Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
BOUNTIES - Episode 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
BOUNTIES - Episode 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
BOUNTIES - Episode 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
BOUNTIES - Episode 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
BOUNTIES - Episode 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
BOUNTIES - Episode 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
BOUNTIES - Episode 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
BOUNTIES - Episode 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
BOUNTIES - Episode 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

BOUNTIES - Episode 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

BOUNTIES - Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: BOUNTIES - Episode 4   BOUNTIES - Episode 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 11:51 am

(Quick flashing imagery of jail cells, gallows, and old, worn “Wanted” posters are shown. The camera cuts to the site of someone creating a new Bounty sign; putting the final mark on it as they brand it onto the sign with a hot iron. The camera cuts to a shot of the sign as the theme for “Bounties” - a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi - begins to play)

BOUNTIES - Episode 4 D_YkXiHDhhugojz4WLa4nKr1U8IRy9I2nhekaIC0mGY8dd3_f_k_jkSwKWUSTRM4tYArIL81Kl4ZlX-OKGV6O0beP8vRJ3aJUzGCs62Qzt32ASZPlGBE659kyx3_NO6g_U5POeN9

(The camera pans away from the sign to the left to reveal a shot of the inside of Wrestleworld Studios where Jack Develin is shown posing with a smirk on his face, dressed in an expensive black suit. He raises an eyebrow as he stares into the camera)

Jack Develin: Hello, hello, hello… Violent Delights has come and gone, but the show you’ve all been REALLY waiting for has finally returned to you. A show much more hellacious, and much more brutal than anything you were offered before. Ladies and gentlemen, I am your beloved Host, Jack “The Devil” Develin, and this is Wrestleworld Bounties.

(Jack Develin begins to pace back and forth as all five previous Bounties appear on the screen behind him)

Jack Develin: I think it’s only appropriate with all the bodies that hit the proverbial floor at Violent Delights that we have ourselves a little bit of a… Well, a memorial of sorts for those that have left us here on Bounties as of this week. Christopher Sabertooth most notably as a man that had been on Bounties here all the way since Episode 1, and what a rollercoaster it had been for this man! Working his way all the way from the bottom up to nearly the top, only to fall almost back to the bottom, and as of Violent Delights where he came up just short of winning a huge Ladder Match to determine the Number 1 Contender for Claudia Michaels… Well, all good things come to an end, as they say. Sabertooth may be both down and out here on Bounties, but he’s a talented enough guy, and I have no doubt one day he’ll return to us. Crazy Violet is another name that was gone far too soon… But she’s also a perfect example of what a fickle mistress Bounties happens to be. One week you could be riding high and just barely making it onto the rankings after pulling off a big win, but sometimes that’s just not enough. You gotta keep the momentum going and going, and if you stall out, well then you can go ahead and kiss your big moment goodbye and go all the way back to the drawing board. Crazy Violet pulled off a huge victory over Stephanie Matsuda to earn herself the number 5 ranking, but let it slip right through her and ever personality’s fingers at Violent Delights. Perhaps one day she’ll earn her way back onto the list, but this ain’t a charity so she’s gotta go. Our biggest fall from grace this week happens to be none other than a man who… Well, managed to go from making a huge impact to getting impacted by everyone else. Jordan Rattler made headlines after Chapter 3 for his huge Ladder Match victory, but managed to completely crash and burn in spectacular fashion at Violent Delights where he didn’t manage to get even ONE offensive move in on any of his four opponents! I mean, seriously, THIS guy is supposed to be “undefeated” in Ladder Matches? Well not anymore he’s not. I can’t even imagine what kind of tomato cans this guy had been up against in other companies if that was the best he could do against real talent, and because of it, Rattler fell from the Number 3 ranking last week to completely gonezo. Thanks for coming, and don’t let the doorknob hit you on the ass on the way out. I’d also like to emphasize once again that Harry Sterling is very much NOT on this list and won’t be for a while thanks for failing to defeat Babayka just as I predicted! But that’s a celebration for another day. Let’s move on to the main course after that appetizer, shall we?

(Jack Develin turns around and looks up at the screen as it transitions into the door of a prison cell. The cell door opens up to reveal a Bounty poster as the camera zooms in)

BOUNTIES - Episode 4 Zch4iVi

Jack Develin: Tristan, Tristan, Tristan…. Honestly, buddy, I think you should be calling me up and thanking me for this one. Despite taking a huge loss at Violent Delights in a 5-Way Ladder Match for a shot at the American Dream Championship, Tristan Killebrew just BARELY hangs onto a spot here on Bounties. How? For a few reasons actually. First of all, two matches at Violent Delights were won by Architects, such as Tiberius Jones and Babayka. Now unfortunately, Architects are excluded from Bounties, so no matter what they win or how many times they win, they will not be ranked here. In doing so, that leaves open opportunity for someone like Tristan Killebrew to stay alive. While Killebrew may have come up short in the Ladder Match, he did put on one HELL of a performance, including an absolutely incredible Ladder hopping spot that I have no doubt will be seen on highlight reels for years to come. But due to the rules of Bounties coupled with how highly ranked he had been up to now, Tristan Killebrew just barely survives here as he drops to the Number 5 Ranking for this episode. Can he stay on? Well, without a match at Chapter 4, I highly doubt it, but you never know here in Wrestleworld. Anything could happen, it only depends on what move he makes next and if it’ll be enough to keep him with us.

(The prison cell door closes as the screen shifts on to the next cell door, which slides open to reveal a Bounty poster as the camera zooms in)

BOUNTIES - Episode 4 0xkCYFz

Jack Develin: Welcome back! What a sight for sore eyes this one is! I told everyone last Episode that I had no doubt Chloe Leuthard would be able to find her way back onto Bounties, and here she is at Number 4! I think the most surprising aspect of it all is how many people doubted she would be able to pull off a victory over Jacob Senn at Violent Delights. I mean, why not? I never doubted for even one second she was capable of a win like that! Senn may have experience on her, but what does Chloe have over him? How about looks? How about youth? How about the sheer determination to prove herself better than Legends like Senn? All of that and more proved to be all she needed to walk out of Violent Delights with what many call the upset of the century as she pinned Jacob Senn in that ring! One, two, three! Now I know what people are thinking, because obviously someone with the looks that Chloe Leuthard has - people want to look for reasons to go and discredit her. I’ve heard people even go as far as trying to make cases as to why she SHOULDN’T be included on Bounties this week! Ridiculous! This is why the vast majority of people on the internet should simply not be allowed to have any sort of opinion. Chloe Leuthard is 2-1 in Wrestleworld with one dominant victory, and one massive victory on our first ever Pay-Per-View event in which so many doubted her winning. You can go ahead and try to make her look bad for this victory by bringing up the factor of Chad Kennedy and how he ultimately aided her in winning that match, but that was nothing but sheer coincidence! He may have played a part in her victory, but she didn’t bring him out there! Chloe has earned her spot on Bounties this week, and you people should be ashamed to think otherwise! Now can she hang on to her spot this time? It’ll be tough without a match at Chapter 4, but I have no doubt she’ll make her presence known regardless!

(The prison cell door closes as the screen shifts on to the next cell door, which slides open to reveal a Bounty poster as the camera zooms in)

BOUNTIES - Episode 4 IY3itDf

Jack Develin: Now you people wanna talk about upsets of the century? You can have it all - you can have looks and talent and everything in between… But even then, all of that doesn’t matter when you’re put in a match that looks as daunting as the one Stephanie Matsuda was in at Violent Delights where she had to take on not one, but TWO unhinged people who could have very well crippled her before they ever intended to pin her to the canvas. And I get it, I get it… Stephanie was the vet in that contest and had all that experience and blah, blah, blah… But the fact is that all the experience in the world isn’t going to allow you to just simply overcome a behemoth with a bloodlust like Draconis Balaur, or an unstable force capable of who knows what like Crazy Violet. And after we saw Stephanie fall to the rookie Violet back at Chapter 3, I was convinced that there was just no way things were going to go Matsuda’s way when this match rolled around. I suppose even the smartest and usually correct people such as myself can be proven wrong at times. One of those very rare times was at Violent Delights, where Stephanie Matsuda successfully overcame the odds and pulled off a huge victory over both Violet and Draconis in Triple Threat action. And it would be one thing to simply win that match, but Matsuda didn’t JUST win that match. She managed to pin Draconis and hand him his first true loss here in Wrestleworld! I wouldn’t have guessed that one correctly if my life depended on it! So with her second victory here in Wrestleworld and a huge one over two worthy adversaries, it seemed only right that she land all the way at Rank Number 3 here on Bounties. Live it up while you can though, because who knows what the future holds for you, Stephanie, especially when you intend to “settle the score” with Violet come Chapter 4, whatever that’s supposed to mean. I personally wouldn’t recommend you go pressing your luck by continuing to associate with someone like that, but what do I know? Besides everything.

BOUNTIES - Episode 4 TFLS8at

Jack Develin: Now THIS could very well be the biggest upset we’ve ever seen here on Bounties. There’s plenty of people I’ve seen around that claimed Arata Asakura would surely maintain his spot at the top of the Rankings despite not having a match at Violent Delights. On the contrary, my friends… Many make plenty of good points about why Arata should have remained at Number 1. Sure, I agree, he’s the most valuable man in all of Wrestleworld right now as the only person who has successfully challenged an Architect and won their Championship. Not to mention he’s also undefeated at 2-0 here. So why not Number 1? Well, a huge factor is why the man in front of him IS Number 1, but besides that I suppose I should also point out that not only did Arata Asakura not have a match at Violent Delights, but he also failed to do the job he set out to do, and that was to be in the corner of Brian Daniels and make sure the playing field was leveled. Did he do just that? Sure… For a while. That was until he got himself handcuffed to a ring rope and became pretty much a non-factor in the bout while all he could do was stand and watch while Brian Daniels was brutalized and sent to the retirement home permanently. In fact, it’s already made waves throughout Wrestleworld that due to the condition of Brian Daniels, Wrestleworld Director, Jaywalker, will be selected a NEW Shogun Architect at Chapter 4. Yikes. You people can go ahead and argue whether the blood is on Arata’s hands or not for not doing his job, but the fact is that no match and a failure to keep his momentum going at Violent Delights dropped him down to Rank 2. Now can he rise above that and get back to 1? Absolutely, he’s still a talented young man who’s the only Champion in all of Wrestleworld with an undefeated record. He may have no match at Chapter 4, but he will be on the Casting Couch along with Jacob Senn, and you could only imagine what might come of that. We’ll see how he does there and if he potentially earns his spot back. Until then, he sits comfortably at 2.

BOUNTIES - Episode 4 S4UFDgX

(The camera cuts back to Jack Develin as he stands by a real poster of Reno Dumont as Wrestleworld’s Most Wanted)

Jack Develin: Ladies and gentlemen, I once again stand corrected here… THIS is the upset of the week, if not of the century! Reno Dumont - who hasn’t even seen an Episode of Bounties since Episode 1 - has not only returned to the Rankings, but landed on the TOP spot! Easily the strongest arrival to Bounties that we’ve ever seen, no doubt about that. Or I suppose I should call it a return? Either way, coming from off the board to the top of it is something that cannot be easily done, but Reno Dumont has managed to pull it off in a huge way here on Episode 4. Now I have absolutely no doubt that many are sitting at home and wondering why exactly Reno Dumont would be all the way at Number 1, so allow me to feed you some knowledge about how it all works. Now first of all, Reno Dumont is now 2-1 in Wrestleworld, which is still a pretty damn good record if you ask me. But what you need to keep in mind is that it’s not just about HOW many wins you have, but the quality of those wins as well. At Violent Delights, Reno Dumont pulled off easily the biggest non-Architect victory of anyone else when he managed to defeat the likes of Nobi, Christopher Sabertooth, Tristan Killebrew, and Jordan Rattler in an epic Ladder Match that - let’s be honest - very few believed he of all people could win. Whether it’s his age or his style not being the right one to win something like a Ladder Match, many simply just did not expect it to be Reno Dumont winning this one. In fact, I certainly didn’t see him winning it. My money was on Jordan Rattler, but clearly I should have listened to Claudia Michaels’ Prediction about him losing. So Reno Dumont defeated 3 talented individuals and Jordan Rattler and in a spectacular Ladder Match AND became the Number 1 Contender for the American Dream Championship. So how’s that? That enough to land at Number 1? No? Well here’s one big factor that a lot of people have overlooked: Christopher Sabertooth, Jordan Rattler, and Tristan Killebrew last week were the Ranked 4th, 3rd, and 2nd spots on Bounties. Meaning all three of those men fell to Reno Dumont! Plenty may not remember, but beating someone who’s currently a Bounty Ranked competitor is a huge bonus, and to beat THREE at one time? Forget about it! Reno Dumont has no doubt earned his spot at Number 1 when you put all of those factors together. Now can he hold onto it as we head into Chapter 4? That remains to be seen. He has a big Contract Signing with Claudia Michaels for a match at Violent Ends for the American Dream Championship, so it’s at least looking good for him, but it could just as easily go very poorly… Only time will tell, but for now, enjoy your time on top. You climbed a Ladder to reach the top beyond all odds, and you just climbed Bounties to reach the top as well. Savor the flavor, my friend.

(Jack Develin walks along as all five posters show up on the screen behind him. Jack stops and poses as he smirks at the camera)

Jack Develin: That’ll do it for Bounties this week. Episode 4 is in the books, in the pocket, and out of sight. Violent Delights certainly lived up to its name, and when all the dust settled and all the bloodshed had been cleaned up, we saw FOUR huge changes to the Rankings. Now with Chapter 4 coming up and Violent Ends on its way, who knows what the future holds for Bounties and who could come out on top. Who knows what names will spectacularly fall, which names will manage to hold on for dear life, and which names will rise above the rest to find their own spot here. Anything can happen! There’s plenty of factors in play when it comes to Bounties, so you better hope that the next move you make is a successful one, because I’m always watching. You’re all welcome for another exciting edition of Bounties this week. I’m your Host, Jack Develin, and I’ll see you next time on Wrestleworld Bounties.

(Jack Develin once again smirks as a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi begins to play. Develin walks away as the camera focuses on the screen that displays all of this week’s Bounties while the Bounties theme plays before fading to black)

(Wrestleworld Logo Buzzes)
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

BOUNTIES - Episode 4
Page 1 of 1