Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Which Dreamworld match?

Go down 
+3
the consigliere
Ozymandias
Allesandro Devastation
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

Which Dreamworld match?  Empty
PostSubject: Which Dreamworld match?    Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 6:41 pm

Which match on the card are you most hyped for? And why?
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias
Clients
Ozymandias

PostSubject: Re: Which Dreamworld match?    Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 7:29 pm

I'm really pumped for that American Dream title match, to see what finally happens. And also to see the outcome of Wraith/ Maverick, and if the Underworld will kick Mav out for losing. 

But that big battle, Dreamscape... that will be a fun read.
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Which Dreamworld match?    Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 7:49 pm

ALL OF IT!

ok ok if I HAVE to choose I SUPPOSE...

The American Dream Championship Match
The Professional vs Nobi
Wraith vs Maverick
aaaanddd.... The Dyad Escalara. 

I have a feeling there's gonna be new Champions for some of the title matches (EXCEPT FOR MY MATCH! I WILL BE AD CHAMPION UNTIL 2024)
Back to top Go down
Ser Colt
Clients
Ser Colt

PostSubject: Re: Which Dreamworld match?    Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 8:02 pm

It's a pretty stacked card, to say the least.

The one that has me hyped (not hip, it's not a body part people) the most is Maverick vs. Wraith.

Havoc vs. Ozy should be an incredible contest. I know Chris wants to keep the title, but since Ozy's the kind of guy who would use a grenade to kill an ant. Imagine what he would do to get the title.

AD Title Match should be good, I know Claudia has that one in the bag, but let's be real, it'll be competitive.

Oh, and Raoul vs. Rd...I'm kidding, obviously Colt vs. Killebrew. I can't wait to see what he brings.
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: Which Dreamworld match?    Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 10:25 pm

I'm trying to answer before I look over the card again and say Mav vs Wraith. There are others, but I'm stoked for that one.
Back to top Go down
SoCalBeauty
Clients
SoCalBeauty

PostSubject: Re: Which Dreamworld match?    Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 4:24 pm

Well, the match i'm most certain hype for, is the 4 way ladder match for the Campeonatos de Parejas which my student had to team up with the bastard Jacob Steele, because deep down I don't trust him being with Alice as a partner.

Chad Kennedy and Jacob Steele like this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Dreamworld match?    Which Dreamworld match?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Dreamworld match?
Page 1 of 1