Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
A simple conversation (Dumont vs. Sabertooth) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
A simple conversation (Dumont vs. Sabertooth) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
A simple conversation (Dumont vs. Sabertooth) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
A simple conversation (Dumont vs. Sabertooth) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
A simple conversation (Dumont vs. Sabertooth) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
A simple conversation (Dumont vs. Sabertooth) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
A simple conversation (Dumont vs. Sabertooth) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
A simple conversation (Dumont vs. Sabertooth) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
A simple conversation (Dumont vs. Sabertooth) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

A simple conversation (Dumont vs. Sabertooth)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devon Slayton
Clients
Devon Slayton

A simple conversation (Dumont vs. Sabertooth) Empty
PostSubject: A simple conversation (Dumont vs. Sabertooth)   A simple conversation (Dumont vs. Sabertooth) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 10:03 pm

(The camera starts up and we see Reno walking around a yard somewhere, he is dressed in a pair of tan cargo shorts with his finely cut physique on display along with the number of tattoos that he has built up over the years and for some reason, he has a somewhat serious look on his face)

Reno: So last week on Wrestleworld television, I admit that I got a little carried away in some places because once my theme hit and I stepped out onto that entrance way, it was exactly like the lyrics of that old Bob Seger song as I felt the rush hit me as I heard those fans cheer…

He stops and shrugs before continuing.

Reno: Well, I’ve already said my piece as to why I kinda lost it last week in that ring and my fans have accepted it and more importantly I hope that Jessica Rose has accepted it because part of it was in no way me trying to be disrespectful of her.

On the other hand…. There is Christopher Sabertooth.

He stops again, winces just a little bit like he has licked a canker sore as he shakes his head.

Reno: Chris, you seem to think highly of yourself, don't you? I mean seriously you like to style yourself as the last real wrestler and from what I have seen, you may have the skills to back that up.

Key word here being “may”.

You see Chris, each and every single time in my past that I came across someone who made that claim, they all met the exact same end result because not one of them had the understanding of professional wrestling that I did, mostly because they saw something cool that someone else did and then they assumed that they would win each and every single match like that.

But you, you Chris… you’re different from all of them because of the simple fact of you put the work in, you put the time in, and you put the effort in for every single match that you’re in and for that, I can give you some ounce of respect.

But that still won’t save you from what’s to come.

Reno walks over to a series of steps leading up to a deck and sits down on them, properly looking at the camera.

Reno: You think that you saw everything that you needed to back at chapter one, Chris? You really think that you know what was really going on in my head that night?

I’m a two decade veteran of this sport and I’ve seen all kinds of matches, so when I saw how things were arrayed I might have taken charge and tried to help steer the boat a little in order to keep us on the path to winning. I sure as hell didn’t want Jessica Rose getting mauled by Balaur who had more of an intent on hurting people rather than wrestling.

But when I pulled you off of Matsuda and got the pin, I will admit that one is on me because I felt the crowds pumping in my veins just a little bit too much and I let it get the better of me… but now you’re saying that because of one instant of letting my emotions get the better of me, you’re going to kick my head off of my shoulders?

A sly smile crosses Reno’s face as he nods.

Reno: I can only say to that is bring it on. Come on and give me your best shot, Chris, because it won’t be good enough because better and worse men than you have tried over the years and I still kept going.

Look at your fangirl, Ashley, for instance. Her old man tried doing that to me during his time in the ring and I wound up sending him to the hospital with three cracked ribs because he honestly thought that he could hang with me, the fucking walking weapon!

You see Chris, this is the reason why I stole that pin from you last week...I’ve been dormant too long and now that I’m awake again and I’m feeling rather ravenous which in turn is a bad thing for you because right now, you are tugging on the wrong cape here, son.

Reno stands up and cranks his neck just a little bit before shaking out his hands before that devilish smile gets a little bit bigger.

Reno: You might be the supposed “Last real wrestler”, but what I *AM* is a walking weapon. I am a man with two decades of experience, the prized graduate of the Slayton Dojo, one of if not *THE* toughest wrestling school ever to exist. This shit ain’t bragging, but something that I have proven, time and time again.

And in a few days, when we step into the ring together, I will gladly show you the reason why you and I can claim to be whatever we want to but I will still come out of this the winner because while you might have youth and speed on your side, I have something that you will never have.

A certain...killer instinct.

Reno then brings up his right hand and starts waving.

Reno: See you soon...Chris.

(The camera fades to black on the scene of Reno waving goodbye)
Back to top Go down

A simple conversation (Dumont vs. Sabertooth)
Page 1 of 1