Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Jaydayne Pendragon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Jaydayne Pendragon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Jaydayne Pendragon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Jaydayne Pendragon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Jaydayne Pendragon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Jaydayne Pendragon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Jaydayne Pendragon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Jaydayne Pendragon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Jaydayne Pendragon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Jaydayne Pendragon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

Jaydayne Pendragon Empty
PostSubject: Jaydayne Pendragon   Jaydayne Pendragon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 1:46 pm

Jaydayne Pendragon 49BMt
General Information.

Ring Name
: Jaydayne Pendragon, Pendragon for short.
Nicknames: Red Strife, The Hafu Samurai
Hometown: Westminster, England
Kanji: 落雷, for Rakurai(Thunderbolt)

Physical Information.
Pic Base
: Yoshi Tatsu
Height: 6’,1’’
Weight: 220 Pounds
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: Yoshi Tatsu’s mask and red streak in his hair era.

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Face
Tendency to Cheat: Never
Gimmick Description: Pendragon is a 27 year old family man of English(father’s side) and Japanese(mother’s side/ last names: Tsutsumi) heritage, taking many traditional knight and samurai ideology from both. He calls his adherence to honing his skills and the bushido way the way of the sword, something he practices both figuratively and literally as a martial artist and strong style wrestler.

Brief Biography (optional): May 12th, 2015 as The Sword Master, in a tag team known as “The Nameless”. A few months after that began training in the Wrestling Grotto(Jack Miles wrestling school built in a grotto.).

Motivations:

Now that he’s paid off medical debts for his fiancée’s little brother and made a name for himself in Japan, he wants to give back to the business that fulfilled his dreams and allowed him to put food on his table. Wrestleworld has the J-Dynasty, the fans, and even Japan through the Shogun division, so it was a good fit for him. Though he is a replacement Architect, he hopes to make do making the division be represented properly and with dignity. He wrestles less nowadays, not because he can’t, but because he is satisfied with the stage he set and his fiancée now touring the world, while he takes care of things at home.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme Music
:
'Just Another Hero' by Yuki Hayashi

Entrance [Optional]
: 'Just Another Hero' by Yuki Hayashi begins to play as a masked Pendragon in seiza position is slowly elevated from beneath the stage platform. Once reaching level ground he remains in position to pay tribute to the arena until his song hits  “Can’t you hear cries for help!?” and he lifts his head to remove his mask and runs to the ring, where once he slides into the middle greets the audience with a point and nod.

Wrestling Style: Strong Style, reversals
Favorite Match Type(s):
Favorite Weapon(s): Bokken

Moveset Information.
Common Moves

1. Shinning Wizard
2. Knife Edge Chops
3. Bicycle Kick
4. Back Hand Slap(To people he doesn’t respect/heels)
5. Roundhouse kicks to opponent on knees
6. Jumping Leg Lariat
7. Throat chop
8. Old School
9. Sunset Flip  
10. Diving Hand chop to the skull of rising opponent
11. Arm Wrench DDT
12. The Backstabber
13. Liver Kick
14. Leg Sweep attack  
15. Palm Strikes

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. The Jaqqum Tree(Tree of Woe)
 ⚔Unlimited Blade Works⚔  

• Roundhouse kicks
• Spear
• Baseball Slide

2. The Master Sword (Roaring Elbow)

3. Ren Razor (Chin lift from the ground-ala Aleister Black- followed by Crane Kick)

4. Joyeuse (Moonsault double knee drop.)

5. Ultra Instinct - Goes into a mode where his reversals become more frequent and devastating.

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)

1.Ise-no-Kami(Scissors Kick)

2.Hitchens’ Razor(Spinning Wheel Kick-both diving and standing, usually as a reversal when standing-)

3.The F.L.S(Full name for over the top purposes= Alder’s Razor: FLAMING LASER SWORD!) (Diving Knee Drop, often times to back of head of rising opponent) Could be “ultra finisher” I guess
NOTES
Old ring name when he had “no name” was “The Sword Master”

He wrestles a counter/reversal and striking based wrestling filled with parries, grace and swift strong attacks, “the way of the sword”. Each of his limbs are lethal weapons and he feeds off a lot of the momentum of his opponents and picking at openings. Think Angelico from Lucha Underground and Aleister Black.

He was scouted by the J-Dynasty through his short stint in WMW, offering him a way out of being a nameless hired gun in an agency he considered repressive and dark. As such he trained for two years at the Wrestling Grotto, and now reattempts his wrestling career here.

Handler Information. (optional)
Name: J/Jay
Twitter (if applicable): JDynastyBrand
Discord (if applicable): Epicenter#8224

Last edited by J-Dynasty on Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

Jaydayne Pendragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaydayne Pendragon   Jaydayne Pendragon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 3:32 pm

Welcome, Pendragon. 

I hope you last longer than our last guy. 

Would be a shame if you didn't even get to experience the joys of being an Architect. 

*takes a sip of cranberry juice* 
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

Jaydayne Pendragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaydayne Pendragon   Jaydayne Pendragon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 3:08 pm

Welcome! You've attacked me and already ensured you will die like the last Architect, but enjoy your stay until then!
Back to top Go down
MTM
Clients
MTM

Jaydayne Pendragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaydayne Pendragon   Jaydayne Pendragon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 8:16 pm

Welcome, Jaydayne-San.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jaydayne Pendragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaydayne Pendragon   Jaydayne Pendragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaydayne Pendragon
Page 1 of 1