had something interesting about them.

“I’m an insecure person. I think we all are, though. My insecurities have always been simple, though. I want to be my best for everyone, but I can’t be. Not with weird things constantly appearing in my life. Something special was taken from me, in fact.. Something special was unjustly taken from Vie and I. We lost and I’ll accept that, but to make us gamble our own freedom just to make you feel like you’re in control? That’s disgusting. We’re competitors, that’s what those titles are for. Now, we’re heading into Destino with the titles almost being secondary. Now we have to fight for something even more important. Our own self worth.

Our pride is at stake. We’ve worked so hard to become a strong tag team, we really have. We trained constantly to evolve as a team. We faced amazing teams in the last year. Teams you guys may not know very well, but that’s how it works. We traveled. You know where Manuel Estrella and Neron Yago traveled to? Wrestleworld. That’s it. They’ve faced nobody else. They constantly are trying to prove superiority despite doing absolutely nothing to earn it. It’s all been the same thing. Hard work was supposed to be what made those belts. Mac and Murphy. Sweet Melody. RZD. Now, two Scarface knockoffs are running with the belts that we want. We want to be the best tag team in Wrestleworld just like how we want to be the best tag team in SWWS. Same way we want to be the best tag team on the planet. We want to be the best, and now in order to do that, we need to gamble our freedom. What’s wrong with you?”

Frustration was growing strong for her. Being a company representative to try and attract more viewers for the company, giving it 20+ hours daily to the company whether it was in the ring, in the arena, travel, autograph signings, personal appearances. All of that for some group to come in and ruin everything for her. It was annoying and disrespectful to her. It was disrespectful to Violet.

“Vie and I have been through a lot. Those titles were a beacon to us that what we did for each other was rewarded. You might see those belts as just shiny pieces of gold with dollar signs attached, but it’s more than that to us. It’s about recovery and redemption. It’s about camaraderie and chemistry. It’s about working hard and achieving a goal. Those belts are very important to us, Yago. Those belts, we will fight for them, Estrella. I don’t know at the end of the day how things will pan out, but I promise you right now.. You will have to fight your hardest fight to take everything away from us. You’re going to have to do so much more than cheap shots and barbed wire to take us down. In case you forgot who we are..

Crazy Violet. You do know why they call her Crazy Violet, right? It’s not because this crazy person who gets in the ring and does crazy things for..reasons. No. Crazy Violet is someone who battles every demon, not giving up even in the biggest challenges. She doesn’t care how big you are. She doesn’t care how much money you have, or how big the army is. She will stand on the frontlines even if she stood alone because she’s willing to fight like her life depended on it. She didn’t call herself Crazy Violet.. No. People called her Crazy Violet because what she does, few would even think of. People underestimate her, people expect her to be this dainty blonde who is going to give in.. She won’t. Yago and Estrella have overlooked her just like so many others have. She will do the same thing she’s done to so many others, and that is to shut them up. Her heart, her drive, her will to win is going to be shown in full force. That’s Vie, my best friend and my tag team partner for life.”

Thinking back to their historic match at Arcadia last year, she could still feel that energy between the two as they sat in the ring together following the contest. She couldn’t even hear the audience, only Violet. That was the moment she made a promise to herself that any obstacle Violet faces, she would be right there.

“To say that she inspired me or motivated me, it would be the greatest understatement. It would be a disservice. I’m Lillie Saint and I have fought a lot of bad people in my day. People who wanted to ruin my life. People who wanted to harm my family. People who wanted to destroy every single thing that I’ve been part of. You think you’re the first group of people to threaten me? No. I’ve been hurt worse by much better people. There’s no denying that I’m not the same person I was when I first walked in, but I promise you I will be my strongest when I walk out. Everything you’ve done to us thus far has been an opportunity every single time, a new chance to get under my skin and congratulations.. You’ve done it.

You got under my skin, but do you know what’s under there? Is it really a place that you want to be? I’ve had people like you do it before, they never are the same when they come out. I’ve been forged into who I am by people you wouldn’t have the courage to speak ill of. Names like Ozymandias, Colt Montoya, Guthrie Graupe, Theodor Pavel, Emmanuelle and MY OWN FATHER. Every one of those names I just said, they did something for me that created who I am now. Whether it’s sweet and funny.. Or your worst fear. That’s what you’ll see at Destino, one of those two things. You’ll be stuck in the ring, dealing with that harsh reality when the sweet and funny Lillie Saint turns into something that will give you nightmares for the rest of your lives. There will be no more after this. No bartering. No begging. No chance of us joining you. You’re stuck with two women who will have no problem putting you down for good.”

(As the intensity had built up inside of her, the eyes of Lillie Saint were lit up in anger and defiance. Strangely enough, the beautiful red locks were slowly turning blonde. People saw it before, always intrigued by HOW it could happen. People like Neron Yago and Manuel Estrella were destined to find out first hand. She closed her eyes in an attempt to calm down. The strange blond locks were slowly returning to their natural red. She could finally breathe.)

“For your sake, I hope it’s a quick death.”

(She slides over to her knee, feeling the presence of Bobo and Robo-Bobo arrive on each side of her. Her hands rest along the top of the heads of her beloved protectors. Low growls emerge from the two Black Labs, showing their teeth in defiance the same way she did. Looking down towards the canines, her eyes slowly look into the camera as if she was looking right into your soul. A soft smile begins to form in her lips as the shot suddenly blacks out.)
Back to top Go down

Try And Take It (Lillie Destino 1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: