Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Lesson are ment to be learned I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Lesson are ment to be learned I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Lesson are ment to be learned I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Lesson are ment to be learned I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Lesson are ment to be learned I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Lesson are ment to be learned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Lesson are ment to be learned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Lesson are ment to be learned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Lesson are ment to be learned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Lesson are ment to be learned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GameCraze
Clients
GameCraze

Lesson are ment to be learned Empty
PostSubject: Lesson are ment to be learned   Lesson are ment to be learned I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 2:04 pm

24 hours later after that brutal American Dream Championship match the medical team and ref officials help Alice Gamer to the back, and Alice sitting on the bench with icepack given by the medical staff and head down with failure

Medic staff: Alright Alice here's the icepack for you to help your head you took it pretty rough after that brutal match.

Alice: D-Don't remind me...agh! *holding her neck* Dammit!

While Alice savoring his wounds from the beatings of The Underworld, Alice has been silent angered has she started packing up and leave but she turned around and saw Raoul and he starts to the hug her.

Raoul: I'm so sorry Alice, i'm really am! You had pulled your own in that match even though The Underworld has the numbers advantage, don't let it get to you, for now let Cloud and her Comrades deal with them at Kingdom Come. Until then you got booked for DOMINION #4 in the Carousel Gauntlet Match just try to trained submissions moves OK.

After Raoul talk to the Distraught and disappointed Alice and she desperate holding her tear while packing last few things. But little did she not noticed that the camera caught someone outside hearing the conversation and it turns out is was Alyssa Grace and after hearing the conversation she feels like she felt sorry for her, but Alice knows what she got herself into and Alyssa walks away without a word.

-----------------------------
The Next day, in Catch Sports Pro-Wrestling Academy in Los Angeles, CA as the camera caught Alice Gamer got out of her car with her bag and her training attire, get ready for training for DOMINION #4. As soon she started entering the Academy, Coach Faye Wakefield and Larry Blackwell is getting ready to teach the students, sooner Faye noticed Alice is not smiling has she used to be after suffering a defeat at the hands of Claudia Michaels, so Faye trying to talk Alice.

Faye: Alice?

Alice: ....

Faye: Alice, I know you're not feeling smiles and given the silent treatment but you did your best against Claudia Michaels despite the numbers game but don't let it ruined your focus on the training session today, just live the fight another day until then leave The Underworld to Stephanie and her crew for the time being.

Faye giving prep talk and Alice is started to burst into tears.

Faye: There, there Alice is ok, is ok.

Faye hugs Alice and suddenly break her silent

Alice: I'm so sorry Coach Faye, I-I feel like a failure and letting you and everyone else down!

Faye: Hey, don't be ok, tell you what? To make up for the lost, i'll put you in the special training in the next couple days, you'll learn new moves some that I and my brother Finn used. Question is are you up to it?

Alice: You know damn well i'm up for it has long as i'm ready for Dominion because is all about submissions.

Faye: That's the game plan!

Alice: Thanks coach! *hugs*

And Alice agreed with Faye's special training before Dominion #4 as Camera fades

-----------------------------
Few hours later...

After suffering from humiliating defeat at the hands of Claudia Michaels in Wrestleworld Ch.13, I guessed my lesson was learned that don't pick a fight that you can't win, and I did. But I want to say thank you to Director Jaywalker for giving me this opportunity even I didn't succeed, it's pretty much back to level 1 for me. But I don't make excuses because you know you can't win on your own Claudia, you had your Underworld Koopas and whats worse that big guy Maggell in your fray, *clapping* bravo! bravo!

So don't worry Claudia, it won't be the last time between you and I, I'll be come back stronger sooner than later. Until then enjoyed your victory. So now is off to Dominion #4 and this theme is all about Submissions, which i'll be put on the special training in the next few days, little that I know I'll be in the Carousel Gauntlet Match against 4 opponents! Kenneth Ishikari, Rihannon Hartwell, Jay Jones, and Daniel Horror! I hope you 4 bring your absolute best because I'll bring mine with my new moves in my arsenal. And I can't wait to test out in the new few days until then all I got to say to you four is...GAME ON!!!

Camera fades!
Back to top Go down

Lesson are ment to be learned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: