Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Grim Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Grim Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Grim Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Grim Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Grim Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Grim Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Grim Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Grim Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Grim Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Grim Beginnings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Grimwood
Clients
Xavier Grimwood

Grim Beginnings  Empty
PostSubject: Grim Beginnings    Grim Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 3:26 pm

Time: 9:45 P.M.
Date: 12/9/2020

Entry 1. Old Embers Emerge

Grim Beginnings  Jpark-island-resort-waterpark

(The camera opens up to the “Paradisio Lounge” inside the Eden Resort on Wrestleworld Island. Miss Theodora Blackwell is leaving her table, and paying the bartender on her way out. She slowly makes her way from the lounge around the resort to her private condo area near the North side of the resort. She takes out her key and unlocks her door. She enters her condo and stops in her tracks, nothing looks disturbed, but she has an uneasy feeling about her. She slowly turns the main light on and closes the door behind her. She clutches her purse a little bit tighter and has her hand inside the deeper pocket of it, and begins to slowly check the corners of the room. As she moves throughout the room a sound can be heard from the den area. She slowly moves along the wall so she can see what is going on, as all of a sudden soft jazz music can be heard from that room, as the lights turn on dimly. She stops in her tracks as a familiar voice is heard.)

“Oh Theodora, sorry for the intrusion. I was around this part of the world and saw you ventured to new haunts. I had to see you…”

(Theodora Blackwell unclenches her purse, and drops whatever she had in her hand inside of it back into the pocket. She turns the corner and goes from uneasy to a mix of upset, and yet some kind of happiness. She turns the lights on fully and sits her purse down. Her visitor notices and puts his hands up in mock surrender, with two wine glasses hanging from one hand and a bottle of red wine in the other already uncorked.)

“Though you did not need that, it does warm my old heart to know you still have that with you. A lasting gift I see.”

(Theodora crosses the room a bit, and opens the drapes to let the moonlight in. She turns at her guest with a small smirk.)

“Salvatore Devione…"

(He raises an eyebrow at how she says his name.)

“Oh how you Devione men do have a way about you. So seductively sweet, yet full of venom. Like drinking poison as sweet as honey.”

(Salvatore smiles at that remark, as does Theodora Blackwell.)

“If I remember correctly Theodora, last I remember I was not the one dripping of poison. But then again, we have not had to be in those situations in around thirty years. Ah how Istanbul was all those moons ago, yet seems a memory as fresh as the dew on the grass in the morning. But ah, stories are for the past are they not, my dear?”

(Theodora nods her head slightly, as she offers a seat on one of the two loveseats in her den. Salvatore sits down as she sits on the one across from him. He pours them each a glass of wine and offers her one. She takes it, and as he hands it off his fingers slowly rub against her hand. She stops and looks, as Salvatore only smirks and sits back to let the wine breathe a moment before taking a sip.)

“This bottle is from our private collection in Tuscany, aged perfectly I would say.”

“While I am happy you finally decided to use some of those...resources… in Italy, I do wonder why the great Salvatore Leone Devione would grace my doorstep after all these years. It has been a long time since Salvatore, how would you know you were welcome here in my home? How would you be so sure that my young ward would not have stopped you?”

(Salvatore breathes in the aroma of the wine, and then sits back and thinks a moment. He takes a sip and then speaks with a confident voice.)

“Because that young ward of yours is the reason why you went back to England all of those years ago Theodora, and that young man became something more than he ever could have if you did not. And we know exactly what it cost you to do all of that. And how it affected everyone around you, myself included. That is why I knew I would be welcome here as a guest, an old friend...and as..”

(Theodora Blackwell clears her throat.)

“No need to speak of stories Salvatore, as you said. They are for the past. And while a warning would have been nice, I am glad to see you. It does remind me of a different time, before I was bound to be the one collecting these contracts of the young, instead of being in other situations. Istanbul included…”

(Theodora chuckles a bit and holds out her glass for a toast, and Salvatore returns the gesture. As they toast to old times and speak on business, a knock can be heard at the door.)

“Salvatore, could you go and see exactly who that is. I must hang this jacket up, I absolutely hate poorly dressed women in business, and I refuse to be one."

(Theodora takes her jacket of her business attire off and takes it to her room, as she does Salvatore Devione makes his way to the front door. He opens it as Xavier Grimwood stands before him. Salvatore looks a bit shocked to see him, as Grimwood just silently assesses why he is here. Salvatore steps aside and motions for him to come in, and Grimwood only stands still looking inward at Salvatore.)

“Theodora, young mister Grimwood has arrived.”

(Theodora comes from the other room and looks at Xavier Grimwood.)

“Ah, Xavier I did not know you would be stopping by this evening. Allow me to introduce you to an old colleague of mine from a long time ago. His name is Salvatore Devione, you may have heard of him from the nickname “Leone” in past briefings. We were in the same line of work many years ago, he happened to be on the island. Would you care for a drink Xavier?”

(Grimwood looks over at Salvatore Devione once more with those piercing eyes, and looks back at Theodora.)

“I think not tonight Miss Blackwell. The file?”

(Theodora sits her wine glass down. She goes over to a table near her living area and opens the top drawer. She pulls out a manilla envelope and brings it to Xavier. He takes it from her and nods. He looks at Salvatore again and nods.)

“Mr. Devione.”

(Salvatore nods.)

“Xavier.”

(Grimwood turns and leaves with the file Theodora gave him. As he does Salvatore turns to the coat rack at the door and grabs his fedora and puts it on. He turns to Theodora.)

“I believe I must be going for now. It was good catching up Theodora, we must not wait so long to meet again. For I fear if not here in this life, then it would be in the next.”

“Indeed, until then Mr. Devione.”

(Theodora holds her hand out for a hand shake as she has a small smirk on her face.)

“Until then Miss Blackwell.”

(Salvatore takes her hand, but instead of shaking it he kisses the back of her hand, with a sly look in his eyes. He lets go and walks down the hallway. Theodora closes her door and walks back to the den, and pours herself another glass of wine. The camera goes to black as she is seen smirking at the bottle of wine.)

Time: 02:00 P.M.
Date: 12/10/2020

Entry 2. Preparations Begin

Grim Beginnings  Alex-henderson-highresscreenshot00028

(We open to Xavier Grimwood sitting in the “Paradisio Lounge” area of the Eden resort in a black italian suit. He sits at a private table in the corner with a whiskey, neat, sitting on the table. Also on the table is a file of one “Jensen Kidd-Belmont”. He is reviewing the information before him. He reads the note attached by Theodora Blackwell first.)

Xavier,
Sorry I could not join you in person my boy, for after getting the information together on this opponent I needed to take an entire day to view some culture, instead of whatever this person is considered. But you shall soon be acquainted with the certain fool in your next combat, Xavier. The name is Jensen, and is nothing but a buffoon who will fall before you. Inside the envelope is a file on him, I suggest you read it before we continue.

(Xavier looks inside the manilla folder, he picks it up and opens to see its contents. He begins scanning them line by line.)

[Target Name]
Jensen Kidd-Belmont

[Code Names]
None

[H/W: 5’8”/130 Ibs]

[Personality Traits]

- Has delusions of grandeur, believes to be the best of hercraft
- Textbook Multiple Personality Disorder, always changes identity
- Never finishes what she starts, many have told her, no world titles noted
- Expect dirty tricks, these “gamers” love cheating
- No Responsibility, always claims others are to blame for her mistakes
- Not-Calculated, She has been in this dance for years, nothing obvious
- Brash, will believe no matter what she says it is right, no ring style detected

[Final Analysis]

“Jensen Kidd-Belmont is an opponent who hardly deserves a spot in this profession Xavier, please show her the door as quickly as you can. We have much to discuss for the upcoming match for World Domination. Reginald has bought our services for that evening, and this just happens to be in opposition for us then. So do show our current stockholder how you will deal with all of his opposition. Jensen Kidd-Belmont should be of zero issue to you, I expect you to do well here, thank you for completing this task in a timely manner. Until next time, do enjoy yourself.”

(Xavier Grimwood picks up the picture of Jensen Kidd-Belmont and looks at it once more. He places everything back into the file and closes it. He picks up his drink and swallows the rest of the whiskey and sits his glass down. He takes out his cell phone and dials a number. After a few rings somebody answers.)

“Consider it done.”

(Xavier waits a second for the reply, and then hits the end call button. He places his phone back inside of his suit jacket and exits his booth for the door as the screen goes black.)
Back to top Go down

Grim Beginnings
Page 1 of 1