Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
feast of the fallon promo by grim I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
feast of the fallon promo by grim I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
feast of the fallon promo by grim I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
feast of the fallon promo by grim I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
feast of the fallon promo by grim I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
feast of the fallon promo by grim I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
feast of the fallon promo by grim I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
feast of the fallon promo by grim I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
feast of the fallon promo by grim I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

feast of the fallon promo by grim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grim
Clients
Grim

feast of the fallon promo by grim Empty
PostSubject: feast of the fallon promo by grim   feast of the fallon promo by grim I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 5:14 pm

*the scene opens up with a man climbing up a ladder and grabbing a case that man is SAM ACE, then after a graphical glitch takes over the screen it comes back on to a scene Senor Pinchy with a small dune of sand on his head sitting high in a lifeguard chair spray painted gold with a few shells and broken bottles bejeweling it. Then another graphical glitch happens and when the screen comes on it shows grim holding the shogen championship*

*grim* What am I doing with this, you wonder? How did I get my hands on it? Well i'm not going to answer that one for you now i'm not champion but i look at this belt and i… and i get a feeling
I feel as if… ITS UGLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*grim drops the belt on the floor and the camera zooms in as grim goes behind a desk and comes out with a bat and slams the bat on the belt creating a dent. Then the screen glitches again then it comes back grim is standing in a black ring with a guard on the left and jacob stone on the right.*

*grim* ha i tricked you i would like u all to meet the unknowns loyal member jacob stone but he will have his moment later

*grim pulls out a remote, aims it at the screen and the channel changes showing grim back in an office with all the titles grim has won over his five year career.*

*grim* i sit back and watch these segments you people make thinking u will win the feast of the fallen ladder match but, you see it's not that simple from what i see none of you get it. YOU ARE ALL BLIND. You all worry about titles and wins while I care about fairness and equality.
Now I know our methods are a bit extreme but we get what we need to do. My boss has a plan and if doing side things like ladder matches are what we have to do we will do them.
Little things add up now I have this match planned to perfection again. U all saw what happened last week and as expected. AS I TOLD YOU jimmy jon had to get involved in our business.

*grim gets up from his chair and slowly walks toward a window overlooking a sunset*

*grim* i warned all of you not to get in our way but of course everywhere we go there is that one ding dong that gets in our way. I was hoping to get Jimmy myself but sadly nine other people have to feel the unknown wrath and Jacob will be there to help and now to me and him it's not about the win it's about the take over!

*The screen goes out showing Senor Pinchy in his chair but not from the angle from the segment but from another. As if he is being watched by some one*
Back to top Go down

feast of the fallon promo by grim
Page 1 of 1