Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Reno Dumont's American Gothic I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Reno Dumont's American Gothic I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Reno Dumont's American Gothic I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Reno Dumont's American Gothic I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Reno Dumont's American Gothic I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Reno Dumont's American Gothic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Reno Dumont's American Gothic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Reno Dumont's American Gothic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Reno Dumont's American Gothic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Reno Dumont's American Gothic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devon Slayton
Clients
Devon Slayton

Reno Dumont's American Gothic Empty
PostSubject: Reno Dumont's American Gothic   Reno Dumont's American Gothic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 11:12 pm

(The screen lights up and we see Reno Dumont sitting on the same rooftop as in a prior promo across from the Heaven’s Arena, leaning forward in his chair as he looks hard into the camera)

Reno:
Claudia, if you are the American Dream then behold your own personal nightmare.

I listened to that rambling, self glorifying excuse of a promo that you cut, supposedly for our match and to say that I’m not impressed with what I’ve seen thus far by anything involving you or your so called career thus far, Claudia.

But one thing that did catch my attention is where you said that you can handle anything thrown at you because you got your start in a hardcore company….well how nice for you.

He allows himself a moment to give a rather hateful looking smile at the camera, making sure that its intended recipient understands the full meaning behind it.

Reno:
Claudia, you may have been playing kid’s games in the past with your little so called “friends”, but I’m not coming to play with you… I am going to show you why you need to stop thinking that you’re just going to dominate me and why you really need to start seriously concerned.

You think being hit in the face with steel chairs is easy, try being curb stomped onto a bed of light bulb tubes or trading blows with you and your opponent’s hands covered in broken glass and nails as you try to beat them down for a submission. Claudia, what you call “Outlaw Rules” I call a fucking day in the park, Heart Break Gal!

You want to call yourself “perfection” and the “American Dream”, bitch?

He stops and lets out a very mirthless chuckle as he throws his arms out to his sides good and wide to encompass himself entirely.

Reno:
Guess that makes me your *NIGHTMARE*, doesn’t?

You see Claudia, I know that everything that you’re doing right now is just careless posturing because right now, despite whatever you may say, you.are.AFRAID!

You started to become afraid from the moment that you saw how well Nobi and I worked together in that ladder match to win the contract, you knew that everything that people have said about me was true and that I am one of the hardest workers that this sport has to offer, And I am that way because every since I first laced up a pair of wrestling boots-I have earned every goddamn thing that I’ve been given.

Now a lesser man would say something crass about someone like you, Claudia, but I’m not a lesser man.

I’m the *GREATER* man.

You became even more afraid when you saw that no matter what my opponents did to me, I just kept getting up time and time again at which point you started to feel yourself start to tense because you realized that I wasn’t here to play little mind games or have little twitter fights with you.

No, you knew deep down in that well fed gut of yours that I was coming for that American Dream championship and so you tried to cut me off at the balls by trying to cause the match to happen right then and there at Violent Ends… but that plan didn’t exactly work now did it?

No, it did not.

It didn’t work because just like you said yourself, Jaywalker is a man who worries about that bottom line and he knows full well that this is a big money match and he would do anything to protect it because when you look at everything connected to it, it screams Hollywood blockbuster opening weekend cash.

Reno raises his open left hand up and then closes it slowly into a tight fist.

Reno:
In one corner, you have the self proved “Mother of Mayhem”, the “Consigliere", Claudia Michaels. The dirty playing, hard hitting Heart Break Gal who is the current holder of the American Dream championship putting her precious title against...

Reno then raises his right hand and repeats the same gesture with it that he did with his left.

Reno:
None other than the "Ronin" of Wrestleworld, the man who is known *INTERNATIONALLY* as the "One Man Crime Spree" and the "Walking Weapon", Omega Wrestling Alliance and Frontier Wrestling Alliance Hall of Famer, Reno f'n Dumont!

He then lowers both hands and gives the camera a big toothy grin.

Reno:
In a match to see if Reno Dumont can beat the Architect of the American Dream championship.

When Jaywalker saw me hoist that briefcase up, ooohhhh he could smell that money, Claudia, and when you tried your tired old shit to try and keep me from this match, he could also smell the stank that was you and the very bleach that comes from your pores and tarnishes everything that you come in contact with.

You say that I'm walking into a death trap, I say that I'm enjoy a nice walk in the park.

You believe that I am underestimating you, I say that you are overvaluing yourself.

You think that I don't understand the "gravity of being out there with Claudia Michaels"?

Reno's mirthless smile returns to his face as his eyes reflect a harder, more intense look.

Reno:
Claudia, you don't realize the gravity of why I've been able to survive the last twenty something years in this sport, why I was able to come back from a crippling neck injury a mere couple of months after it happened when every doctor out there said that I'd never walk again;

Because I make my own path.

You want to call yourself a "Queen", and you think that my desire to become the first Wrestleworld American Dream champion is nothing more than a broken dream, left to burn in the dumpster that is the world?

The false smile then disappears from Reno’s face but the hard look continues to remain.

Reno:
I want you to understand something, Claudia. And I want you to stop and actually think on this matter before you even think about saying anything in return in that next shit promo of yours.

At Violent Ends, I’m going to give you a reason to be very scared.

I want you to look back at the past few chapters, I want you to realize that each and every single match that I’ve had-from wins to losses-all have had the same exact end result;

I don’t focus on winning or losing, I focus on making people suffer in that ring.

To some, it’s just a job...to me, it’s a motherfucking art form.

And I know that even in that rotten, diseased mine of putrid vegetable matter that you call a brain that when you realize this fact, this single and unblemished fact that you have done nothing more than waste time with idle words and purline stupidity by drinking your precious wine when you should’ve been preparing for the levels of sheer violence that would even make fucking DARKANE weep in at how glorious my art is…

Reno then quickly stands up, the chair that he’s been sitting in throughout the entire promo is kicked away by his movement into the very darkness that surrounds him as his attention has never left the camera.

Reno:
In that moment, Queenie, you’re going to understand that three things will happen at Violent Ends that you cannot escape from.

You *WILL* lose the American Dream championship to me.

You *WILL* be torn from your false thrown and lead through the streets of your own fucking lands, stripped naked while Nobi follows behind you shouting “SHAME”!

But most importantly of all, Heart Break Girl, I WILL *BREAK* you.

Come Violent Ends, no matter what you say…. Your time is up.

All hail...the NIGHTMARE!

(The screen fades to black)
Back to top Go down

Reno Dumont's American Gothic
Page 1 of 1