Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
BOUNTIES - Episode 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
BOUNTIES - Episode 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
BOUNTIES - Episode 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
BOUNTIES - Episode 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
BOUNTIES - Episode 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
BOUNTIES - Episode 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
BOUNTIES - Episode 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
BOUNTIES - Episode 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
BOUNTIES - Episode 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

BOUNTIES - Episode 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

BOUNTIES - Episode 14 Empty
PostSubject: BOUNTIES - Episode 14   BOUNTIES - Episode 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 7:22 pm

(Quick flashing imagery of jail cells, gallows, and old, worn “Wanted” posters are shown. The camera cuts to the site of someone creating a new Bounty sign; putting the final mark on it as they brand it onto the sign with a hot iron. The camera cuts to a shot of the sign as the theme for “Bounties” - a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi - begins to play)

BOUNTIES - Episode 14 AN7G5i8g8ztZjRuepWj-8EY2rX9E-CTRouqPJ1Bea5rIe7p6v2dM2gM7LqfT_Gc9-0R0XQ4LEBoUwKVgvSJm_J6FQuN1EK3wAM5NLKYThbNVlAV2halPBxMZaCfcc96xj6_RGGdi

(The camera pans away from the sign to the left to reveal a shot of the inside of Wrestleworld Studios where Jack Develin is standing next to a large TV screen wearing an expensive black suit, still with the same usual smirk on his face. He raises an eyebrow and stares into the camera.)

Jack Develin: Hello, hello, hello… The sun is shining, the birds are singing and we are back here at the Wrestleworld Studios for yet another spectacular breath-taking episode of Wrestleworld Bounties. And boy, oh boy… There will be some big changes here at Bounties especially after the debut of our new beloved show DOMINION! The first episode at the Wrestleworld Dojo has been a great success, at least in my opinion, which isn’t much of a surprise considering it’s Jaydayne Pendragon himself hosted it! And that’s not the only thing to be excited about, we also have the King of the World tournament which has been slowly but surely narrowed down to the best of the best of them and I personally cannot wait. This is literally anyone’s game. So who was kicked out of the Bounties after Chapter 11? As you can probably assume, this tournament has continued to take Bounties in a massive whirlpool… You have to be consistently rising in order to make it to the top, while those who didn’t give enough of their best will be eventually carried out of the waves and possibly forever forgotten. It’s a lot of fun, as you can tell! This is your host, Jack “The Devil” Develin... And welcome to another edition of Wrestleworld Bounties.

(Jack Develin turns to the large TV screen behind him to show the previous week’s Bounties)

Jack Develin: I did mention DOMINION earlier because from now going forward, your performance in DOMINION can change your position at the Bounties so under no circumstances should you let your guard down because whether you’re already a big star of the company or someone who just started their time in Wrestleworld. Last Bounties had quite an interesting list with Arata Asakura keeping his spot there but only being at number 3, he still hangs on and he still is one of our most in-demand competitors that everyone just wants to target… I have no doubt that he will rise higher on here… But at the same time, Jacob Senn also won his match against Megalo who was #4 and it was such a big win to The Punisher that boosted him to the semi-finals of King of the World. April Song did a good job and had a hell of a match against Arata Asakura, I have no doubt that these two will face each other again sooner or later, but being counted out to Hana Nakajima’s rescue, will she still hang on to the list? Or will someone else with a notable win take their spot at the Bounties? Jimmy Johnson also had a big boost in his first match upon return but the momentum didn’t last as Alyssa Grace was able to pick up a victory over him despite the situation surrounding it so I’m not feeling so confident about last week’s number 5! So who kept their spot? Who lost theirs? It’s time to see who’s wanted for this episode!

(The camera pans to an opening prison cell and zooms in, revealing the first wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 14 XFCkGSWB5l1dvKXB9ji9OjuspJMf_1GEhn4agRUtyiZ6Jq1XgeYZczj9uoVvPqrtFjTZRD0QxPLxgkj0u4V60xz7fsWko3EHvTs7OZ-1Y2Tfhw7wRIpMPTXO60IGvLcJRyx6Og0f
Jack Develin: Oh, there’s no surprise about this one! Welcome back to Wrestleworld Bounties, Pizza Boy… Or should I say, The Professional! The last time you were at Bounties was when you still had a mask so it’s quite refreshing to know who the guy is behind it! See this is what I’m talking about when I said DOMINION matches would come into play… The Professional and Wraith, simply known as The Underworld have defeated the legendary Stephanie Matsuda and Crazy Violet in a tag team action at the main event with The Professional going in for the pinfall victory, proving yet again that this man is unstoppable! After being revealed at Badlands, he has done all he can to prevent Nobi and April Song from achieving something in this company, and his mind games has gotten so far that Nobi mistakes a masked fan for The Professional. There’s just so much animosity there, and I doubt that Badlands was the end his rampage especially with The Underworld on his back. The Professional is no stranger to Bounties and he was even once number one in it, and I have no doubt that he will only continue rising not only ‘cause he’s skilled in that ring, but also because The Underworld gotta represent!

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 14 5ktjSdFEigrM-enEpcPhypO_Iq4dgv7U-gcWmFAa-OK5mxnHVPgFi20EVkRxT-781l8ocjNldLX2vcpX4Q8tAvd3DhSzHxXkZCoPckXkWUYnhHKqEgUJ-Z6TKp7Ng3yzwZ8hCood
Jack Develin: I, Jack Develin, did not just give Alyssa Grace this spot just because it’s her birthday! I’m a professional journalist and I would never be THIS biased that I’d give up my morals over a slice of cake, no sir! Well, all jokes aside, Alyssa Grace has been one of our most impressive of the newer people that we got here in Wrestleworld and I think one would consider her a fast-rising star. I know what you’re thinking, the matches that she’s been into was one way or another tainted, but you can’t deny that she has given her all to give a great match and she would have stood out either way! Alyssa and Jimmy Johnson had an intense back and forth match and even I thought in the middle of that match that Johnson would take that victory… Any one of them could have scored the win over the other, but it was Alyssa Grace that proved that she was the better competitor that night, and that’s why she’s going to the semi-finals of the King of the World tournament! Good work, Alyssa Grace! You did a hell of a job! You are so close to the finals so I beg you to not trip and fall while you’re there! But if you DO fall, I know that Wraith will be catching you! D’Awwww!!!

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 14 Zz76guaxhlTFnvVcSF3baOqYWcme5DpMPQDSngu5CJlJATZDdfoGJxgDeeRmLmXFDrVYwv1isL2r_FZ_DqjdPRgtD_948n8fy6V6ErvL58oLjClB-x7wo2pJhsDIkKsAXob3YnvX
Jack Develin: Well, well, well… Long time, no see! After Tristan Killebrew’s drop from Bounties after Episode 3, he finds himself at the same spot that he left! I am so happy for this guy and it looks like he has proven that he could hold off on his own and there is absolutely NOTHING to worry about! After so many tries to expose Havoc, he has finally taken a pinfall victory over the European Champion himself. The Nightmare King had the advantage of a first-round bye but Tristan Killebrew made sure to eliminate him from the tournament itself immediately, refusing him of the right to call himself the King of the World. But Tristan has GOT to realize that this is not the end of it. He is far from finishing this story and granted that he survives probably another one of the biggest challenges he will ever get with Jacob Senn, he will still face whether Alyssa Grace OR yet another Champion in Arata Asakura depending on how the semi-finals go. Good luck, Tristan… You are likely majorly screwed in the next few rounds, but good luck anyway!

BOUNTIES - Episode 14 Z9HayfJCpl-i-FIQwlnF4FtpjJP1qmqBsqYHwV-1vJwTLSJpEfSV66s-2lukDPSE2nIKdfKD-B3Cy-PR1IGwc-k0t7z2OBtlcVEOGv9JShEQHcv4jO3hequ-3oCaid-DPk0_dOei
Jack Develin: Getting there, Arata… You’re getting back there at number 1! If April didn’t run away and rescue Princess Peach in another castle, you probably would have possibly gotten a more notable victory that puts you back at #1! But then again, you might have lost too since April Song is more fired up than ever… But I’m sure that even if you don’t feel like you deserve it and you rightfully should feel bad about getting all this blood money, and I believe you should also feel bad that Hana Nakajima is about to face the meanest person in Wrestleworld because she got caught up in this mess… A win is a win, and a win against a person listed in Bounties boosts your spot so here we are! Everything is fine, Arata! You earned it! You deserve it! And because of this, you may be getting every honor Wrestleworld has to offer… You might get to be Wrestleworld’s Shogun Champion AND King of the World at the same time! Won’t that be amazing? 

BOUNTIES - Episode 14 NmfRbqTTNmcq_om-gLXBaP7kSwPOxm9vI_xSBKdjxAPIiAjie3m7qzm1J1nj_W9CPt3mO4gJMO86B15Xzq1EtvgbwxDFxcOI1K7y6OliFZiFHF3z4XzzzHstTDcakLCyd60_eNgV
Jack Develin: AND here comes The Punisher keeping his spot as the most wanted of Wrestleworld! No one’s gotten to do it yet! No one has defeated him since Badlands and he is here to remind all of you that he will soon become King of the World! He has defeated Meaglo, one of Wrestleworld’s rising stars, and he just did his job like it was just another day in Jacob Senn’s paradise. It’s no secret that this man just wants to do what he loves to do, and no matter what he wants to have the best honor that a company could offer. I did tell you that he was just getting started! I did say that he’s just beginning showing us what he can really do, and all we can do as an audience is watch it happen as he OWNS the wrestling ring. This guy has faced so many trials in his time here in Wrestleworld and all with a burden on his shoulder named Chad Kennedy but next up he will be facing Killebrew who also had much of a challenge as he did, some worse even! And I personally cannot wait for these two to clash! If Jacob Senn survives Killebrew, will we see a veteran vs new breed showdown at King of the World, or will Senn meet with Shogun Champion Arata Asakura once again?

(Jack Develin stands next to an HD Monitor with the usual smirk on his face as he shows the current rankings for The Bounties)

Jack Develin: As you may have noticed, the top 4 in this Episode’s bounties are the four competitors in the semi-finals… You know how this goes after Chapter 12, half of them will be eliminated from the tournament and it’s only a matter of “Who wants it more”, so I can’t guarantee or even properly predict which ones of them will stick around. DOMINION also now plays a factor in ranking Bounties, so now, a “week off” would be unlikely for them thanks to this show. We can consistently keep track of win records and there will be no excuses for anyone if they rise and fall on their rankings. You saw the evidence of that right here first, and I cannot wait for what’s to come after. Ladies and germs, this is your host Jack “The Devil” Develin and this has been Wrestleworld Bounties.

(Jack Develin smirks once more before walking away as the camera focuses on the screen that displays all of this week’s Bounties while the Bounties theme plays before fading to black)

BOUNTIES - Episode 14 EEYt2Zac_jg4e8PgpurupxpUkowuj01ZvHeIjMGy_FSTRmcAy1GKtPzh_3p7ZUPg0-tMY3TBLBHkxjtbNTiikHcIbpvGDhvXDZ4jc3X0tlvVB8Zw_mTH5blaLqA6w6iVJJ4DMzEf
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

BOUNTIES - Episode 14
Page 1 of 1