Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Dreamworld LIVE Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Dreamworld LIVE Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Dreamworld LIVE Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Dreamworld LIVE Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Dreamworld LIVE Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Dreamworld LIVE Announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Dreamworld LIVE Announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Dreamworld LIVE Announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Dreamworld LIVE Announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Dreamworld LIVE Announcement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

Dreamworld LIVE Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Dreamworld LIVE Announcement   Dreamworld LIVE Announcement I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 4:45 am

As you all know, every Chapter and PPV in Wrestleworld has only been posted. This was partially due to us not feeling a live show is necessary for the most part, as well as the uncertainty that we would have a crowd capable of keeping the show alive.

However, with Dreamworld being our second biggest PPV and having such a large card and it being done in a unique manner over the course of 2 Weeks, we've decided that we will attempt our first live show in the Discord server with it. This will likely not be a frequent thing, but we would appreciate if you could come join us in the chat on the Sundays of August 9th and August 16th to help us make this show happen live as we feel it's a very special one that has been a long time in the making.

Specific times for the shows will be established later and announced in the Discord. Thank you and we hope to see you then for the live shows.

Chad Kennedy, Crazy Vie, Ozymandias and Axel Topnotch like this post

Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com
Ozymandias
Clients
Ozymandias

PostSubject: Re: Dreamworld LIVE Announcement   Dreamworld LIVE Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 1:29 am

Can I just say how much of a success the show was by doing it in the Discord? It brought so much more excitement out in me that I haven't felt in efedding in so long (least the matches side of things). Not to mention we all read and enjoyed every single match on the card, no skimming or fast forwarding to our own matches only. Really made sure everyone saw everything.

The running commentary from the discord community to the suspenseful pauses Mav made along the way... absolutely brilliant.

I would still post it up for those who missed it or don't have discord, but I am so so so excited for Week Two now because of this.

JaguarRoar likes this post

Back to top Go down
JaguarRoar
Clients
JaguarRoar

PostSubject: Re: Dreamworld LIVE Announcement   Dreamworld LIVE Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 1:32 am

Ozymandias wrote:
Can I just say how much of a success the show was by doing it in the Discord? It brought so much more excitement out in me that I haven't felt in efedding in so long (least the matches side of things). Not to mention we all read and enjoyed every single match on the card, no skimming or fast forwarding to our own matches only. Really made sure everyone saw everything.

The running commentary from the discord community to the suspenseful pauses Mav made along the way... absolutely brilliant.

I would still post it up for those who missed it or don't have discord, but I am so so so excited for Week Two now because of this.

I definitely agree with Ozy here. It was an extremely fun experience.

Although, discord doesn't really lend itself to reading older messages, so trying to reread matches is a freaking nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: Dreamworld LIVE Announcement   Dreamworld LIVE Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 8:26 am

I assume they'll probably upload the full show to the boards in full. Most feds do when they run live shows just in case someone misses the chat experience.
Back to top Go down
Ser Colt
Clients
Ser Colt

PostSubject: Re: Dreamworld LIVE Announcement   Dreamworld LIVE Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 8:37 am

Absolutely loved it!

The energy brought to the channel for the show was insane, and a lot of fun, even just for the reactions people had to spots and funny lines.

The Kennedy brothers ad was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreamworld LIVE Announcement   Dreamworld LIVE Announcement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreamworld LIVE Announcement
Page 1 of 1