Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
BOUNTIES - Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
BOUNTIES - Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
BOUNTIES - Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
BOUNTIES - Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
BOUNTIES - Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
BOUNTIES - Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
BOUNTIES - Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
BOUNTIES - Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
BOUNTIES - Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

BOUNTIES - Episode 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

BOUNTIES - Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: BOUNTIES - Episode 6   BOUNTIES - Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 12:27 pm

(Quick flashing imagery of jail cells, gallows, and old, worn “Wanted” posters are shown. The camera cuts to the site of someone creating a new Bounty sign; putting the final mark on it as they brand it onto the sign with a hot iron. The camera cuts to a shot of the sign as the theme for “Bounties” - a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi - begins to play)

BOUNTIES - Episode 6 Inmy6sRfT2Be0pdQuZ9NJLiFq8KI-TW99Na4LusKRVWNghK8q8I88n0rEmQQR0BMngBuyulbNsCia20w082bumfild2gbR4YyZSuxKVy7ah3ZN-iOhK7AQPKoRpUV0xaCtD7CNlM

(The camera pans away from the sign to the left to reveal a shot of the inside of Wrestleworld Studios where Jack Develin is shown posing with a smirk on his face, dressed in an expensive black suit. He raises an eyebrow as he stares into the camera)

Jack Develin: Hello, hello, hello… Welcome one and all. I’m your beloved Host, Jack “The Devil” Develin. Can you feel it? Can you feel Violent Ends on the horizon? You can already feel the walls closing in on so many people as we make our way towards Wrestleworld’s second Pay-Per-View event. We’ve seen shocking victories and shocking moments, but the most shocking thing of them all is where all of those results and actions have landed these people on the most important ranking in professional wrestling today! Ladies and gentlemen, this is Wrestleworld Bounties.

(Jack Develin smirks as he turns around to look up at the screen behind him that displays all five previous Bounties)

Jack Develin: It’s a jungle out there, ladies and gents. Kill or be killed. People reach to the top and hold on. People rise through the rankings. But more often than not, people fall. They drop lower and lower and cling onto their spot for dear life, but sometimes things just don’t go their way and they go dropping off of Bounties and into obscurity where they belong. Raoul is a fresh new face to Wrestleworld and managed to pull off one HELL of an upset over the debuting Nasir Moore, but we all know you can only ride the high of a victory like that for a brief moment before the whole world is watching and waiting for you to follow it up. Raoul has a chance for that when he takes on Moore in a rematch at Chapter 6. Jacob Senn was the next to fall after not wanting to play nice with his partner, Arata Asakura. Something tells me maintaining his ranking was the last thing on Senn’s mind, but he has a chance to take it all back at Chapter 6 as his team managed to survive Round 1 of the Drake & Jones Games. As for Stephanie Matsuda, she put on a hell of a display with her makeshift tag team partner of Crazy Violet. The pair came so very close to a victory, but in the end they couldn’t pull it off for one reason or another. But much like Senn, Matsuda has an opportunity for redemption come Chapter 6. Will she capitalize? That remains to be seen. I’m not concerned about those no longer with us. You know what I’m concerned about? This week’s Bounties. Let’s get into it, shall we?

(Jack Develin raises a right hand and snaps his fingers at the screen as it transitions into the door of a prison cell. The cell door opens up to reveal a Bounty poster as the camera zooms in)

BOUNTIES - Episode 6 4tGj157

Jack Develin: I believe something that goes overlooked here on Bounties is how vicious it truly is at the bottom of the rankings. You look at the top spots and see the competitors who reached those points, and more often than not thus far, they manage to hold on tight to where they are, at least for a while. When it comes to a spot like #5 here on Bounties, it’s a revolving door that many have walked through to enter and many have gotten pushed out to leave. Kanaida Sharpe is another new face coming through on that revolving door as he gets the very prestigious honor of making it onto Bounties for the first time in his career. At Chapter 5, we witnessed Kanaida put himself to a REAL test for the first time since all the way back at Chapter 1 where he came up short in a Triple Threat loss to Tristan Killebrew. However, since then he had been heavily involved with a man by the name of Yu Ese that culminated at Chapter 5 where the two men battled it out in what became a “Loser Leaves Wrestleworld” Match; certainly something we had never seen before. In the end, Kanaida dominated and captured the decisive victory to successfully rid Wrestleworld of Yu Ese, who intended to make Kanaida the first of many victims on his way to the top here. You could say that this was one of the bigger wins we witnessed at Chapter 5, but keep in mind that this is also essentially the only real win Kanaida has ever had here in Wrestleworld. You all know by now just how meticulous I am with these rankings, so frankly it’ll take more than this win if Kanaida has any hopes of reaching a higher spot in the future. Guys like Maverick - who was dominantly successful in his debut victory over Chad Kennedy - weren’t able to crack #5 but you better believe he’s right there on your tail, Kanaida. Kanaida has already been announced to join the “Bloodbath Battle Royale” at Violent Ends and we’re set to see more of him at Chapter 6, but will it be enough to hold onto the bottom spot? We’ll see if that revolving door is kind to him or not soon enough.

(The prison cell door closes as the screen shifts on to the next cell door, which slides open to reveal a Bounty poster as the camera zooms in)

BOUNTIES - Episode 6 LUSF3QR

Jack Develin: Uggghhhh! Oh come on, people! Where the hell was everyone else? Do you think I enjoy this? Do you think I like having to do my job so perfectly well that I had no choice other than to bring THIS guy back from obscurity and into the limelight of this show by placing him as high as #4? This is more of a testament to how much the rest of this company clearly needs to step up and show that they’re more valuable than what they’ve presented, because there is just absolutely no excuse for letting Harry Sterling leapfrog over any of you! You’re better than that!... Fine, I’ll calm myself. I’m a professional. Not THE Professional, but a professional regardless. Harry Sterling - clearly motivated by my words to him - managed to secure his first victory since Chapter 1’s main event contest by successfully overcoming the new face in Wrestleworld of April Song. It was competitive, sure, but in the end, Harry got the victory and wasted no time flapping his gums again about wanting more competition because he clearly has a huge inferiority complex that was exposed following his defeat to Babayka back at Violent Delights. This win marked his second victory in Wrestleworld and despite how much I’m compelled to keep him as far away from this list as possible, there’s nothing I could do but my job and allow him to return to Bounties.. For now! Don’t think I’ve forgotten the disrespect Sterling showed me weeks ago, so you better believe I’ll be the one who’s laughing when his “Open Challenge” at Chapter 6 goes sour and takes him right back off of this ranking. Until then, enjoy 15 more minutes of fame!

(The prison cell door closes as the screen shifts on to the next cell door, which slides open to reveal a Bounty poster as the camera zooms in)

BOUNTIES - Episode 6 ZlSRb9N

Jack Develin: Ladies and gentlemen, sometimes in Bounties, there are people who simply just do not well and they end up paying for it. Sometimes there’s people who - despite their momentum - can’t handle themselves properly enough and they just don’t do enough to maintain the grip they once had in the top spot. However, there are also people who just get bad breaks and - due to specific circumstances that are essentially beyond their control - end up suffering for it. Arata Asakura easily leapt to the #1 spot of Bounties at one point when he successfully defeated Brian Daniels to be the first and STILL the only man in all of Wrestleworld to become a Champion. However, the sad truth of Bounties is that it takes more than that to stay on top. This ain’t a charity, alright? I’m a very busy man and I don’t have time to just go around handing out #1 spots because someone happens to be a Champ. Arata Asakura may have had momentum well in his favor for a while, but since being forced into the Drake & Jones Games with his partner, Jacob Senn, he hasn’t had the easiest go of things. At Chapter 5, Arata seemed to have things figured out as he focused in on trying to win the match for a potential shot at the Campeonatos de Parejas. However, sometimes things don’t go the way you’d hope, and Jacob Senn ended up attempting to steal the victory from his partner, Arata. This of course led to an implosion between the two men that resulted in neither capturing the victory in the end while they brawled. A loss is a loss, I’m afraid, so I had no choice but to drop Arata down to #3 this week. HOWEVER, do not despair, because Arata suddenly has found himself in a spot that could result in him jumping right back to the front of the line with not one but TWO huge matches at Chapter 6. Not only will Arata and Senn get a chance to redeem themselves in the Semi-Finals of the Drake & Jones Games, but Arata has also agreed to defend his Shogun Championship against Chad Kennedy on the very same night! This could either end very well or very poorly for Arata, so you can bet I’ll be tuning in.

BOUNTIES - Episode 6 VvJVu5n

Jack Develin: Now THIS is something I wasn’t expecting to see, and neither were any of you, I’m sure. Sometimes here on Bounties there’s people who make the rankings that you may have seen coming, but not THIS high up. And why? Nobi - up until Chapter 5 - had a string of defeats that kept him as far away from Bounties as possible. He ate L’s from the likes of Tristan Killebrew and Arata Asakura, and due to the interference of The Professional, he also even came up short at Violent Delights. Poor him, right? Well maybe not so much. I may not be a big fan of him at all and personally am disgusted by anyone who goes around pretending to be a “nice guy”, but unfortunately I was hired by this company to do a good job and a good job is the only thing I know how to do, so here we are. Nobi led the charge for his team with Reno Dumont at Chapter 5 by successfully winning the 1st Round in the Drake & Jones Games that is to determine who will be the first team to challenge for the Campeonatos de Parejas. Now winning that match may not necessarily earn them anything in terms of the Semi-Finals, but it DOES earn you a shiny new spot here on Bounties, and isn’t that just as good? So why? Why would a man who only just got his first victory reach so high up? Well I may not like it, but the fact is that not only did Nobi get a dominant victory in the match, but also defeated not one, not two, but THREE other Bounties ranked competitors from last episode in Jacob Senn, Arata Asakura, and Stephanie Matsuda. And in case you weren’t paying attention, a win over other Bounties is a BIG win for you any week. Like it or not, Nobi hit the jackpot with that win and earned himself his first spot on Bounties and what a spot it is! Savor the flavor, because come Chapter 6 in the Semi-Finals AND with a match against Claudia Michaels, things may not go quite as smoothly.

BOUNTIES - Episode 6 Ct9zBVJ

(The camera cuts back to Jack Develin as he stands by a real poster of Reno Dumont as Wrestleworld’s Most Wanted)

Jack Develin: I think all of you know me well enough by now to know that there’s nothing I hate more than being predictable. It’s like expecting Harry Sterling to not bore you every time he opens his mouth. It’s just all too predictable. Unfortunately predictability is all that can be said for this week’s Most Wanted Bounty, because I don’t think it comes as a surprise to ANYONE that Reno Dumont has once again managed to hold on tightly to the #1 Ranking here on Bounties. Now you could try and take away from the victory he achieved at Chapter 5 by pointing out that he himself didn’t win the Drake & Jones Games 1st Round Match for his team, but a win is a win, right? Reno Dumont came into the match with Nobi looking for a fight, and he certainly got one. However, he proved why he’s ascended to the top of the Bounties and why he’s got a shot at the American Dream Championship by getting the job done and capturing another huge victory. Now the bigger question for Dumont is will he be able to keep the momentum going? I think we all know pretty damn well just how fickle momentum can be and how it can go so perfect for you one week, and go so poorly the next. Reno Dumont right now is on one hell of a roll, but at Chapter 6 he’ll face an added challenge when he and Nobi compete in the Semi-Finals of the Drake & Jones Games while Reno’s Violent Ends opponent - Claudia Michaels - has decided to suddenly make her true Wrestleworld debut on the very same night against Reno’s partner, Nobi! Now I personally could not be more excited to see Claudia compete, but it most certainly puts Dumont between a rock and a hard place. Can he keep his focus? Can his team pull off another huge victory? If so there’s no doubt who’s gonna be our Most Wanted next time around, but if not? Well, more than one spot here might be a revolving door then. Who knows. Until then, congratulations to our longest reigning Most Wanted competitor here on Bounties.

(Jack Develin walks along as all five posters show up on the screen behind him. Jack stops and poses as he smirks at the camera)

Jack Develin: And there you have it, ladies and gents. Episode 6 is officially in the books, in the pocket, and out of sight. We’ve seen now more than ever just how quickly things can change here in the rankings. People fall off and others take their spots, and it’ll continue to happen again and again. My advice to those who want off this rollercoaster? Go find another profession, because it ain’t changing any time soon. If you want it easy, then feel free to apply as my gardner or my limo driver, because that’s as good as it’s going to get for any of you if you can’t take it. The year is coming to an end soon and while most people are feeling joyous and giving for Christmas time, all of Wrestleworld is feeling hostile and more volatile than ever as we make our way closer and closer to Violent Ends for the end of the year. Chapter 6 is our final stop before it and a final opportunity to show your worth before it all comes to an end. Will you capitalize or let it all slip through your fingers? We’ll find out, and I’ll be watching closely. Until then, I’m your Host, Jack Develin, and this has been Wrestleworld Bounties.

(Jack Develin once again smirks as a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi begins to play. Develin walks away as the camera focuses on the screen that displays all of this week’s Bounties while the Bounties theme plays before fading to black)

(Wrestleworld Logo Buzzes)
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

BOUNTIES - Episode 6
Page 1 of 1