Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
BOUNTIES - Episode 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
BOUNTIES - Episode 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
BOUNTIES - Episode 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
BOUNTIES - Episode 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
BOUNTIES - Episode 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
BOUNTIES - Episode 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
BOUNTIES - Episode 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
BOUNTIES - Episode 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
BOUNTIES - Episode 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

BOUNTIES - Episode 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

BOUNTIES - Episode 12 Empty
PostSubject: BOUNTIES - Episode 12   BOUNTIES - Episode 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 7:33 pm

(Quick flashing imagery of jail cells, gallows, and old, worn “Wanted” posters are shown. The camera cuts to the site of someone creating a new Bounty sign; putting the final mark on it as they brand it onto the sign with a hot iron. The camera cuts to a shot of the sign as the theme for “Bounties” - a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi - begins to play)

BOUNTIES - Episode 12 D3pxwZ1UaEV6-lr2GcE1aQ9NN1sY_pL8xRoMFjla2Zgku6vAuDYWpSMX6daAYP5meJRHNMIue2pp54sjYSSgLOcl2iWpnluNfGedKUJGDQ69SW7_7iaxLENj0C-cdpjlxAzI46ft

(The camera pans away from the sign to the left to reveal a shot of the inside of Wrestleworld Studios where Jack Develin is standing next to a large TV screen wearing an expensive black suit, still with the same usual smirk on his face. He raises an eyebrow and stares into the camera.)

Jack Develin: Hello, hello, hello… It has been a wild ride being the host of Wrestleworld Bounties. It felt like it was just yesterday when I’ve started my first list of Clients that made their presence known in Chapter 1, and now I am here 12 episodes later still feeling the same thrill, if not more than before. We have not only come out of a successful event Badlands, but we also celebrate the fact that Wrestleworld has been in this game for 6 months now. That’s half a year! That’s already an impressive milestone considering the fact that a lot of our Clients that have tested their luck in this company either thrived or caved in to the pressure of the competition. And I don’t blame them for one second. You either have what it takes or you don’t. You either have a valuable place in Wrestleworld, or you’re left in the shadows with nothing to be proud of except a torn-up contract that could have been your dreams realized, except that you failed at doing it… and all I do is ensure that the top of the company is truly recognized for what they are. My name is Jack “The Devil” Develin and this is the 12th edition of Wrestleworld Bounties.

(Jack Develin turns to the large TV screen behind him to show the previous week’s Bounties)

Jack Develin: What’s wrong? Are you nervous? The previous Bounties had Wrestleworld’s sweetheart Harry Sterling celebrating as the top competitor and it really brings the question of what became of him after Badlands after the Spitfires fell to the War Vessel. And the same way, the pressure on Arata Asakura on the mess that he started with Jaydayne Pendragon, I know that you all would think this put him at the top spot again, but you have to consider that a lot of our Clients had their own moments too. April Song last time had an impressive victory against The Maverick, and who knows what became of him after Badlands, but April Song surely did her best to make a statement as a future Champion of Wrestleworld, and she’s not going to stop putting in the impressive work, and it’s almost leveled with The Professional’s work as he finds himself not leaving Bounties so long as there are enemies to kill for his Queen. Claudia Michaels did successfully wipe out the competition in the Elimination Chamber but not before The Professional was revealed to by The Pizza Boy seeking Nobi’s decapitated head on a silver platter. And Hana? Well, Hana fought hard. Hana fought with everything she had. But the same person that she took out of the previous Bounties list didn’t leave the Divide and Conquer match without redeeming himself. Badlands was indeed eventful, but there’s no doubt that we have clear winners and clear losers… So who kept their spot? Who was placed at the top? Let’s find out!

(The camera pans to an opening prison cell and zooms in, revealing the first wanted poster.)
BOUNTIES - Episode 12 7M-vcA8Who9qCQ9NACelLrs4qOALS_Q0SgvUpSBPkr12Zx1ZZyWLz7l29sBa1mEZuJ0P3xmohPckFcnSUu4_tc7bOIBeQg-tot_kxDv3nypQOUfvs5im543KDInsLxbrQULB-3O7
Jack Develin: Yes, you’re seeing it here, folks! We have slightly modified our Bounties poster! What a treat! What a surprise! But what’s even more of a surprise is Harry Sterling tripping and falling from the number one spot all the way down to number 5! But hey, it’s better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all, as my gram-gram used to say! But hey, I can’t say the same thing for her partner! Now, before I say anything, I just want to make it clear that what The Red Zone District did was awful! It was terrible! It completely ruined the match that was already messed up, to begin with! But let’s be honest… Harry’s partner Liz Karlson had it coming! She could act aggressively all she wants but they look like decent guys that just want to enjoy the show! I don’t approve of both parties’ actions but I think it’s entertaining and hilarious that this small screw up led to Harry Sterling spiraling down from the top to barely hanging in there! Look at the bright side, though! Harry Sterling did not go anywhere! Hell, The Spitfires are even hosting some welcome party for the Red Zone District, which I know for a fact that would 100% no sarcasm end well for both parties! I know in my heart of hearts that Harry Sterling can rise again, won’t you Harry? You found your way to the top of the list once, and you can do it again! But if not… Well, I am gonna miss you, buddy. Okay fine, I won’t. 

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 12 Q5LR1vSxM62w1PuQZE7lwH3lg_fvjQuIj62JRi3RmNilEt4wrODbQ79Nh26EX3I7tUCqYywIf0nJAHaIm-tnZazkjakH2Ch6930drSt9F00HrIL8maAXWpINCVHB1S3BeBWeAgwt
Jack Develin: Oh, this woman is straight-up a showstopper! She has the techniques and style that never age and I am happy to welcome her once again in Wrestleworld Bounties. I don’t even know when the last time she was here… Was it Violent Delights? Was it two Chapters after Violent Delights? Well, it doesn’t matter, because the War Queen promised to not mess around with Drake and Jones’ stupid games, and that’s exactly what she did at Badlands when Stephanie and Crazy Violet defeated The Spitfires. But Harry was number 1, why not put Stephanie at a higher spot? Well, besides the fact that the match was tainted and I can’t exactly call the win a “clean” or impressive one, there’s also the fact that there were some moments in that event that had a bigger impact than this. But don’t be discouraged! This is Stephanie Matsuda that we’re talking about, and so far she has done quite the excellent job mentoring Crazy Violet! I mean, she is calm and composed these days as compared to before when she was out of control… So not only is Stephanie Matsuda an amazing athlete, but she might also pass as a psychotherapist! Hell, considering her match this week, we might actually see her fight this through and push forward to becoming Wrestleworld’s King of the World! See, I think of more and more reasons why you deserve this number 4 spot, Stephanie, so keep at it! Who knows how far you’d be able to go! 

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 12 1LS_fMnJrq3g97x6Y3C_zCjDgGxNjDplC2keGCCazoawjjTt9mSKfYA5XGscadbh-TOCbP6BEBIGBla37M9-QD_9ObStBIpUhZMgjvzv8zrXCULz0X23SpXJaTN5JevH1pmHR66H
Jack Develin: I WOULD bow down to the Nightmare King, but I don’t want to wrinkle my suit or have any dirt on my slacks. He’s another person who would be participating in the King of the World tournament as the Champion and he’s got quite the advantage of skipping the first round along with Arata Asakura! There’s a lot of perks for being Champion! But let’s talk more on what made him stay Champion at Badlands. There was a lot of emotion. There was a lot of blood. And I cannot believe exactly what had just taken place and if the win was satisfactory. It still changes the course of history here in Wrestleworld! Havoc swore to make Tristan Killebrew tap, but he didn’t exactly do that didn’t he? But a title defense is a title defense and so Havoc lives his days as Champion until someone more fitting challenges him. Though looking at the future, it is interesting to see that we might have a round three for Havoc and Killebrew for the King of the World Tournament, and all Killebrew has to do is eliminate Kanaida Sharpe who is someone you do not want to underestimate! But no matter what, back at Badlands you can’t deny the determination and creativeness of Havoc. Hope we see more of him here at the Bounties! 

BOUNTIES - Episode 12 Zv29Qd3P2u1Cjg-uzqHKJ2Xa2lanlW3BzEve-zcoFk6Y2HkV-8P_bq7Kd2v4CPs_yIsA5hVg4Y991VncfLX9qbnyhGLsQTW913b9ygd4m-vBdFF1SrJf9vJnpEUFc-J5dJAv_u-B
Jack Develin: What a win for Puppy and what a win to all of the Akuma Alliance! Puppy showed in the Divide and Conquer match that he is ready for a Championship and nobody can stop him! All of his opponents did the hard work, and there really is nothing to be ashamed of for The Legion of Megalo, Hana Nakajima did a very good job surviving it as the other person in what became a sudden-death against Puppy! Now keep in mind, Hana Nakajima was the one who beat Puppy weeks prior, and now Puppy just evened the score! Who knows if they’ll be facing each other again? But anyway, Puppy’s win made so much of an impact that skyrocket his ratings to #2 because of the fact that technically, he defeated 7 people! If it was anyone but Hana in that match, especially from the Akuma Alliance, if Raoul wasn’t so bullied and eliminated by Akuma and Wraith, or if Aoi Akuma didn’t eat so many cockroaches, or if Wraith actually did any effort to win his side, they would have faced Puppy too! Who do you think would have won besides Puppy!? It doesn’t matter because the important thing is, Puppy is on his way to further his wrestling career! Now the question is… What Championship will Puppy come after? Whatever he decides, I’m sure it’ll be a good fit! What a good buy!

BOUNTIES - Episode 12 Qea63gaK4pp_uZpSr5GUtpId0Byb59ZkOKEPJeV_4Ukm3iIKiXvsT7K57rYDP1kO7Ds8DJrDOOC01DwAgTnwds9OoAy6ZsVZ1wKzpjkhwGmNFzSLvCOdE-cGcPs6nnR-YD254RAf
Jack Develin: He did it. He actually did it! Shogun Champion Arata Asakura beat Shogun Architect Jaydayne Pendragon in probably one of the most breath-taking matches I’ve ever seen! I mean, nothing probably beats the Chamber, but this one comes so close! Jaydayne Pendragon showed respect by shaking Asakura’s hand post-match, and it was a real tear-jerking moment that made me appreciate how there’s still good guys here that I tolerate besides Puppy! Now, come to think of it, Arata Asakura barely suffered any losses, no wonder he’s always finding his way back to number one, unlike that Sterling guy who I guess wants to team with that muse of anger issues Liz Karlson which dragged him by his feet. Arata Asakura, however, is a man of discipline and honor, and I seriously cannot wait for what’s next for him! Because of his consistency and amazing in-ring work, people are just straight-up predicting that he’d at least get to the finals of the King of the World tournament! And alongside Havoc, he will be advancing to Round 2 automatically as Champion. Well, how bout that? It’s almost sickening how much everyone loves this guy, and as much as I’d love to see a star of Wrestleworld, I wanna talk about someone different as number one! But it seems I have no choice for now, so enjoy this moment Arata!

(Jack Develin stands next to an HD Monitor with the usual smirk on his face as he shows the current rankings for The Bounties)

Jack Develin: Badlands has come and gone. If you were looking for a final chance to a big victory and you didn’t do it then, well you blew it. Now everyone else is back to square one. At the far left side of it all, at the first round of the King of the World brackets. And there’s so many things that could happen in this Tournament as we crown the best of them all. Will we see the potential of King Matsuda? Or King Senn? Or King Havoc? King Professional? I can’t give you the answers, for now, but do tune in on the next episode to see what the first round washed away, and what brought others to me… Ladies and gents, this is your host Jack “The Devil” Develin and this has been Wrestleworld Bounties. 

(Jack Develin smirks once more before walking away as the camera focuses on the screen that displays all of this week’s Bounties while the Bounties theme plays before fading to black)

BOUNTIES - Episode 12 B8IX5alquHDG2cv3y9M_bUrVnmhmOf3BYEFdzgm0p6IcXzarDogD8yhrfLS1qBLaKSpMICJpoBY6E1QEnyJUb7BqEn_RjsKnbalW_FOnVdq1eOovS7LTqMn8zbZIleDmcfzLHlyn
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

BOUNTIES - Episode 12
Page 1 of 1