Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? Empty
PostSubject: What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life?   What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 5:18 am

Title pretty much says it all, but specifically, what movies do you personally believe are so good that EVERYONE should see them just to experience them even one time? Could be any movie and any amount of movies, and feel free to explain why they should be seen if you want.
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life?   What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 10:35 am

"The Great Dictator". It's not my favorite Chaplin film, but it's probably his most powerful.

"Office Space" simply because I lived through the 90's Comedy Central era where only that and The Daily Show would play after 4 PM. Despite all of that going against it, it's still one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

"The Big Lebowski" because I think it's an important cultural milestone in slacker culture. Also, it found itself in that Comedy Central limbo when they had no other programming.

"The Good Fellas" because I say fuck "The Godfather" franchise, Goodfellas was the best gangster movie ever made.

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre", the original and on the worst quality of film or VHS that you can find. The muddier the better. People should watch at least one thing in their lives that makes them feel like they shouldn't be watching it.

"Repulsion" which is a horrifying look into the psyche of someone with a history of sexual and domestic abuse. It's not graphic, but it's very unsettling. Ironically, Roman Polanski made it as part of his "Apartment Trilogy" along with "Rosemary's Baby" and "The Tenant". Watch Rosemary's baby as well. Skip the Tenant.

"The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly" to see what a well made western looks like.

"Eraserhead" because, outside of "Blue Velvet", it's one of the more linear David Lynch plots in his catalog.

And finally "Turbo Kid", because I feel the need to pimp Turbo Kid every time I get a chance. It's just an awesome post-apocalyptic 80's kid protagonist film that happened to be made in the 2010's.

People should also watch "Dr Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb" at least 6 times. After realizing five times through that we're all probably going to die in a nuclear holocaust, you eventually pick up on the humor on the sixth viewing.
Back to top Go down
Nas
Clients
Nas

PostSubject: Re: What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life?   What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 12:03 pm

Oh you mean the holy trinity of films?!

Spaceballs

Anchroman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Austin Powers in Goldmember

Do I need to explain? No! Do you have a soul?! IF SO THEN WATCH THESE MOVIES! Even if you don't...you will STILL LOVE THESE MOVIES! Actually you'll probably love them even MORE~!
Back to top Go down
http://gammapro.forumotion.com/
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life?   What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 8:09 am

For action movie fans? I'd say Escape Plan.

No, not because it has the best plot, but this is really for the first time that two 1980's Action Icons in Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger teaming up together. Well, not counting The Expendables trilogy because they were more of all-star casts.

I'd say this is more of Stallone's vehicle but I also would say that this movie has 3 main characters with Stallone, Arnold, and Jim Caviezel (The Passion of the Christ and Person of Interest) with the last name acted as the main antagonist.

I'd count Jim as a main character because he has screen time as much as Arnold.

Lol this sounds more of a review but yes, a must see for action fans. Whether you're going to like it or not though, it's your choice xD
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias
Clients
Ozymandias

PostSubject: Re: What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life?   What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 5:54 am

My suggestions are more of the 'out there' variety but still very worth a watch.

1. Predestination- an absolute masterpiece in making you say 'what the fuck is going on', and second guess yourself. You think you know what's going to happen, then you're lost again. And that loop happens like...five times. At least. One of my favorites for sure.

2. Fantastic Mr. Fox- a stop motion classic, voiced with so many celebrity voices. The story is pretty fun, the animation of the animals is sweet, and the movie is comedy gold.

3. Waiting- one of my all-time favorites. A classic comedy, similar vein to Office Space. It shows a bunch of young wait staff in a cheesy restaurant, filled to the brim with celebrity cameos (before they were uber famous), and some of the best laughs you'll have in a movie. It always makes me happy, always entertains and always has the same impact on first time watchers. Check it out.

Honorable Mentions- Big Lebowski, Royal Tenebaums, Snowpiercer, Chopper, Garden State. Each and everyone of them are great works of film gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life?   What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Movies should everyone see at least once in their life?
Page 1 of 1