Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Game of Death I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Game of Death I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Game of Death I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Game of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Game of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Game of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Game of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Game of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Game of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Game of Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Matsuda
Clients
Stephanie Matsuda

Game of Death Empty
PostSubject: Game of Death   Game of Death I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 6:59 am

“The key to winning a tag match is communication. This is the first teach I tell my students about tag team wrestling. The best teams have an intricate system, a secret language that nobody understands but them. This of course takes time to develop. When Billy and Jimmy Wilde approached me about helping them refine their style, it was a new experience for me. I didn’t have a tag background, but they were patient with me. As I got to know each brother on their own, I did comparisons between their differences and similarities. After observing a few of their matches, I realize there’s two roles in a team. Lead and Cleaner. The Lead is the brains of the operation, usually the more experienced member. They usually do most of the grind, including taking the most punishment. Leads are usually the best “pure wrestlers” of the team, whose purpose is to weaken their opponents enough for the cleaner to come in and finish the job. A Cleaner’s job is also to provide support when things become too hot for the Lead. The Cleaner performs the risker spots, and pushes it to the limit when the match gets to the point of no return. I’ve applied this theory to my own tag teams in recent years and have found moderate success, which includes a run with the OATH Tag Team Championships. This is still a work in progress, as I’ve been experimenting with a variety of tag partners. Within time I hope to acquire more results that lean towards greater success…”

- Stephanie Matsuda, Diary of a War Queen, 2020

Date: Sunday, February 9th
Place: Wrestleworld

Stephanie, Monica, and Violet quietly made their way across the arena with their items. Few words were said between the trio as they entered the rental car. Both Cloud’s wife and tag partner could feel the tension emanating from the War Queen, from a place neither of them were familiar with. Drake and Jones were up to their old tricks again, something she was familiar with from their old promotion. This was the first time she was pulled into their shenanigans, and it was up to her to ensure that it was the last time the War Vessel were played for fools. This was their M.O., and quite frankly Matsuda was sick of it as much as she was sick of the Spitfires’ posturing. As Monica drove them back to the hotel, Stephanie leaned against the passenger seat window, her thoughts drifting off to how tonight’s events played out. The War Vessel had their strings manipulated like a couple of puppets, and the more Matsuda thought about it, the more vexed she became.

“I’ve become complacent.”

Stephanie’s words caught Violet and Monica’s attention. Her eyes lingered on the shadowy ocean view as they rode through the night. The War Queen continued to share her thoughts out loud.

“There’s no excuse. I...can feel it. Ever since I decided to dedicate more time to the school, JET, and philanthropy, my interests have waned a little. Sometimes I feel like I’m just going through the motions. I need to purge this way of thinking from the very core of my being. Violet...I feel like I’m failing you as your mentor.”

“Stephanie you’re not-”

“I appreciate the sentiment Violet, I do, but it’s the truth.For the past several weeks I’ve struggled with where to take my career next. My feud with Azumi highlighted just how much I’ve neglected my responsibilities with JET, and I’ve just started getting acquainted with my own school. There’s talks of expansion with a business partner, my upcoming book...so many new and exciting things are on the horizon. But, I still have an in-ring career that’s filled with dates and opportunities. I get the chance to not only retire Tarah Nova with my own hands, but I just might be facing Renae Jonae for the WWH Women’s World Championship, but remain uncertain. Then there’s the subject of getting back my EWC X-Division Champion…”

Stephanie turned her head.

“Then there’s the tag situation here at Wrestleworld. We’ve been placed between a rock and a hard place, and the only solution I can think of is to fight our way out. Wrestleworld law dictates that the Architects make the rules. That’s something we can’t take away. But, with the Spitfires coming into play, that gives them an extra chess piece to use against us. No matter what games they play, our focus needs to be on obtaining those tag team championships.”

Without looking at Violet and Monica I knew they were nodding their heads in agreement.

“The goal of Drake and Jones is to distract any team pursuing Los Campeonatos de Parejas. Our mission is to unpack the bullshit while staying on the path. Drake and Jones will interfere in this match. They will make it about themselves and steal the spotlight. That’s not going to happen with us. We’re going to take that spotlight and tear it down. We’re hunters, Violet. We don’t need the light, we can see in the dark. We’ve both spent our time in the shadows, sweets. We both have done unsavory things in the past. It’s time to tap into that mentality and show Drake, Jones, and The Spitfires that the War Vessel is nothing to fuck with. I’m tired of being complacent. I want it all, Violet. And when I feast so shall you my dear cub.”

Stephanie could see Violet’s smile from the rear view mirror. That’s all the affirmation she needed.

---------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thursday, February 20 2020
Place: Arlington, TX

After several days of training in Brooklyn, the War Queen has arrived early in Dallas. Violet was still at Wrestleworld Capital, but Matsuda wanted to take in the big match atmosphere before the pay-per-view event. A camera followed her as she walked through the corridors leading to the open field played upon by the Dallas Cowboys, the NCAA Big 12, and the Texas High School Championship Game. The arena had a battlefield-like presence, perfect for Stephanie to get into a take no prisoners mentality. Violet needed her to take the lead. She needed her “sensei” to control the battlefield like the ring general she was trained to be. Losing to Liz Karlson was in the past. There was only the road forward, and Matsuda needed to get that across in this promo she was about to cut. Stephanie turned halfway to the camera, while keeping her eyes on the football field.

“AT&T Stadium. A vessel of war in its own right, it’s a place where teams forged by the flames of competition go to war across the gridiron. Just two months ago, Penn State beat Memphis to win the Cotton Bowl Classic. As for the Dallas Cowboys, they are the most valuable team in the world, valued at 5 billion dollars. This...structure that I’m inside, this very place where you will see the War Vessel take on the Spitfires is a place made to incite conflict and convert it into cold hard cash. This is the nature of sports and war. It is the similarity they share. Whether it is two teams playing on a field, two tag teams duking it out, or two nations going to war, somebody will be making a profit. It can’t be helped...we’re all pawns in someone’s game. That’s where Drake and Jones come in. They’ve made it their purpose to manipulate the War Vessel and Spitfires. They take our tenacious spirits and turn them on one another. In the eyes of TJ and the Spitfires, they see a shell of my former self - a shadow of a War Queen who once raged across the land. The thing is...they’re not entirely wrong about that assumption. The Stephanie Matsuda who fought Liz Karlson...wasn’t the Iconic War Queen fought by the likes of Cameron Ella Ava, Aria Jaxon, April Song, and Tarah Nova. The thing is, Harry and Liz weren’t around for that. And the bigger irony is that neither were Drake and Jones. They departed from our former employer before they saw me at the peak of my ability. Now here I am, a guest in their house…”

Stephanie lays a hand on the wall as a wicked grin comes across her face.

“In three days this structure of war...will become MY house. This gridiron is the battlefield The War Queen shall declare war on not only The Spitfires...but Drake and Jones as well. Yes, Drake Jaeger is supposed to be on my side, but make no mistake. I don’t trust him in the slightest. I will be treating everyone not named Violet Snow as a designated enemy and I will not be holding back. In fact...I’ve cleared my schedule to focus on this match. So this whole talk about how Stephanie Matsuda is distracted is now void. This venue...this kind of show is the kind of atmosphere I thrive on. While I respect Liz and Harry’s accomplishments and consider them to be worthy adversaries, I question their experience in locations such as this. I unified two titles before a crowd of 200,000 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. This stadium makes me feel right at home. People claim that events like this don’t get the best of them, but that’s a lie. It affects all of us in one way or another. Why? Because nobody wants to lose in front of 100,00 people. But unfortunately, that’s going to happen to “When Harry Met Lizzy.” The bring up our failures as some kind of psychological advantage for themselves, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. In a way, I’m glad Violet and I faced our most disappointing defeat early on. We both needed to see what it was like to hang our heads down in shame. We needed to confront the fear of losing and face it head on. Now we know what the sour taste of defeat looks like. We’ve seen the bottom and now aim for the heavens. I needed to lose to see just how complacent I’ve become and now...I hunger. I’m not only craving victory Harry, but I want blood. All this string pulling and shit talking from you and Liz has made me bloodthirsty. It’s been a while since I wanted to crack skulls to the point my hand is shaking, but yet here I am with the urge to commit wanton violence for the sake of sacrificing blood in the squared circle that made me who I am.”

There’s a glazed look in Stephanie’s eyes as she finally faces the camera. She’s dressed in a black coat over a blue tank top. Her expression was cold, similar to her days as a ruthless world champion.

“You’re the most wanted man in Wrestleworld, sweets. And you choose to share a ring with me...heh. It’s poetic in a way, because nothing...and I mean NOTHING is going to stop me from claiming your fucking head. That’s the goal of this match - yes I’m revealing the War Vessel’s plan: break Little Lizzy into tiny pieces, bitch smack TJ, and CLAIM. YOUR. FUCKING. HEAD. You’re right to call yourselves the Spitfires because Violet and I are going to chew ya’ll and SPIT YA’LL THE FUCK OUT. So what if you survived against Babayaka? People have this assumption that psychopaths and serial killers make the best wrestlers, which is ass backwards because when someone is consumed by their own urges it actually limits their ability in the ring. Hence why Havoc is the current European Championship. So no, I’m not surprised by that feat Harry. In fact, I’m shocked that you haven’t figured out what just happened. Hell, I’m surprised Drake and Jones haven’t figured it out either…”

Stephanie waves a hand at the football field.

“The fourth most expensive stadium in the world hosting a match where we get to fight an accomplished women’s champion and her partner...who’s the most valuable man in Wrestleworld. And waiting on the sidelines is one of the greatest tag teams of all time.”

Stephanie starts clapping.

“Thank you for making it easy for us, Harry Styles. Yeah I know it’s Sterling, but in three days you become Harry Styles because I’m gonna make you sing like a fucking canary, sweets. You, Lizzy, Drake and his little dog Jones aren't pulling the War Vessel’s strings...we’re pulling yours. The thing is...you just didn’t see it. You see, Drake and Jones can’t help themselves. They’re getting away with doing whatever they want. And you and Lizzy? A couple of Tryhards - thank you Claudia - who are so eager to grab that spotlight. That spotlight? It’s fucking shattered. We’re in the shadows now, sweets because our architects have given Violet and I the opportunity to hit a thousand birds with just one stone. PETA forgive me because we’re about to throw that goddamn rock. At this point Styles you’re just a war bond for us to claim so we can get all the smoke by those who want to aim for the head. That’s where we have an advantage...because Violet has like forty of them.”

Stephanie starts laughing to herself.

“Get it? Forty of them because she’s- meh. That joke was probably made in poor taste anyway. But all joking aside, Violet Snow - I refuse to call her crazy - has grown to be one of my most trusted allies. Hell, I even trust her with my life. Can you truly say that about Lizzy...your cleaner? That’s right, I’ve studied ya’ll. I know you’re the lead, Harry. This is why I’ve been speaking to you for the majority of this promo - from one Lead to another. Violet? She’s the ultimate Cleaner. A rubik's cube of styles who can switch at a moment’s notice...the ultimate weapon in the ring. Out of the ring, she’s someone who is doing her best to understand herself. What I provide for her is healthier than what any psych ward or therapy session could provide: the ability to know, understand, and believe in herself. That is the gift I’ve given to my tag partner, sweets. We’re two souls bound by a unique fate...one that we’ve both learned to accept. Our story? It doesn’t end with the Tryhard Kids and two jesters bent on playing games. I’m holding the chips now and I wish a ninja would try and take them from my hands. In fact, I welcome it. I’m itching to start a war and this is the perfect place for it...as I’ve reiterated.”

Stephanie sighs as there’s more life in her eyes.

“Lizzy, you’re a worthy opponent so I’m going to show you a piece of the Iconic War Queen. I’m going to make like Marvel Capcom 2 and ‘take you for a ride’ on the Blasian Bout Machine. If you and Harry think I’m ma shell of my former self...then my actual self must be one hell of a fighter because I’m fucking you up and down that ring. You gave me one hell of a fight and I’m sure you’ll continue to do as such, but I saw everything I needed to see. Now with everything being hand delivered to Violet and I we’ll collect our bounty, challenge for the tag belts and go along our merry way…”

Stephanie starts to walk away…

“After all it’s war and whenever The War Queen wages war she needs a new pair of Tims. Thanks in advance, Harry.”

Stephanie winks at the camera and walks away, with the view focused on the football field.

“Welcome to the Game of Death, tryhards.”
Back to top Go down

Game of Death
Page 1 of 1