Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
LK - Three Point Presentation - Spitfires vs. Ace and AJ.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
LK - Three Point Presentation - Spitfires vs. Ace and AJ.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
LK - Three Point Presentation - Spitfires vs. Ace and AJ.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
LK - Three Point Presentation - Spitfires vs. Ace and AJ.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
LK - Three Point Presentation - Spitfires vs. Ace and AJ.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
LK - Three Point Presentation - Spitfires vs. Ace and AJ.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
LK - Three Point Presentation - Spitfires vs. Ace and AJ.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
LK - Three Point Presentation - Spitfires vs. Ace and AJ.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
LK - Three Point Presentation - Spitfires vs. Ace and AJ.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

LK - Three Point Presentation - Spitfires vs. Ace and AJ.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Butcher_Anton
Clients
The_Butcher_Anton

LK - Three Point Presentation - Spitfires vs. Ace and AJ.  Empty
PostSubject: LK - Three Point Presentation - Spitfires vs. Ace and AJ.    LK - Three Point Presentation - Spitfires vs. Ace and AJ.  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 3:30 pm

LK - Three Point Presentation - Spitfires vs. Ace and AJ.  Ldd2CdU

We enter on Liz Karlson backstage, ecstatic after her victory over Stephanie Matsuda, but still looking a little frustrated due to the circumstances. She wipes sweat off of her forehead and falls to a sitting position against the wall, stopping for a moment as a man walks by.

“Yo!” She shouts, and the man turns. “That beer you got?” The man nods, and holds one up. “Give it here!” As he hesitates, she sighs. “Come on, man, my shit hurts! Just give it to me, please!” He relents, tossing Liz the can, and she cracks it open, taking a swig and holding the cold can to her forehead.

“Three things,” Karlson looks up to the camera, half a smile on her face. “The War Queen fuckin’ brought it. Matsuda, you beat the shit out of me, and that’s something I’ll take on the nose and be happy with. You beat my ass, and at times I’m sure you would’ve beaten me barring circumstances that i’ll address soon. You showed that you’re the War Queen, that you’re deserving of that moniker, that you can slap the hell out of me and I’m either gonna have to buck up and take it or give it back, and I’m happy to say that I was able to give that punishment right fucking back. I want to see a rematch with you, soon, clean, tag team or singles, no outside interference, no bullshit, just figuring out which of us is the better woman...although I don’t think the result will change that much.” Karlson gives a wink. “Give me a call, babe, and we’ll set something up.”

She breathes, slapping herself in the face for a moment to bring her focus back before she looks back to the camera.

“Second thing...first tag match with da boi himself, Harry Sterling. Wish he was here to share this,” Liz glances down at the can “...wonderful beverage with me, but alas we’re both off on business. Ace Sky and AJ Jenkynx, uh...what can I say? Last week one of you got eaten by Tristain Killebrew, and while I’m not trying to pretend i’m on level with that ol’ European Contender, I can sure tell ya that I’m not a pushover bitch, and neither is my Spitfire Spotter over there,” Liz throws a thumb down where she views Sterling as being. “So, uh, y’know. That’s how it’s gonna go. Probably an EZ night for the two of us, and you twos buried up to your necks in sand and havin’ some boots and lariats dropped on your head. Nothing personal of course, just, uh, a stepping stone so y’all can go about your merry way and we can head on to point three,” Karlson points her thumb the opposing direction, “at the Campeonatos de Parejas.”

Liz looks more clear-headed as she looks into the camera this time.

“Drake and Jones, you nosy little fuckers just can’t help but keep your noses out of everyone’s business, can ya? You just can’t hold back enough to let someone else get the spotlight. I’ve been watchin’ the tapes, and all I’ve been seein’ are you two interfering in all the tag matches, crushin’ the poor bastards trying to make a name for themselves. Architects are supposed to build their divisions, but I’m not surprised to see that you pussies are usin’ it to get the spotlight on yourselves. You can try an’ try an’ try to make the whole division bow down to yous, but all I see when i look at you are some sore losers who are also pretty fuckin’ stupid for setting up a whole tournament that just lead to you tryin’ to chump on the winners.

It’s not gonna happen with me an’ Harry, though, no sir. We’re gunning for those belts, and it don’t matter if it’s yous or Nobi or Chad or the War Vessel getting in the way, we’re gonna run through everybody and come out with the gold in one hand and, in my case, yous’ balls in the other. You’ve run rampant for far too fuckin’ long, and I’ve only been here ‘bout a week. This time next month, yous are gonna be a lost memory of what happens when some big-for-their-britches architects get a little too ballsy and find themselves six inches shorter than they were when they came into it. Catch my drift?
Karlson winks at the camera.

“Spitfires are comin’, and we’re not gonna stop ‘til we’ve got the gold and set this divison on the right path. You boys can try an’ try...but you won’t get nowhere, that’s for damn sure.”

Liz finishes the beer, and, with a belch, crushes the can and drops it to the ground, before getting back to her feet and walking off down the hall...

Back to top Go down

LK - Three Point Presentation - Spitfires vs. Ace and AJ.
Page 1 of 1