Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Claudia Michaels | By My Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Claudia Michaels | By My Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Claudia Michaels | By My Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Claudia Michaels | By My Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Claudia Michaels | By My Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Claudia Michaels | By My Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Claudia Michaels | By My Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Claudia Michaels | By My Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Claudia Michaels | By My Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Claudia Michaels | By My Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

Claudia Michaels | By My Rules Empty
PostSubject: Claudia Michaels | By My Rules   Claudia Michaels | By My Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 11:47 pm

Claudia Michaels | By My Rules QLnuUjUniFbXjq-SnGFcsIOqONinm29z9W6VEu0n82q9KwcsqDpx99LpYpI-qw0Tw0rvfeWKHKxRz0CsXLXUSRbV8mHhJarJuzEfB163R3G0eIPR7003HgXT9t0-KKQX2ozQtuZQ

How. Truly. Marvelous!

Reno Dumont is over there giving a narration about all of the accomplishments he put his blood, sweat, and tears into winning from whatever rotting shithole he came out of. He’s here to present his gold and silver to the unimpressed Queen. Tell me, was that supposed to make me swoon? Was that intended to intimidate me? Did you actually believe for a second that it would make me feel small? 

Overcompensation. That’s about the only word I’d use to describe your incoherent babbling at this point. And I really wish that there’s a vein in my perfect body that would make me care about what you’ve gone through and how you’re going to flaunt your way into becoming the American Dream Champion when the only thing you’ve done is show how much approval you need from our lovely audience in order for them to deem you even slightly worthy of being in the same ring as Claudia Michaels. It’s almost laughable, and then it just gets sad how you believe that I would actually consider everything you have done outside of facing the Queen of the World. Sure, I have been trained by a man almost as delusional as yourself. Sure, I have been taught that showmanship is a huge factor to success, that every snap of your finger would send the crowd into nirvana knowing that they praise and love you just as much as they loathe you. But can you really blame me for turning those lessons into a signature? Can you really blame me for enhancing my skills and realizing that expertise and the fact that you can turn a person inside out with sheer brutality, just isn’t enough? I get it! You are a machine, Reno! You are so technical and by-the-book, which isn’t exactly a bad thing to go back to basics, but it does make you predictable in your actions and words. From a mile away, I can already sense that you are a mindless incompetent coward that doesn’t act as much as he talks. From across the ring, I can already see that you’re just another bump in the road, a parasite that attempts to latch onto MY American Dream Championship, hoping I would eventually let go, except that I don’t intend to, and the stubbornness and ego just make you want it more. That’s the only thing you have given me this entire exchange, and frankly, I am so tired of the same old ballad of rags-to-riches that I’ve heard from everyone else that thought for a moment that it would capture my attention. You are not the first person that tries to knock me out of my so-called pedestal, and you’re certainly not the last. And I get it. You have the drive. You have a little passion. And you want to make me believe this idea that you’ve practiced and trained to your limits, and that’s the reason why you’ll beat me… How many Championships compared to mine that I never bragged about to begin with because I’m more concerned about the future rather than dwelling on the past. And Reno,  I have beaten men and women that have been in the ring for far longer than I have. They flaunt so much about how much work they put in their skills only to be beaten within an inch of their lives, as I prove once again that they are no match against me and you are not going to be any different. I am not a robot that functions to get the job done and accepts its flaws until the new update. I don’t just get stuck in my programming and codes. I continue to make history, I continue to terrorize and I continue to evolve.

You deserved to be attacked back then. You deserve everything I’ve put you through. And I know that you want to make it appear as though I’ve taken an interest in you out of fear and assurance, but the sad fact is, you are not special and you are not feared. Oh, your brain must be boiling in ANGER right now. Your nose must be letting out its angry fumes, and you just couldn’t wait to lay a hand on me, but I can’t help but laugh and chuckle at all of this. I can’t help but feel relaxed and relieved of the fact that I’ve barely done anything to fight for this Championship, and I’ve already prevailed. As the Architect of the American Dream Championship, it is my duty to test and push my challengers to their absolute limits to prove that they actually want the fold. If your maggot-infested brain didn’t notice, I am already on the hunt for a new challenger through the Bloodbath Battle Royale. THAT’S how confident I am that I will beat you. That’s how much I know that I’d still stand tall as the Champion. That’s how sure I am that you are simply going to trip and fall within five minutes of our match when you realize that you actually need evasion tactics and spontaneous maneuvers, instead of your usual dreaded “HULK SMASH” in order to win against me. The sooner you admit that to yourself, the sooner this will be over. Because really, Reno… What do you think will happen IF you become the first Champion, hm? Do you think you’ll live your merry life? Do you think I’ll stop being your Architect? You will still play by my rules. You will still defend the Championship however I see fit, and I still sit upon the throne, and everyone will still see me as the genius that revolutionized Wrestleworld and how the world saw Architects. You could win the battle, but you will always lose the war. You will still be crawling in the palm of my hands, and I will ensure that you have the hardest time among the others that are treating their title hunt like a cakewalk. I have said this before, and I will say it again until it gets drilled into that thick skull -- you have no power over me, Reno. You are a walking mess compared to the perfection you’re about to face in that ring. 

Call me egotistical. Call me “The Mad Queen”. It doesn’t matter. Because just like your list of long-forgotten IRRELEVANT 17 Championships, no one will pay attention to any of your sad claims once they see me walk out with my chin up and the title over my shoulder. 

And it will truly be... Marvelous.

Long May She Reign.
Back to top Go down

Claudia Michaels | By My Rules
Page 1 of 1