Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Fallen Men don't Celebrate I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Fallen Men don't Celebrate I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Fallen Men don't Celebrate I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Fallen Men don't Celebrate I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Fallen Men don't Celebrate I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Fallen Men don't Celebrate I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Fallen Men don't Celebrate I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Fallen Men don't Celebrate I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Fallen Men don't Celebrate I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Fallen Men don't Celebrate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

Fallen Men don't Celebrate Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Men don't Celebrate   Fallen Men don't Celebrate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 11:14 pm

(The scene opens up to Wraiths private penthouse at the top two floors of Devione Industries in the heart of Wrestleworld Capital. We see what looks like a small party commencing, with notable guests such as Claudia Michaels, Maverick, The Professional, among many of Wraiths business associates. Wraith is then seen descending the staircase into the living area.)

"Welcome guests, welcome to The Underworld, welcome investors and partners from around the globe! So glad you could all be here to celebrate not only my newest business adventures in Europe! But also one thing that shall be grant me something very precious to myself!"

(We see a Solid Vision projection of the Sapphire Briefcase floating above the party guests rotating, before finally opening up to showcase all four of the championships in Wrestleworld, before all four titles then disappear back into the case as it closes and disappears. Wraith at this point is now interacting with his guests.)

"Miss Claudia, please don't look at me like that. You know I would never use my power against you in a situation like that. Just had to make that foolish woman think things would go differently for her cause. It was quite a show though."

(Wraith chuckles a bit into his class of champagne, as Claudia is shown with a small scowl and a glass of red wine sipping it. She then smirks)

Claudia: Well I must agree it did make for good TV. You should have let me in on the gag though Wraith, you worried me for a split second. After I opened my castle to you, I thought that you were going to make a bad decision. Lets not do that to your queen again shall we?

"Oh don't worry Claudia, I never make bad business decisions. But rest easy at night, I don't plan on doing any more Must See TV for a while. But enjoy the party My Queen, I have other guests to attend to, but rest assure that we will speak again soon. Ciao."

(Wraith raises his glass into a toast, Claudia looks for a second then returns the gesture. Wraith smiles and looks away, spotting some European investors, and goes to mingle with them for a bit.)

-----25 to 30 Minutes Later-----

(Wraith nods to his investors, and then makes his way over to the balcony doors, and then walks out on one. He pulls out his cigarette case, and pulls out one of his brand. He pops it between his lips and pulls out his lighter, lights his cigarette and then takes a good drag.)

The Professional: It seems as if the party is going well my friend. Congratulations on the win, it seems as if you have positioned yourself greatly in this company.

"I should have known you would be in the dark Agent 47..."

(Wraith smirks, looks over his left shoulder to see The Professional, with his own cigarette sitting at a small table on the balcony sipping a Vodka Martini, three olives, looks to have been stirred. Professional takes a puff and raises his glass to Wraith, who raises his fourth glass of champagne.)

"Well if there is anything somebody like me does anymore...its position myself correctly where I need too. But thank you 47, much appreciated. I do think as if whenever I allow those people to know which contract I have, it will be at the time in which I am a champion. And that, I think we should all be allowed to drink to. How are you enjoying the party?"

The Professional: Well I haven't really been apart of much of it, social distancing and all. But I must agree that this is a fantastic affair Wraith. Kind of surprised you didn't invite Alyssa Grace. Shocking turn of events if I do say so.

"Even if she had made a correct decision at King Of The World, she would have been retired to my master suite. Treasure does not get to show themselves off, only when their owner deems it worthy for them to be placed in front of others to be gazed upon. Until then I shall lock them away for my own enjoyment. And I shall give her another opportunity this coming week to show me that she can make said decision without having to be...how to put it...taught how to act? I believe that why dogs go to obedience training. Speaking of...I should check on mine. Enjoy the night, and do try and mingle 47. Being out here in the darkness alone for a while...hahaha...it may take a liking to you."

The Professional: Cryptic as always, and I shall try. Good evening yourself Wraith.

(Wraith finishes his cigarette and puts it out, then heads back inside. He walks through the penthouse, speaking with guests.)

-----15 Minutes later-----

(He finally makes it to a side room off of the first floor with a small filet mignon steak chopped up with some dog kibble mixed into the food on the plate. He walks into the room and spots his Black German Shepard being petted by Maverick, as he sits on a couch and is currently messing around on his phone. Maverick looks up, and sports a smirk.)

Maverick: Oh, you brought me dinner? How sweet. I don't do puppy chow though.

"No dear boy, this is actually for Anubis. He loves his fine meats just like his daddy. And as far as dinner goes, just let me know. I am sure I could make some time to wine and dine somebody like yourself once..."

Maverick: Somebody like myself? I don't know who the fu--

"Save your breathe, I see you've been enjoying the imported Macallan I got from Scotland. And I am dealing with a loser Jason. You said you were going to cause me to gain some faith in you. You did nothing but show me how much of a child you truly still are. YOU took your eyes of the ball, and you paid for it. And as long as you fail to deliver then no, I will never gain faith in just another Prince who sits on his name alone. You need to fix this, you need to go to 47 and YOU need to apologize. I saw you standing on the castle roof when you spoke to Claudia, You had no clue I was there but I am the shadows Jason. I am every single bit of darkness you could ever think of an I rent Allesandro Devione to make sure that his wishes are done. Stephanie Matsuda is one he dislikes, a fake queen in a kingdom where we have one. And she failed at her task to dethrone Claudia Michaels, just as you failed Claudia when you were supposed to silence a 17 year old girl...A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL JASON!!!"

(Maverick stands, staggers a small amount as he steps to Wraith as they stand face to face. Wraiths dog begins to growl as Wraith looks down at Anubis and calls him off. Sitting the food down so he may eat as he stands back and speaks directly to Maverick, not even really seeing him. It is like he is in a trance.)

"I see the fire in you, just like it is in her. She believes she is royalty and she believes she can do whatever she wants and whenever she wants. Stehpanie Matsuda is a disease worse than Covid-19, she is a plague, she is a pandemic to people. Not because she is deadly Jason, but because the ideas that she has, the belief that she is what she thinks is the problem Jason. It infects people who listen to her, I have seen it for a very long time over many lifetimes. It is a belief that gets people hurt, good innocent people. And I may the darkness, I may be the thing that goes bump in the night while the wolves howl at the moon. But you believe me on one thing, I never started any of this. It was brought down upon me Jason, and now after so many lives, after seeing people left and right ripped apart by not only war but by peace. I, Wraith, have no answer how to stop it. So I do not get involved in its counter force. I benefit from the ending I will say, and who does not want that? Hmm? It pays for everything, it shows you the luxury of being here right now in my face, IN THE FACE OF THE MAN WHO ALLOWED YOU INTO HIS DOMAIN!!! You honestly think Stephanie Matsuda would be allowed in these hallowed halls? In this, not only a place that I inhabit, but Allesandro Devione inhabits. Stephanie wouldn't be allowed on the property because she is walking death Jason. And when death meets me, even it becomes afraid of the dark. Think about that, think of it really hard when your sober Jason. Because yes, I am a very wealthy man. A man in which has a great and virile body. And yes Jason, even you would be considered a conquest if I saw fit. But I don't, because you lost Jason, you did everything you could to hype your victory, but came up short against, and I can not point this out enough, a seventeen year old girl. Go enjoy the party Jason, go and enjoy what MY victory brings us all. Take some pointers, because while I may not faith in you as an uncrowned prince. I do have an idea what you'll be like when you are pissed off enough to change my mind. I am not your enemy, Matsuda, people like her are the enemy. I am just a being that will tell you what I think, when you don't want to hear it from me anytime I like. Now use the anger, and the fire I just lite in you to go out there and prove Claudia Michaels made a grand decision as always to bring you to us. Or else, well Jason...The shadows are always hungry..."

(Wraith pats Maverick on the shoulder, who looks down at it and looks at Wraith again.)

Maverick: I still think I want to take your head off man, you don't just talk to me like I am some kinda punk kid and get away with it.

(Wraith chuckles.)

"Then when you use that fire to go and prove me wrong, hell I may even hand you sword in which to take my head off. And Jason, I am many years your senior. Allesandro is the one who is only a few years older than you. Now I have some things to attend to, enjoy yourself. And consider yourself privileged Jason, Anubis does not warm up to many people."

(Wraith pets his dog, then nods at Maverick, who still has a bit of a sour look on his face but has calmed down considerably. Wraith then takes his leave as Anubis follows him as Maverick looks on, then shakes his head in understanding and grabs his jacket and walks towards the front door. Wraith is seen walking towards the living area again as Roland appears.)

Roland: Excuse me sir, but it seems as if you have a call on line one.

"Well tell them business can wait Roland, don't you see I have a party to get back to?"

Roland: Well sir I thought you may want to take this one, its actually a very important call.

"Take a message Roland..."

(Wraith begins to walk away before Roland clears his throat, wiping his brow with his handkerchief as he speaks again.)

Roland: Its Mr. Devione on the line, sir.

(Wraith stops, and turns back to Roland with a quizzical look on his face.)

"But that is who I am Roland, or have you gone insane..."

Roland: The elder Mr. Devione sir, your father.

(Wraiths eyes go wide in surprise, then he narrows them.)

"Then somehow make this party go according to plan for another fifteen minutes, then find a way to excuse everyone quietly. I will be in my private study for the duration of this call. Do not alarm anyone Roland, I shall deal with the old man over the phone."

Roland: Very well sir.

(Wraith turns and goes up the stairs to the second floor of his penthouse. He overlooks the party one more time as he walks along the corridor overseeing the living and dining areas, as he turns sharply right into his study. His dog, Anubis, follows him inside and lays down on one of the expensive couches on the side of the room. Wraith opens a bottle of Millennium Scotch, and pours a nice glass. He sits the glass at his desk, and sits down and hits the button to put the call on speaker.)

"Hello father..."

"Evening my son..."

(The camera fades.)
Back to top Go down

Fallen Men don't Celebrate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: