Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Scott Smith has message for Kanaida Sharpe I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Scott Smith has message for Kanaida Sharpe I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Scott Smith has message for Kanaida Sharpe I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Scott Smith has message for Kanaida Sharpe I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Scott Smith has message for Kanaida Sharpe I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Scott Smith has message for Kanaida Sharpe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Scott Smith has message for Kanaida Sharpe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Scott Smith has message for Kanaida Sharpe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Scott Smith has message for Kanaida Sharpe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Scott Smith has message for Kanaida Sharpe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AbeDaGreat
Clients
AbeDaGreat

Scott Smith has message for Kanaida Sharpe Empty
PostSubject: Scott Smith has message for Kanaida Sharpe   Scott Smith has message for Kanaida Sharpe I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 7:42 pm

The time has finally come, my debut for Wrestle World draws near as I go toe to toe with Tristan Killebrew and Kanaida Sharpe at the first episode of Wrestle World. No, that is wrong. Tristan Killebrew and Kanaida Sharpe is going toe to toe with me, in all seriousness though. Who the hell is Kanaida Sharpe? He probably is just some guy who has been jumping around on a trampoline until someone saw him and had pity on him, meanwhile I have been all around the country wrestling some of the best, I have beaten legends, I was once at the top of the mountain. I was once called the future, but now I am here. Getting ready to face some unknown lad that should be a weight class beneath me. Chester is just the newest in a long line of wrestlers that have tried to use me so they could advance their career and he sure as hell will not be the last.

You see, I am the innovator. Every single time I enter that ring I think about what new way there is to beat my opponent, I analyse them and I concoct the perfect previously unknown recipe for victory. I get in there and I build the best strategy to take win the match. What does Kanaida do? He is someone who would marry a pregnant woman just to not have to do the work himself, he sees a pretty move and copies it, he enjoys a promo so he goes on his little notebook like the poor man he is and changes some names and claims it as his own. You see at Wrestle World Chapter 1 you will see the clear difference between an innovator and an imitator. I am like the pilot of a plane making sure everything goes as planned and the one who calls the shots, Kanaida is like the passenger who is fine with travelling in a C class airliner because he cannot strive for anything better, he is a sheep that follows me. He looks at my moves, my strategies and my creations and he copies them in order to be good at something.

And for Killebrew, I hear he wants to redeem himself. It's too bad he is facing me because he is going to have to take an L. I have respect for not daring to talk trash like Mr. Sharpe. 

So let me tell you that at Wrestle World Chapter 1 you will see how I do it all from acrobatic maneuvers, to the best technical wrestling today to even the toughest kicks and punches someone can get hit by. I will show my lustre, and I will at the end of the night go out as the shining star as every person in the arena is blinded by my greatness, because I am not just an innovator. Because I am a diamond, and diamonds last forever!
Back to top Go down

Scott Smith has message for Kanaida Sharpe
Page 1 of 1