Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
BOUNTIES - Episode 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
BOUNTIES - Episode 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
BOUNTIES - Episode 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
BOUNTIES - Episode 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
BOUNTIES - Episode 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
BOUNTIES - Episode 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
BOUNTIES - Episode 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
BOUNTIES - Episode 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
BOUNTIES - Episode 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

BOUNTIES - Episode 18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

BOUNTIES - Episode 18 Empty
PostSubject: BOUNTIES - Episode 18   BOUNTIES - Episode 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 5:34 am

(Quick flashing imagery of jail cells, gallows, and old, worn “Wanted” posters are shown. The camera cuts to the site of someone creating a new Bounty sign; putting the final mark on it as they brand it onto the sign with a hot iron. The camera cuts to a shot of the sign as the theme for “Bounties” - a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi - begins to play)

BOUNTIES - Episode 18 WMf5Fl1OyP4kxRIMOmAy1HX2x3IGf-ToOvk0p1PNVFqW6VVD0bfOtKkBILz_LBBtszEh0uzHZCpyHKmijmPmyIpiUqMHs2MNH7jvxfFHh0UD9AzvM68N87Dhx_yNp6Xn3ylE7OI-

(The camera pans away from the sign to the left to reveal a shot of the inside of Wrestleworld Studios where Jack Develin is standing next to a large TV screen wearing an expensive black suit, still with the same usual smirk on his face. He raises an eyebrow and stares into the camera.).

Jack Develin: Hello... Hello… Hello! As you have probably guessed we are in yet another delightful and exciting episode of Bounties and I am just so excited to tell you beautiful bastards that we are at 18! And I am just --

(The sirens start to blare. A woman’s voice over it repeats the same words over and over again.)

RITA: INTRUDER ALERT! PLEASE CALMLY EVACUATE THE BUILDING!

Jack Develin: Dude… What the hell is happening? 

(The door slamming is heard as the camera pans to the behind the scenes view where Claudia Michaels, The Professional and Maverick are seen walking towards the green screen behind the large monitor. The camera follows them. Claudia Michaels is seen wearing a long dress with a megaphone in hand as she approaches Jack Develin.)

RITA: INTRUDER ALERT! PLEASE CALMLY EVACUATE THE BUILDING!

Claudia Michaels: (with a megaphone) Hey pal, hey bud! Very nice studio you got here!

Jack Devlin: Hey hey... You guys are not allowed in here!

Claudia Michaels: (with a megaphone) I’m sorry but THE WRESTLEWORLD HQ IS BEING TAKEN OVER BY THE UNDERWORLD! That’s right… We are taking over your shows, your exclusives… EVERYTHING! So I suggest take the elevator to the first floor and join the rest of the hostages!

Jack Develin: Where on earth is Jaywalker then?

Claudia Michaels: I really REALLY don’t know or care. It doesn’t matter, the important thing is the Underworld is here to bring some ratings to your shows like they always do! So SCRAM!

(Jack Develin hurriedly exits the Bounties studio, leaving Claudia Michaels in his usual spot. She drops the megaphone on the black couch before looking up and singaling her teammates about the loud siren. Maverick is seen next to the emergency alarm and hits it twice with the baseball bat in his hand, and it immediately stops the siren)

Claudia Michaels: Ah, that’s much better! You know if I really was doing Bounties, I would probably constantly put myself on the number one spot because that’s what the Queen deserves, and the rest of the top 5 list would just simply rotate between the Underworld members because WE are the best not only in Wrestleworld but the rest of the world too! But the Queen sometimes displays mercy and kindness especially when Jaywalker is nowhere to be found! I understand that you need a true fierce leader and someone that could run this territory smoothly! I would say vote for me to become the next Wrestleworld Director, but then again, you really don’t have much choice! But hey hey, I will prove to you that I am more than capable of handling things on my own -- I will not only present tonight’s Bounties, but I will also spread some wisdom in doing so! Let’s jump in!

(The camera pans to an opening prison cell and zooms in, revealing the first wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 18 BJuidWGws3Vanz110IQ61p2fmwYNwJHNAEohNfcf3Yddr574b7jJyawx2yrTjRanq3D7sZnCbi58yhXUgHKDhaviEzCTs6dU-Tw-MQ1YXGZjPxzIlK1PFn2Xoy1tYfFzLED2xsV6
Clauida Michaels: Oh, God, THIS is the best you have for me based on the last Chapter? Oh boy, everything and everyone has gone downhill! Then again, thanks to the Underworld, people like April Song and Stephanie Matsuda are NOWHERE to be found in the list of top 5! I suppose Kenneth Ishikari had that crazy display at DOMINION where he won and owned everybody in the Carousel Gauntlet. This man has been on the rise lately, so I shouldn’t be surprised that he found himself on the list. It was only a matter of time for the Golden Voice to be heard and I think he has a bright future ahead of him if he keeps this going! See? I’m nice! If people don’t go against me, or question me, or hit me with goddamn chairs, they get complimented! He hasn’t given me any reason to hate him yet so congrats on your spot I suppose.

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 18 7LjON6itP27skoGeDvh4LRyTJ1EPXmnvP5h3lTjmChW91sO2vkHAs9C1Wz5Prkp_IkG-B6OhFkua-yK6b2qqP9XphPg2po6mTQ1-Tamj9vNCCA52CY0l6s3_DU6z1OAiNoaz_h6p
(Claudia Michaels tilts her head to the side in confusion before she proceeds)

Claudia Michaels: Oh! Right! This guy! At first, I thought Babayka has found his long lost brother but I suppose this one has no association whatsoever! He just likes wearing the mask… for some reason. But anyway, as I’ve only heard now, Ozymandias is this guy’s name. He faced there other strong competitors at a four corners match at Chapter 14 and he secured a victory in doing so! So far, nobody has had complaints about him yet except that he’s crazy scary, but as the Queen of the World, I am not afraid of anything! But I do admire that he has shown exactly what he is capable of doing! You see, the start of your career with a company is very crucial. You can’t just let people remind you of what you’ve lost, but instead, show them that you are not going to be on the losing side like EVER! Nothing gets you to Championships quicker than that! It’s also worth noting that Ozymandias is minding his own business and isn’t tangling himself with the World’s Finest! You’re on the right track, peasant!

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 18 WkzlekBkZzkzjG06Cq9Zhe0Aqp5iJV32as20zc9VdbC0uKC95ClQn6k9UFfyr3vTYdXKBMG6blCyvKZF30mbXpofB2qURc0AoG9fl1HDY4I2G5H-Rr-hiOgrz4qrK2zYU9_HIJLa
Claudia Michaels: Oh my garsh! It’s The Professional! Representing the heart and soul of the Underworld! Do you know what happened? I’ll tell ya what happened! This man has aided in making sure that people like Stephanie Matsuda, April Song, and Hana Nakajima are put in their place! We just had a trios elimination match last week at Chapter 14 that would determine which team would have the first entry advantage at the Trial of Seven, which was finished with a beautiful STF by this man! Thank you Nobi for letting him get away with using your move too! BUT sadly the jealous assholes in the World's Finest were not satisfied with their loss, they had to nearly take my head off and put me out of action… YES, nearly! Because they were too slow and The Professional already got me out of the way before they could continue their heinous crimes! Just for that, the Professional should be at #1 every goddamn week!

BOUNTIES - Episode 18 CiAIfYOPHcZWKVfU-WmtWyJvuwgiGWJRQvY2LHGqfTv1tGVeJrX42tB46BMaGGl3aE4DUqBi5Fkru5iD3kv8rwMdKzFJM2UeKYiE3IIBXOoqvyfS4JY33zHrex9jT48gMki4kUJu
 Claudia Michaels: My oh my… The last time I spoke of this man, he was still Christopher Sabertooth making a name for himself and falling off of ladders cause he was such sloppy little bitch, but right now he is HAVOC! And just because he amuses me doesn’t mean I have forgotten what happened in the Carnival DOMINION! This guy had a decisive win against Maverick who was supposed to be sent from the Underworld to challenge the Nightmare King, possibly after Kingdom Come if Havoc retains against Killebrew! And it’s awesome! It’s great! And I’m sure our dear prince will treat it as a lesson! Also aren’t we forgetting that your Architect literally questioned if you’re even fit to be Champion? Haha, well there’s no surprise there! I know I would too, but it’s okay… Since The Professional is gonna massacre Killebrew this week, you might find yourself at number 1 on the next edition! How hard can it be beating Matsuda?

BOUNTIES - Episode 18 RLUphMXfv_HXhuyU7HvLAGaSKUH7X_rN2pdEiBvp2rTCwbPSvmwGLrj861szCV4S_ltDBjuKhoy2IHNadUjCw7dMYLhwSBk0tFH7v4R72Ghnxwlw-PkD1gQY5mP-5HwAEbnIi5FE
Claudia Michaels: Yay! It’s King Tristan! Has it been four consecutive episodes already? When are we going to get a new number one? Because of you, Bounties has become so goddamn predictable, and you’re making me look bad by also having a crown! But oh, wait… I don’t really care. What I do know is that you have gone above and beyond expectations after beating John Reaper last week at DOMINION and I’m sure you’re very proud of yourself for that. But hey, Tristan, I honestly hope and pray that The Professional doesn’t damage you too much this upcoming chapter. Would be a shame if he suddenly took your place after one horrible loss against him! Don’t worry! I believe in you!

(Claudia Michaels smirks as she looks at the HD Monitor with the current list of Bounties.)

Claudia Michaels: So here you go! A much more entertaining version of Bounties right at your doorstep! You’re welcome for this free entertainment! You’re welcome for my words of wisdom! And let me just take this opportunity to say that this won’t be the first time the Underworld will be taking over your shows. We have promised to reign over all of you, and we will be using that power to take control of whatever we see fit! I would tell Jaywalker that he’s either with us or against us, but it’s been clear that he has no intention of giving up so he will see firsthand how stubborn we can be! Thank you all for watching Bounties! And thank you all for worshipping the Underworld! This is only the beginning.

(The screen cuts to a static)

BOUNTIES - Episode 18 7KISF_bPhYBY3Mvx8d4r3_vQQsxkLMngJ9hVQ7Aepjw6jp7dJL-kx2ldGtSJQuQLpa8P4TYv6-903uR8-0Rke6kfaHUmaDKO5JFj-vgYM2Hd_a9BJLvqB75ESKW7Bb0rwqKj_crm
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

BOUNTIES - Episode 18
Page 1 of 1