Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Whats the ship name for Wraith x Alyssa I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Whats the ship name for Wraith x Alyssa I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Whats the ship name for Wraith x Alyssa I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Whats the ship name for Wraith x Alyssa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Whats the ship name for Wraith x Alyssa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Whats the ship name for Wraith x Alyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Whats the ship name for Wraith x Alyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Whats the ship name for Wraith x Alyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Whats the ship name for Wraith x Alyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Whats the ship name for Wraith x Alyssa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

Whats the ship name for Wraith x Alyssa Empty
PostSubject: Whats the ship name for Wraith x Alyssa   Whats the ship name for Wraith x Alyssa I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 11:24 pm

after Chapter 10 match

Jimmy is sitting in a plane, back to Australia. He gets a call on his phone, he picks it up

Jimmy: Hey man, did you see me out there, I crushed Cloud

Joshua: I mean… I watched it… you did, in fact, wrestle a match with her, did you win clean, underworld helped you

Jimmy: *deep breathe* come on dude, you should be happy for me winning, nobody in that crowd thought I’d make it past, they thought the old veteran was going to go over, but I won.

Joshua: I’m happy you won, I’m not happy about HOW you won. You just let them help you, you didn’t even care about them interfering in your match. You were having a good back and forth match, then all a sudden they came in and ruined the match, you’re trying to prove yourself as a top guy, but you win by cheating.

Jimmy : Listen, man, sometimes the best man doesn’t always win, sometimes the lesser person gets lucky, sometimes Goldberg goes over The Fiend. Sometimes you need someone like the underworld to make sure the best person wins and the piece of shit one, that is living off there past achievements is put where they deserve. Sometimes you need to make sure that the people who must lose, lose.

Joshua: Listen to yourself you’re becoming like them, you really want to be hated by everyone around you?

Jimmy: I’m not them, I'd never join underworld, it's just a big coverup for a prostitution ring, I’m just gaining from them, they lost all their underworld reps and I’m going up against a woman, Claudia hates women, all women, I’m sure at chapter 11 we’ll see some shit go down, just you wait, Wraith will try and plant a kiss on Alyssa or some shit and Professional will set up the best possible reservation for the loving couple 

Joshua: I really don't think that will happen, You shouldn't put your trust in the Underworld to do.... whatever they will do. Did you say it's a coverup for a prostitution ring?

Jimmy: Don't worry bout it, Don't worry I’m not going to do that, I went into the cloud match with like zero info, I tried and do some checking, but she’s done a single promo and lord and behold she has a character, fucking ring the bells, we found one, we did it! She’s not a full character, but HOLY SHIT it’s better than Cloud, like holy fuck that was bad. She still goes on about how “I’ll fight no matter what”, so shes like 60% original 40% basic bitch.

Joshua: Don’t underestimate her, Jimmy, why do you always-

Jimmy: Ok, I can see your that your about to go on one of those speeches so, I’m going to hang up and see you later

Jimmy hangs up the phone and settles in for the ride

A few days later, Taradale Victoria

Jimmy walks through his door to see his brother, Joshua watching tv. Joshua looks at Jimmy and turns off the tv and just stares at him. There’s an awkward silence.

Jimmy: So….. I took a little detour, then I got kidnapped by a gang and I had to defuse a bomb in Zimbabwe and then-

Joshua: just shut up, your still an asshole who was gone for the whole week and I assume you didn’t see what Grace said about you

Jimmy: ................................ Yea

Joshua: What did she say

Jimmy: She…. Said that……….. I’m going to lose

Joshua: You wanna be more specific there, mate

Jimmy: .............. Nah, mate

Joshua: Long story, short she’s hurt after underworld attacked her, and doesn’t know what to make of you, she said she has a “funny feeling” about you and called you confusing and intriguing, a little generic, and pretty much said that underworld going to try and screw her over, but fail. Then she started to talk about how she’s determined to beat anyon-

Jimmy: That, photo-eating, wraith-seducing, ginger piece of shit!

That “I will fight till the end” wants to call me generic? Bitch please, I am anything, but “generic”  

Joshua: Hey, come-on that is just one thing she said

Jimmy: IT’S STILL SOMETHING SHE FUCKING SAID!

Jimmy calms himself down

Jimmy: Alyssa thinks she’s all that, she thinks she is special, but in reality, she is just adult who never got past the rebellious teen phase, from what I know about her, she is meant to be the successor to a big company, but she didn’t want to do that, she wanted to be a wrestler and abandoned her loving family so she could achieve her dream, and only visits them on Christmas and birthdays for the sole reason to take money from them because it turns out, when you refuse to take a job that is handed to you because, you want to go be a wrestler and live the dream, you end up having to take handout after handout after handout, if I was able to survive on the australian indies, an indies which was very much against me because I didn’t want to wear a old blue mask, without having to use my parents cash , I'm sure she would be able to find a shitty apartment, in a far more active indie scene like the US, her having to take hand-outs really says something, about how absolutely crappy she is. Like why does she need to take your parents money if she's a good wrestler? She is a grown woman, yet you need mommy and daddy’s money, you really are showing your parents you can make it in the wrestling world, real independent one she is.

Now let's just think about what I did, my dad tried to ruin me every chance he could when I started wrestling how I wanted to wrestle, but what happened? I made it all the way here, to Wrestle-World! While Alyessa made it to Wrestle-World, but only because she had the financial backing of your good ol’ precious parents, without that she would be homeless, because she is so utterly pathetic that even in a environment so full of companies at high levels you still need to take money from your parents as if your a kid asking for an allowance. You said that he doesn’t know what to think of me, but I figured her out the second she stepped through the door. I’ll kick her ass at Chapter 11.

Joshua looks at his phone

Joshua: Oh shit, shit, shit, shit! You didn’t send in the video to Wrestle-World!

Jimmy: What Video?

Joshua: The promotional video, you know the one that you needed to send in so Wrestle-World could advertise your match.

Jimmy: Oh yea, we should do one

Jimmy grabs a camera and sets it up on a stand

Jimmy: HEY YOU! You should order Chapter 11 of  Wrestle-world, it is going to be the best show of all time, you got it! You will see all the matches for Round 2 of King of the World, or Queen of the world, at Wrestle-world we aren't sexist. Don’t listen to any American Dream Champions, Wrestle-World supports Equality. At Chapter 11, I will face off against Alyssa Grace and Alyssa, in our match, your parents will be cheering for me, because they know that when I beat you, you will be in such a terrible condition you will have to retire from wrestling and work in your parents business. Also If any of you eat pineapple on pizza, I hope you die.

Joshua: Woah Jimmy! You can’t stay stuff like that, you’ll divide the country! It's ok we'll edit that out

Jimmy: It’s too late I already sent it to Wrestle-World

Joshua: Oh no.... Lets pray that Wrestle-World edit that out

This definitely not foreshadowing a future promo where people decide to try and take the life of Jimmy over his hatred for pineapple on pizza
Back to top Go down

Whats the ship name for Wraith x Alyssa
Page 1 of 1