Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER!

Go down 
+8
GameCraze
The Angel of Debt
Nobi
El Drake Jaeger
JaguarRoar
TTtheT
Candle
the consigliere
12 posters
AuthorMessage
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 3:02 pm

aka Tiberius Jones, aka Jaydayne Pendragon!

And many other characters!

I've known you for like over a decade now what the actual fuck. I'm happy to be friends with you no matter what e-fed we go to! I hope you enjoy your day! Always stay awesome and don't let the old age get ya! 

Thank you for your endless wisdom, elder! You're the best!
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 3:05 pm

Always an inspiration and bitch to promo against. Welcome to Boomtown.
Back to top Go down
TTtheT
American Dream Champion
American Dream Champion
TTtheT

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 3:07 pm

Happy birthday man!
Back to top Go down
JaguarRoar
Clients
JaguarRoar

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 3:08 pm

A little older, a little wiser. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 3:13 pm

Happy birthday, sir. You've been one of my closest friends for over 10 years and your work in promos helped me a lot to progress and evolve in promos myself. You've got a great mind for all the stuff we do here and all sorts of awesome and interesting characters. As far as I'm concerned you're the best promoer e-feds has ever had and you show no signs of stopping. I also greatly appreciate all the help you've given for Wrestleworld, it's really shown me that you're also very talented at writing matches as well. You were also a great wife while it lasted. Best wishes to you on your birthday!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 4:00 pm

Happy Birthday Jay, have a great one (H).
Back to top Go down
The Angel of Debt
Clients
The Angel of Debt

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 5:18 pm

HAPPY NAME DAY TO THE GREATEST EFEDDER THIS COMMUNITY HAS EVER SEEN!

Truly, have a good one Jay. You have been the model of consistency that everybody should try to mimic. I've known you for 12 years now and you've always been THE class act. I consider myself fortunate to call you a close friend, and I know Wrestleworld wouldn't be the same without you, if it even exists at all. This entire community is fortunate to have your activity. So have the GREATEST of birthdays!
Back to top Go down
GameCraze
Clients
GameCraze

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 5:22 pm

Happy Birthday to Mr.J, hope your birthday would be a good one.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Steele
Clients
Jacob Steele

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 6:47 pm

Happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
SanadaGOAT
King of the World
King of the World
SanadaGOAT

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 8:12 pm

Happy Birthday to my fav Architect! Enjoy your day, Jay!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ser Colt
Clients
Ser Colt

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 5:07 pm

Day late and a dollar short, but Happy Birthday Jay!! You're a hell of a good guy, sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYWALKER!
Page 1 of 1