Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Sakura Corleone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Sakura Corleone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Sakura Corleone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Sakura Corleone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Sakura Corleone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Sakura Corleone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Sakura Corleone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Sakura Corleone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Sakura Corleone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Sakura Corleone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

Sakura Corleone Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Corleone   Sakura Corleone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 6:44 am

Sakura Corleone SYZS29QarxIUduOx9JiH6zuKfpcQKR-Py_Qs4m5TAKojub9HFI80Cxltyo9rK6_tUWR6vgyVjPSiUMnfIsh2k0-qR2SHyN1yBgoblyA55uKa0QYkboq0lLHLb25UkL5mBoe6-pF8
Sakura Corleone A0ZzBv2WjAzsIIkIShQouQMDHEaL7yKGtY03rKTgk2wtrf3u7IcnQWTrHBdTEy8NxrNy_oWujbQ0BBXDeME-nWqkh8fhL7wERMcAjflFUGCu3JjkFd_3icRiBKwptEF0pJU4FoZV
General Information.
Name: Sakura Corleone
Nickname/s: "The Yandere Goddess", "The One True Wife", "Mrs. Corleone"
Hometown: Los Angeles, California

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Asuka

Character Support Information.
Role/Job: Manager. Added Bodyguard. Assist in matches.
Characters Handled: Primarily Cash Corleone. Extends to the rest of Underworld (Claudia Michaels, The Professional, Wraith and Maverick)
Motivations: To make sure Cassius becomes successful. For the Underworld to prosper. To raise her child around wrestling so they can become a successful wrestler.

Appearance: Any era/look of WWE Asuka. She also sometimes carries around her arm/shoulder a sling baby carrier. Sometimes it has her baby Hurricane in it, sometimes it’s only a dummy. But either way, do not attack her!

Sakura Corleone RVc0kuTtAJgyzXLbiSKs3VRrcpEO9Tk7J-1DuAzIIImqGOe9ZpemVWicnPXjS9nq96n3mK1pHtGdGaDetZqmyUF4QlY9R2ASxwvTJkTBQ9QhQqVAvJxXzyNhIaP703R0g4QfifdX
Sakura Corleone is full of smiles. She is a charming and quirky little angel whose passion for wrestling and ambitions to be the best is fueled mainly by her love for her better half, Cash. Her world revolves around her One True Pairing partner, and her desire to succeed with him tops even any accomplishment she can get as an individual! Sakura would always appear as this affectionate wife, girlfriend, and now a mom who has a picture-perfect family.

But if triggered enough, Sakura’s attitude can change like a flipped switch. A happy lovestruck girl can turn into your worst nightmare, a devil in human form, if you ever make the mistake of hurting or getting in the way of the Corleone family and their sweet happiness as a team. She becomes this ruthless, cruel and calculating person who will do anything in her power just to make sure you break something of yours. She has the tendency to be morbid and violent, and she does all means to protect Cash and herself, and now Underworld, at any cost.

Sakura was out of action for a long time because… SURPRISE!! She had a baby with Cassius! One day, Sakura had a long and tiring delivery of her sweet baby girl Yuki “Hurricane” Corleone while in a private airplane on the way to Wrestleworld… It was painful, but she was able to endure all of it because seeing Yuki’s face for the first time made her fall in love with her almost as much as she is in love with Cassius. After the birth of their baby, they landed on the Wrestleworld Castle, and 6 hours later, they interfered in Claudia Michaels’ match at King of the World to officially become part of Underworld. Sakura wasn’t going to come to the arena with Cash, but she felt well enough to do it! Plus she can’t let her Cassius be alone because they come in pairs! D’awww…

Underworld Involvement
Despite being on maternity leave and choosing not to wrestle, she is still happy to accompany Cassius in matches and help the Underworld any way she can. But this also led to some underhanded tactics that she would use if the opportunity allows it. 
1. Low Blow (Self Explanatory)
2. "RELEASE!" - Sakura hits an opponent's (or Cash's opponent) with a Kendo Stick or Baseball Bat while yelling "RELEASE!" (sometimes repeatedly). Preferrably to their faces.
3. Sakura's "Tools" - Sakura has specific tools that are hidden within her outfit for "insurance". These are small items like Brass Knuckles, a Box of Thumb Tacks, etc

Sakura Corleone OEJqLJgUoYyVgn482bJyk4fP0TF4Y16WMzLgqErIcmBYHedo3TbY9l5yT14k-sE15VZyo2nY3jhJt1doYglgGgAf4_7-JWIoiO9nJwxumv3C6KiBpqOR5VAy_WIP5ISdLocmunBY
Back to top Go down

Sakura Corleone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Join :: GENESIS :: Managers/Valets-
Jump to: