Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
No Pain, No Truth (Violent Delights 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
No Pain, No Truth (Violent Delights 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
No Pain, No Truth (Violent Delights 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
No Pain, No Truth (Violent Delights 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
No Pain, No Truth (Violent Delights 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
No Pain, No Truth (Violent Delights 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
No Pain, No Truth (Violent Delights 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
No Pain, No Truth (Violent Delights 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
No Pain, No Truth (Violent Delights 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

No Pain, No Truth (Violent Delights 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devon Slayton
Clients
Devon Slayton

No Pain, No Truth (Violent Delights 2) Empty
PostSubject: No Pain, No Truth (Violent Delights 2)   No Pain, No Truth (Violent Delights 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 10:30 pm

(The camera starts up and we see the "Walking Weapon" himself sitting on a bench, dressed simply in black and white boxing trunks with him slowly wrapping a long piece of tan cloth around his right hand in a very particular manner, his attention is on this and not the camera)

Reno: It seems that the closer that the clock ticks to zero, the more anxious people are becoming with Nobi trying to maintain his cool, honorable demeanor while Sabertooth is showing just how insecure he really is.

Christopher, right now I’m finding it highly amusing that while you are utterly losing your shit-I’m calm and still. While you claim that I don’t look or sound confident, I’m not the one who isn’t sure of who he is anymore.

Did I quit this sport to start a family, yes. Am I weaker because of it, no.

It just means that unlike you, I have perspective and can see the bigger picture while you’ve allowed your fame to go to your now rather sizable head. Now I plan on making several more miracles and if they are all at your expense, then that will make me even more the happier because for all of your strutting around and proclaiming that your all this hot shit, you’re not and that’s because I’ve been in the ring with some of the toughest assholes that this sport has ever produced and not one of them could take me out for good, so what makes you think that you can be the one to do it? I mean with all of this talk about you "destroying me" and telling me to take a backseat so that I can "cheer you on" is nothing more than your poor, fragile little ego already seeing that you can't win this match and you know it because with each and every single word that you speak, you just prove me more and more right in this matter.

I want to see more of the Christopher Sabertooth who could do these incredible feats, I want to see the man who was hungry to prove himself before his pathetic little ego started to make everyone around him call him the "Last Real Wrestler"... you need to be hungry and humble again, Christopher, and that's what I'm going to make you become, because in the end you’re going to lose this match and your shot at Claudia because you have lost your real hunger…

...while I’ve rediscovered *MINE*!

(Reno finishes wrapping his right hand and then starts to work on his left hand with the same process as the right)

Reno: Now, Jordan Rattler… I can respect you for the fight that you put up last week in order to qualify for this match at the pay per view and I can respect that, as a matter of fact while I watched you fight and tear your way through each and everyone of your opponents, you reminded me a little bit of myself at that point in my career.

Back when I was still hungry and felt that everywhere I went I had to prove myself and my hunger.

And *THAT*, I can respect.

But my question to you is do you really think that the hunger that you feel right now will be enough to see you through at the pay per view? That it will be able to bolster you and gird your mind against the horrors that will be unleashed when you step into a match like this against a man like me?

Just because you remind me of a younger, hungry version of myself does not mean that it is all in all a good thing, my young friend.

No doubt you’ve heard Sabertooth’s words about me, perhaps you have also seen how unhinged he’s become with his need to be covered in more gold like some kind of gaudy wrestling game promo event?

(Reno stops and chuckles at this before he shakes his head and resumes wrapping his hand)

Reno: No, a wise man would witness everything around him and see that perhaps he is not as prepared as one would hope.

Which is exactly what you’re feeling right now, isn’t Tristan?

You still feeling that misaligned need to redeem yourself… to not fall into old practices of yourself and yet, you are thrust into a match where you have to indulge into those very self same violent impulses… the same ones that I’m going to be indulging in myself and I fully encourage you to indulge in them as well, young Killebrew, because this might be the one and only time that you can let that inner devil out to play and then slap him back into his cell in the innermost depths of your mind.

Because if you state the devil’s desires, he tends to stay quiet more for your angel to think and plan.

Which in turn is the complete opposite of you, Nobi. You try so hard to be the white knight… to be the honorable man and while you say that you are not in Hans’ shadow, then why did your eyes tell a different story when you said that?

A dear, close friend of mine, Zell Hunter, spent most of his career in the cold, overbearing shadow of someone who thought that they were his greater and once he was shown the way by the right person-he became something even greater than the bearer of that original shadow.

Are you looking for your own way out of that shadow, Nobi? Can you still feel that cold and indifferent hand of the newly minted Ground Zero lap dog resting on your broad shoulders?

Can you still feel his the cold, empty, and dead weight of his words in your ears… weighing your mind and soul down with falsehoods and lies of triumphs that he promised to share with you once upon a lifetime ago?

Do you feel that the American Dream championship is your future?... a chance to make your own dreams come true at the end of a match contested under the rules of a mad woman?

(He finishes wrapping his hand, claps both of his hands together into the camera’s view, and then gets up slowly with the camera following him as he moves over to a heavy bag which he then starts to bounce slightly on the balls of his feet)

Reno: Now you Claudia, I want to personally thank you for this chance, because once I use every ounce of my experience to claim the chance to challenge you…. I’m going to do it on the very next chapter.

Of course, in your mind, you will hear that and probably think that it would be my undoing… and in any other case you might be right.

But not this time.

You see Claudia, you’re like me in some ways… you’ve reached a pinnacle and then stepped back for a while and watched as those that came in our wake, stepped into our roles and tried to surpass us… take what was once ours and prove themselves to be our superiors.

(Reno shakes his head as he starts laying down some very heavy hand strikes onto the bag, the sheer impact of each blow making it shudder with ever increasing force)

Reno: I took my step back because I thought that there was no more challenges for me to overcome, titles to hold...things to cement my legacy in this sport more so than I had already done.

Unlike Alexander, I did not weep when I saw that there was nothing left to conquer, but I did enjoy the fruits of my labors and walked away… until you *PERSONALLY* sought me out, told me that there was new lands to conquer and things to make my own.

You showed my beloved Cassandra that she was right, that I had been dormant for way too long… and in your own moment of hubris, you thought that you would simply awaken the walking weapon and send him on his merry little way and to hell with what happened next because you thought that there was *BUFFERS* between your title and me.

(Reno rears back and then slams a very stiff right shoot kick onto the heavy bag)

You thought *WRONG*.

(Another powerfully stiff impact)

You assumed *WRONG*.

(Another impact)

And for your assumption, I will walk out of Violent Delights with that briefcase.

(Another impact)

And at the next chapter I will stand in the middle of that ring, hoist up the briefcase high above my head…

(Another impact, this time it is followed up with a very stiff right hook followed by a stiff left hook, then another right, and so forth)

And I will look up at you and ask you if this is what you really wanted… to step into the ring with a true veteran.

And then I will watch the fear enter your eyes because you know that the time will finally have come for you…. And *MY* American Dream championship.

(Reno then start to unload hardcore onto the heavy bag with every increasing force until finally he hits it with enough that it rips itself off of its supports and goes crashing to the ground, leaving Dumont breathing lightly...hardly sweating as the camera then focuses in on his face)

Reno: Come Violent Delights, Gentlemen and Lady, you are looking at the future American Dream champion and there is not a goddamn thing anyone can do to stop it from happening.

This isn’t ego, but no one is as *HUNGRY* as I am.

(Reno allows himself a moment to smile)

Reno: See you in the ring, kids.

(The feed cuts out)
Back to top Go down

No Pain, No Truth (Violent Delights 2)
Page 1 of 1