Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Babayka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Babayka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Babayka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Babayka I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Babayka I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Babayka I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Babayka I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Babayka I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Babayka I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Babayka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Babayka
Clients
Babayka

Babayka Empty
PostSubject: Babayka   Babayka I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 1:58 am

Babayka Cq5dam.web.1200.675

General Information.
Ring Name: Babayka
Nicknames: "The Soviet Monstrosity"; "The Chernobyl Miracle"; "Chernobyl's Ghoul"
Hometown: Pripyat, Ukraine

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Bray Wyatt (The Fiend)
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 240 pounds
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: Clown Mask and body covered head-to-toe.

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Neutral
Tendency to Cheat: Never
Gimmick Description: See Biography

Brief Biography (optional): Born amidst the communist rule of Pripyat in 1981, one could argue (****) was born unlucky. On the date of April 26, 1986, infamously known as the Chernobyl Disaster, (****) fell victim to the world's greatest blunder. A butterfly effect that (****) never chose as his own fate, but one he has been burdened to accept.

His parents, and all four of his oldest siblings, perished due to radiation poisoning. Doctors consider them the lucky ones.

(****), pegged as the "Chernobyl Miracle", wasn't so lucky to be given such a merciful death. Instead, his body undertook the most painful, excruciating terraforming process the world has ever seen - radiation mutation. A human entity should have never survived the dire tribulations and horror of radiation, let alone a 5-year old boy. But after a three week battle, (****) had won the fight against the fallout. But it must be said, physicians knew then and there, that his life wouldn't be one to envy for your own.

The body survived, but only barely. And with lasting scars. His face is said to have a shade of 100 different colors, as the radiation burns left his face decrepit and mutilated. Radiation ravaged the core fibers of his flesh, and henceforth, has never been seen without a mask. There are countless tales, stories, and myths of what truly lies beneath that mask in which he wears, but again, they're only stories. He lives his life in isolation, in a sandbox of his own calamity.

And why wouldn't he? (****) was robbed of his own humanity. The "Monstrosity of Chernobyl" is mangled beyond human recognition. But beyond the physical nature of his entity, he was too robbed of basic human consciousness. The mind never fully formed due to the traumatized nature of his wounds and loss. The mind seeks solace in the only source it has been portioned to recollect - pain and survival. A magical balance of tolerance, yet a line too thin to tow.

Physicians fear his mind will never pass the adolescence stage. It is suggested it is impossible for his brain to develop any further, due to the cost of radiation. (****) is obsessed with carnivals, roller coasters, and clowns - which doctors assume is the only memory his adolescence allows him to recollect.

This deranged, disfigured psychopath has been dealt life's most unfortunate hand. His inability to show empathy or love isn't out of hatred or sectarianism, but rather what his radiated entity has consumed out of survival.

Yes, he has killed many men in that squared-circle. Yes, he is mentally deranged, null and void, even. But his radiated mutation has given him unworldly brute strength, an unprecedented pain tolerance, and a face only the fallout itself could love. So he is used as a mechanism of destruction, the makeshift operation of the corrupt and rich within Wrestleworld. Think twice before trying to tame the continent of Europe for yourself. Because the house always wins, and their ace didn't tame the name Babayka (Europe's Boogeyman) by mere coincidence.

(NOTE: This individual's real name has been redacted from all federal Soviet documents. (****) is used as a placeholder.)

Motivations: Survival.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: "Air-Raid"

Entrance Description (optional):
Wrestling Style: Methodical. Brute Force. Intimidation Focused. Brawler.
Favorite Match Type(s): N/A
Favorite Weapon(s): Anything Sharp

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)
1. Whiplash Attacks
2. Headbutts
3. Backbody Drop
4. Lariats
5. Elbow Smash
6. Knee Smash
7. Body Avalanche
8. Throat Thrust
9. Swinging Gutbuster
10. Drop Suplex

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. Torture Rack
2. Overheard Gutwrench Backbreaker
3. Spinning Side Slam
4. Northern Lights Bomb
5. Death Valley Driver

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. Butterfly Effect (Chokebreaker)
2. The Fallout (Double Pumphandle Wheelbarrow Driver)
3. Air-Raid (Discus Lariat)

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1): Asphyxiation (Mandible Claw)

Babayka Latest?cb=20150531131816
Back to top Go down

Babayka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Join :: GENESIS :: Sign Contract-
Jump to: