Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillie Saint
Campeonatos de Parejas
Campeonatos de Parejas
Lillie Saint

Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION Empty
PostSubject: Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION   Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2020 10:11 pm

General Information.
Ring Name: Lillie Saint
Nicknames: "The Sweet in Sweetwater"
Hometown: Sweetwater, TX

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Brandi Lauren
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125lbs
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION Dm6MrZLWsAAK-ab

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Face
Tendency to Cheat: Never
Gimmick Description: The happy, go-lucky Texan, Lillie is naïve to the wrestling business. She's learning the tricks inside of the ring, making a few bucks while doing it.
Brief Biography (optional): Making her on screen debut in WrestleWorld as the sister of Colt Montoya, Lillie decided on going by a different name. The little dynamo out of Sweetwater, Lillie graduated from the House of Paine in April 2020. She's known for being one of the smallest in the fight, but having one of the biggest hearts. She adores the fans, promising them her absolute best every time she's in the squared circle.  
Motivations: To have fun outside of the ring, and kick some ass inside of it.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: "Kingdom" by Septogram (Downstrait Cover)
Entrance Description (optional): Septogram's "Kingdom" blasts through the speakers, as Lillie Saint makes her way through the curtain to the top of the ramp. She looks fired up, waving some fans on before charging the guard rail, leaning back first among the fans, shouting a few words to them to fire herself up. Noticing a mass of hands sticking out towards her, she tags them on her way down to the ring before stopping at the bottom of the ramp. She looks to each side to see which side of more enthusiastic. She follows over to the loudest section, circling the ring to that section before sitting on the ring apron. She leans back against the bottom rope, talking to a few audience members before saying "Wish Me Luck.". She grabs the top rope and starts skinning the cat, struggling along the way to the cheers of the fans before making it over the top rope into the ring to an ovation. She waves to the masses, even giving a joking bow before preparing herself for the match.
Wrestling Style: All-Rounder
Favorite Match Type(s): Singles Matches
Favorite Weapon(s): N/A

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (7 Max)
1. Roffle Stomp - Double stomp while the victim is charging at her in the corner.
2. Double rotation Tornado DDT
3. Stomp on the foot (To taller opponents)
4. Springboard twisting senton
5. Wheelbarrow Suplex
6. Charging leg lariat into the corner
7. Miz style charging lariat into the corner, but hugs the victim after.

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. Roffle Stomp: I'm Sorry! Edition - Springboard Double Stomp to fallen opponent on the ring apron.
2. Let's Be Friends - Fujiwara Armbar, while holding the hand of the victim.
3. Touchdown! - Top Rope trust fall to the outside.
4. Coming Up Short! - Ballsplex (only done to male opponents that she can lift for it)

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. The Deion Sanders Special - Springboard spinning heel kick to the back of the victim's head.
2. The Roundup - A floatover jumping Russian Legsweep (Think Slingblade set up into the Zig Zag)

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1): Roffle Stomp: Longhorn Edition - Top rope double stomp to the victim's chest, sending them to the mat.

Additional Notes about the Character: She's very green, and is prone to mistakes in the ring.

Handler Information. (optional)
Name:
Discord (if applicable):

Last edited by Lillie Saint on Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:14 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : A few new things.)
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION   Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 12:20 am

Whoever this is, Welcome to Wrestleworld!
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION   Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 2:17 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Lillie Saint
Campeonatos de Parejas
Campeonatos de Parejas
Lillie Saint

PostSubject: Re: Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION   Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:25 am

Updated with a few things, such as new entrance music, new signature move, and a little addition to the biography.
Back to top Go down
Lillie Saint
Campeonatos de Parejas
Campeonatos de Parejas
Lillie Saint

PostSubject: Re: Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION   Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 4:04 pm

Updated entrance and what not for DOMINION and other future shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION   Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lillie Saint Updated for DOMINION
Page 1 of 1