Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Simple Life I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Simple Life I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Simple Life I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Simple Life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Simple Life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Simple Life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Simple Life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Simple Life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Simple Life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Simple Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ser Colt
Clients
Ser Colt

The Simple Life Empty
PostSubject: The Simple Life   The Simple Life I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 6:36 pm

A drunken rant in St. Petersburg, evidently the brass listened. After months of frustration over where he stood in the company, all the setbacks, now it’s time for a moment to shine.

“ I’ve been here for about four months, taking on people left and right. I haven’t found a single person on that roster that can go toe to toe with me on my best day! Maybe.. Just maybe it’s time to quit playing with minor league players, and it’s time to get in there with the absolute best that is here in WrestleWorld.” - Drunk Colt (June 17, 2020)

The answer to the challenge is set for Chapter 16. No longer is Colt Montoya going to be facing people that brought out his anger and frustrations like the way Jay Jones did. That man was a tough opponent, but not enough to defeat a weakened Saint of the South. Now, there’s new horizons, new obstacles, and it begins with Tristan Killebrew.

The name Tristan Killebrew has become something of legend in 2020. The winner of the King of the World tournament, and the man that took Havoc to his limit at Kingdom Come. He’s beaten some of the toughest competition in the world, so it wouldn’t be surprising at this point if he thought of a match against a midcarder like Colt Montoya as a bit of a night off. It’s a thought, but could it be something that he may be wrong about?

Those who have faced Colt would not consider him to be a night off opponent. Ask Jones. Not a night off for him, he was left lying. Ask Maggall and Ozymandias, not a night off for them, they were pushed beyond their limits, leading to Maggall losing to Ozymandias following an attack from Jones on Colt. Ask Jimmy Johnson, Aoi Akuma, Wraith, Jacob Senn, Alyssa Grace, and countless others how much of a night off they got when in the ring with him. Tristan Killebrew will be in for a very long night if he carries that mentality with him to the ring.

It ain’t a pissing contest on who’s fought who, that’s why the two will battle it out in the ring.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fall And Rise, Not The Other Way Around

“I don’t consider myself to be like most people in this business. There’s superstars who want that limelight so badly that they will cling and grasp onto any opportunity and hold onto it for dear life.They squeeze the stone so hard, hoping for blood. What they don’t realize is the blood is their own that they see. They feel like they are going to be guaranteed immortality with a few wins here and there. There’s guys who are still clinging onto their championships from 2013 as if it’s their lifeblood. I guess I’m not one of those guys.”

“Why?”

“Life moves forward. It’s always going to move, regardless of what you’ve achieved in the past. Eventually achievements are obsolete. Whether it’s holding a title from an extinct promotion, or wearing a crown because you won a tournament. I’m a very goal oriented person. I don’t look at a championship as much, but the person who holds that title, they are competition. I want competition, Tristan Killebrew is competition to me.”

At the Rofflestomp Ranch in WrestleWorld, ol Colt Montoya is putting in some yard work. Wearing a pair of red and white basketball shorts along with a red Texas A&M baseball cap, Colt is skipping leg day, so to speak. He digs the hook into a hay bale, pulling it towards the stack of bales behind him.

“From his humble days in Sweetwater, a small town in the heart of Texas, he wasn’t raised on iPads or streaming services. It was hard work in the field, on his Grandfather’s ranch. Whether it was rain or shine, at 4am, Colt Montoya would be out doing the daily chores. Milking the cows, tending to the farm, all before school. Every now and then, slaughtering a cow, collecting eggs from the chickens. Even now, he’s finding himself engulfed in the challenges of owning a farm while being a full time wrestler.”

“I don’t know what I’d be doing if I was only wrestling. I’ve never gone hungry where a lot of the other wrestlers have. I don’t know what others would do if they were in my position, and how their efforts in the ring would suffer because of it. Usually I’m pretty loaded by the time I’m done with the farm work.”

“How does all that responsibility affect your conditioning in the ring, anyways? It seems like you wouldn’t have the energy to do weight training, or cardio afterwards.”

Another bale is hooked into. A small bale, sitting at around 450lbs. Colt pulls at the bale to where it’s hanging off of the edge of the truck, allowing him to get under it. From there, he begins lifting the bale along his shoulders. His teeth grit while stepping backwards towards the line, and drops the bale onto the line to go into a trailer. While these bales are small, it’s a great way for him to do squats. He’s very successful with the lifting, and throwing, aside from that one overstuffed bale that was 750lbs. Despite his best efforts, the weight was too much, and weakened his back for the following weeks.

“I find a way.”

Lighting up a cigarette, Colt grabs a towel and wipes off some of the sweat and hay from his upper body. He walks over towards the cooler, and grabs a bottle of Stella Artois. A soothing drink as he heads over towards the cattle in the pen.

“How do you determine which cattle to slaughter?”

“It always depends on what you’re looking for. I have cattle shipped in from all over the place. We have a little lad over there, he’s about a year old. We got her from Japan, and she’s going to be shipped off when her time is done. People associate slaughtering animals with violence, and that’s just not true at all. There’s an art to it, just like how there is in wrestling. You can look at things from a violent aspect, like a Havoc or the Underworld. Is it barbaric? It can be in some eyes. Tristan has more of an artistic side to him. The man has tried to redeem himself for a long time, washing away his past to create a better future. He and I have come from such a polar opposite of backgrounds, that I think the clash itself will be exceptional.”

As he looks over the cattle, he notices one is nearing the end. This is where those hard decisions for most would come into play. Colt looks over the particular cow, nodding before walking over to a plastic notebook. He opens it up, and writes down the number of the cow, giving himself something to do later on today. After taking a giant swig of the beer, he pops the cigarette back to his lips.

“So there’s no animosity between you and King Tristan Killebrew?”

“No, there’s no problems. What we have here are two tough bastards trying to prove a point. I had some issues in recent weeks into a few months where I didn’t know what was happening to me. My body was breaking down, my mind was going in places that I didn’t want it to go. I felt like I was failing as a wrestler, as a friend, a brother, as a human being. It took defeating Jay Jones for me to really find where I belong. When that bell rang, I felt so much weight lifted off of my shoulders. That’s when I decided that it was time to begin facing the top dogs in WrestleWorld. All the names I called out, and it was Tristan Killebrew that I was put in front of. I’d like to think that maybe he doesn’t have any issues with me personally, but in case he does, that’s on him. All I know is I’m walking into Chapter 16, ready for the fight. Is he?”

The sun continues to beam down on Colt, causing him to shine against the camera. His wrestling career hasn’t quite been able to shine as bright, but he’s more than willing to fix that. He continues walking past the cattle to a nearby barn.

“Ever since coming to WrestleWorld, Colt has faced creative challenges. Willing to shed his ‘Colton Saint’ name in order to have a new beginning, Colt found himself drinking his way into obscurity. A fifth of Jack nearly every day, including a dozen beers each day during his homeless times. Strangely enough, it wasn’t homeless by necessity, but by choice. He could afford a home, but knew he’d never be around to settle in anywhere. It took tragedy and torture to mold him into the Colt Montoya we see today. Now, even with a nearly empty house, he feels like he is finally at home.”

“This is my pride and joy right here.”

A beautiful stallion, ably titled ‘Buckshot’. He’s chowing down on feed and carrots to snack on. Colt leans against the stable, pulling his hat off. His hair is drenched with sweat, but it didn’t mind him while he looked over his little buddy.

“Is this your Championship?”

“Not at all. Championships are temporary. Eventually someone will knock you off of the platform and send you down the ladder. Buckshot here, he’s family, he’s my reliable friend. We don’t have many friends here in WrestleWorld. Everybody is out to make a name for themselves. Look at it this way, no matter how nice or evil you are, your job in wrestling is to make money, and that’s by hurting others. You and your opponent will savagely beat each other until one can’t get up, or can’t take the pain. That’s why I don’t really have too many friends here, just co-workers. While Lillie is off making all these pals, I’ve been around long enough to know that wrestling is a very cruel mistress. That’s why fighting Tristan isn’t really a problem, I know the man has the same goal that I do when the bell rings. He wants to knock my head off, I want to rip his arms off. Kind of a weird relationship, huh?”

“What can people expect from the two of you facing off? Like what does Tristan Killebrew have to gain with a win, what do you have to gain with a win?”

“I guess, in a way, we both need the win. For him, he needs to beat me in order to regain some of the lost momentum he had from Kingdom Come. Losing in that main event to Havoc, that takes a lot out of somebody. No matter who he’s beaten in the past, one single loss can derail a lot of the confidence that he may have gotten by wearing that crown. Kings are meant to be unstoppable, relentless, and any battle lost, it’s just not acceptable. For him, he needs that reassurance that he is as good as he thinks he can be. For me, I need the win period. I don’t think there is any other option but to win. If I lose to Tristan Killebrew, then all the things I’ve said, and the things I have done, they won’t mean much, if anything. After all of the issues with Jay Jones, after the opportunities I’ve lost because of that man, it’s heartbreaking. I would have been the winner of the Feast of the Fallen had it not been for him. I would have defeated Ozymandias and Maggall had it not been for him. I took that demon, and exercised him. With that down, I can show the world that I am the absolute best here. I can’t do that with a loss against Killebrew, sorry. It’s nothing personal against the guy, but I can’t afford to lose.”

He swings the door open of the stable as Buckshot exits, prancing over to Colt. He brushes down the stallion before putting the saddle pad over his back.

“To make life better, even better than it was, you have to get things done. Chapter 16 is where I get things done. That’s where I take all that frustration, and angst, and turn it into an unparalleled energy.”

Grabbing onto the saddle, he tosses it over the back of Buckshot. Eyeballing it to make sure the saddle is centered, he cinches it in. Double checking the saddle, he walks Buckshot out of the barn.

“What would be your closing prediction for the match with Tristan Killebrew?”

Upon exiting the barn, Colt puts his hat back on. He takes a final swig of his beer before tossing into the bin of empties. He takes his time climbing onto the saddle, looking at ol Buckshot.

“If you want to see two guys get in there and beat the hell out of one another, you are going to the right place. Two guys who want to win, and nothing less. Tristan Killebrew is a tough cat, for sure. He’s one of those guys that will bring his absolute best. Still, I reckon this will be in the win column for me. Let me know when they film this shit, a’right? I’m sure Claudia Michaels will need something to look at while she’s off in a wheelchair.”

Looking down at the camera, Colt Montoya gives a clever wink, and a tip of the cap. He looks towards the trail, shouting ‘Ya!’ and gets Buckshot to storm off into a strong gallop.

Not much more can be said that Colt hasn’t already made clear for this upcoming match. A must win for both men, and hopefully some respect will be won from each side during their contest. Killebrew plays his cards right, and he might be able to join Colt for some target practice after the show, with brewskis on ice! See you soon, amigo.
Back to top Go down

The Simple Life
Page 1 of 1