Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Road to Redemption I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Road to Redemption I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Road to Redemption I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Road to Redemption I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Road to Redemption I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Road to Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Road to Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Road to Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Road to Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Road to Redemption

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth
Shogun Champion
Shogun Champion
Christopher Sabertooth

Road to Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Road to Redemption   Road to Redemption I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 1:58 pm

Road to Redemption Coolte13

“HERE’S YOUR WINNER-- LAAAAAYNE DRIIIIIVEEER!!!”

“ANIMUS HAS BEATEN THE FORMER EUROPEAN CHAMPION!”

“TRAVIS MURPHY PERHAPS GETS THE BIGGEST WIN OF HIS WW TENURE!!”

The camera zooms out of the television screen to reveal Sabertooth sat on his couch watching videos of his performances throughout Book 2 so far. While he had a successful first season on Wrestleworld, Sabertooth has failed to make his mark ever since the Demon left his side. Havoc has been missing ever since Sabertooth’s loss at Dreamworld. Chris isn’t bummed out by the fact that he has failed to get his mojo back ever since that loss-- Rather upset in himself for letting people downplay his accomplishments, due to the inner turmoil in his mind. People have taken advantage of the fact that Chris isn’t in the best headspace. They have gotten the better of Sabertooth by constantly reminding him that he is nothing without the Nightmare King by his side. And facts would suggest that to be the case. While Havoc was an ever-conquering entity that ruled over Wrestleworld, Sabertooth struggled to get a string of victories on the other side of the Book, having faced a combination of Layne Driver and Animus for the majority of it. It had finally gotten to him. No matter what he did, it wasn’t enough. Through nefarious means or not-- Christopher Sabertooth just couldn’t get the job done.

Chris turns off the television having been put off by his own failures. He had an important match heading his way and yet he wasn’t sure if he was going to be a burden for his team or not. Maybe he really wasn’t good enough. Maybe it was time to hang up his boots-- having not amounted to anything of value in over 6 months. As easy as it would have been to accept his position in the company, Sabertooth’s ambition was eating him alive at every step of the way.  And his face showed that. He wasn’t okay with being just another member of the roster. He was not okay with being mediocre. Chris had the work cut out for him heading into Cero Miedo. He had a lot riding on the match he was involved in. And he wasn’t going to let it slide yet again.

Sabertooth pulls back on his hair in frustration before taking in a deep breath. He glances over at the poster of Kingdom Come with Havoc’s face plastered over the wall with the European Championship front and center. There was pain hidden in his eyes as he looked up at the camera.

“What a fucking terrible year this has been for me. What was a dominant showing by Havoc at the last season of Wrestleworld, now ended up with my name barely on the map? I really thought War of the World was going to be the necessary change that I needed. The World Domination match almost felt like a shoo-in for me to finally achieve what I was destined to since I stepped foot in the company. The day I tell the world that I don’t need any fucking demon to get the big one. I don’t need to be a monster to get my shine under the spotlight. That match was mine for the taking. I put my heart and soul into it. I put EVERYTHING that I had in me into that fucking match. I fought and WON against the demons inside of my head only to get thrown out unceremoniously by a prick who just wouldn’t leave my fucking sight. No offense to Cynthia Rose but I DON’T think that she had any business being in the final two, let alone picking up that trophy. I don’t want to say that she got lucky but that’s exactly what I WILL say. I could be bitter about it… And as a matter of fact, I was! After EVERYTHING I put into that match, I reaped no rewards for it. Heck, I was made to look like a fool letting that damn snake get the better of me yet again. I could have walked away like half of the competition in that match for being bitter-- For feeling disrespected… For feeling like my efforts were bearing no fruits. I could have been a spoiled brat and felt entitled to a victory for just the name-value I bring to the competition. But I didn’t! My pride was killing me but my heart said to NOT GIVE UP! Forgive me for feeling a certain way but I am NOT happy with how this company has taken decisions over the past couple of months. I am not! As much as I feel honored to have been part of history as being one of the first signees to the company-- As much as I appreciate the undeserving credit I get for Havoc’s doing with the European Championship, my return to Wrestleworld has been nothing short of a joke. Every fucking week I faced the same god damn group of people. I feel like Animus and Layne have been a thorn in my path for YEARS at this point. It sure feels like a fucking millennia. What SHOULD have been my triumphant return to the world of professional wrestling turned into whatever the fuck the coalition between Layne, Animus and that bitch-made American Dream Champion is. I DO NOT care about Layne Driver’s story and why he deserves to be a hero. I’ll tell you what he DOESN’T deserve-- And that was a shot at the American Dream Championship. One fucking PPV in this company and he’s already being rewarded with a title shot because of a Twitter poll he didn’t win! And IF we are listening to Twitter polls, then why the fuck is Maverick just a lost memory in this company instead of being in place of whatever the fuck the American Dream Champion is supposed to be. I’ll get to him in a minute but I have a fuck ton to say about the rest of my competition in this six-person matchup.” Sabertooth takes in a deep sigh, feeling a little better after airing out his frustrations. He grabs over at the table and pops open a bottle of high-grade single malt Scotch whiskey pouring himself a glass on the rocks. After taking in a swig he shakes the glass, reminiscing about his time in the company before moving forward.

“I have my qualms with this company for how it has unfolded over the past couple of weeks. New faces in THIS company-- I am not saying in this business because I am aware of their importance in this circle-- like Roxy-- or Roxanne Vendetta… Then the likes of has-been old hags like Kevin Devastation making his presence known in this company while ACTUAL stars take the backseat for whatever the fuck the Vendetta’s are doing in this company. They can tug each other off under the table but keep your fucking story to yourself. This is not 2014 anymore! NOBODY fucking cares about you guys. Why don’t you go back to where you came from and stay out of Wrestleworld because you don’t fucking belong here. Why in the world did these people get title shots in the first place? Is just being a Vendetta or Devastation or a fucking name of the past enough to get a title shot in this company? I see REAL fighting champions like Colt Montoya lay out challenges to some of the best this company has to offer and NOTHING ever comes of it. We see Nobi, and no offense to the guy-- He may have changed his attitude but his credibility is almost as bad as Wrestleworld Management thinking they know what’s right for the business. I can bitch about the state of this company all I want because I have been BUSTING my ass every fucking show and all I get is either Layne or Animus shanking me in the fucking back and taking me back down the proverbial ladder that I have been trying to climb for MONTHS! What the fuck do I have to do to get the same treatment as even Arata Asakura. There is no denying his talents but the fact that he got a title rematch after Dreamworld meanwhile Havoc singlehandedly was the reason why Ozymandias is no longer in this company. That’s right. The man who was deemed unstoppable was NEVER the same after his match with Havoc. A match he shouldn’t have won in the first place. Havoc manhandled him for 15 minutes before getting the life squeezed out of him for the finish? After such an incredible run as a champion-- To see his run come to an end in such an anti-climactic way and to see Ozymandias DROP the ball with it the moment he won the title was TRULY disheartening. Credit to where it’s due-- I respect the hell out of Colt Montoya and I have enjoyed what he has done with the European Championship. THE only championship that has any sort of credibility left at this point. No offense to Emmanuelle, but the Shogun Championship lost its credibility the moment Jaydayne Pendragon chose to babysit Arata instead of giving him a real fucking challenge. And the less we say about the American Dream Championship, the better. And BOY, we will get to that. The only sort of victory that I have tasted in the last couple of months has been against a fucking braindead sped in Jensen-Lane-Belmont-Kidd-- Nobody fucking cares. And ofcourse my not-so-recent victory over Layne Driver after MONTHS of dealing with his bullshit time and time again. I have talked in full about how my moment was ruined the second Layne made his way into this company. My moment was overshadowed ON PURPOSE. And ever since that, I have failed to get out of the shadow that was imposed upon me time and time again. Each time I get close to crawling out and I get pushed back in. I don’t want to listen to inconsistency. You’ve got a man who hasn’t been a top talent in YEARS -- if he ever was one, to begin with, as your American Dream Championship. Apparently, all titles are equal in this company but the screen time and importance is given to their Architect in Claudia Michaels would spell a different story. This company has and always will revolve around Claudia as long as Jaywalker, Robbie V, and the rest of her pals hold any power in this company. Yes, Jay and Claudia have been getting at each other throats but WHO let that happen in the first place? Why was Claudia treated any different than the rest of the Architects? Ofcourse she’ll try to take over because it HAS been her fucking show since day one. The longest reigning Architect. The most important story is told against Stephanie Matsuda in the MAIN EVENT of Dreamworld. It is CLEAR to me that this company values the American Dream Championship a lot more than the other titles. And ofcourse the current champion would LOVE to take credit for that but that is where we come back to the matter at hand. The moment Allesandro Devastation won that title-- It has been devalued and left in the mud with its credibility being ripped into shreds. I know Mr. Devastation was very vocal about my past performances over the last couple of months-- Why wouldn’t he? I am the fucking laughing stock of the company, isn’t it? But Mr. Devastation LITERALLY won a briefcase all that time ago and didn’t even have the gall to defend said briefcase in his encounters with a RIGHTFUL future World Champion in Maverick. Even Jacob Senn put that briefcase on the line but Allesandro didn’t have the balls to that. He KNEW he would have lost it and he DID! He and his stupid father LOST to Maverick and somehow he now holds the American Dream Championship and we are supposed to give him credit for that?” Sabertooth shakes his head in disgust at the mere thought of AD being the American Dream championship.

“I know VERY WELL about cashing in a briefcase for a title but the difference is that I put the money where my mouth is and defended my title against EVERYBODY who dared step up to me. I wasn’t afraid to get my hands dirty EVERY FUCKING WEEK meanwhile Allesandro Devastation has the gall to lay out an open challenge on Twitter and BACKTRACK on it because of all the responses he got. He had NO intention of defending that belt against ANYBODY! Imagine twisting your words just because you have no intention of being a fighting champion. You got fucking LUCKY that Layne Driver laid out Matsuda after their match because if you were to cash in on an active champion-- You would have lost for sure. I don’t care what you feel about me, AD. Fuck it. Maybe I don’t deserve a title shot but seeing every other contender this company has to offer, that’d be quite a hilarious statement, to begin with. I GAVE you an option to face me in a one-on-one match non-title match and you couldn’t even take that up! You said I need to get a win first before I face the champion right? Well, I beat your fucking hired goon in Layne Driver? Is that good enough? Cause it was good enough for this company to give that very man a title shot for the belt you hold. So if a victory over him isn’t good enough then I don’t know what will be. We know for a FACT that you only signed to defend your title against Stark because you KNEW that Stark wasn’t going to take it seriously. Bless that man but he only cares about putting on a show and he did just that. You knew very well that Stark wasn’t a threat to your belt so you were more than willing to put your title on the line. Well, the whole fucking world wanted to see you face a man who you LOST to! Maverick beat your goofy ass and he is nowhere to be seen in this company. How is that fair? I don’t care if it was Wraith! If you’re equating my success or lack thereof since Havoc has left my body-- I want to talk about your fucking Ghost that took over your body. What the fuck did he ever accomplish? You talk down to me but the only reason you’re champion is that Stephanie Matsuda hasn’t cashed HER rematch clause yet. I’m sure she’ll get one because she’s not me.” Sabertooth quickly took out his phone and got it an inch away from the camera to showcase the tweet made.

Road to Redemption 20210121-044702

YOU made this tweet. YOU said you wanted to face all challengers. I don’t care HOW you twist this but it seems comprehension comes very difficult for you. If the first sentence has NOTHING to do with the second one, why even put it there! If you had NO intention of answering all the open challenges… I am not even counting myself-- Fuck that. What about Maverick? What about Arata? Or even Stephanie? And you handpick to face the newcomer in Wrestleworld in Stark who is about as serious as a Dave Chappelle special. What a fucking pathetic excuse of champion you are. And you can discredit my run so far. That’s fair! You don’t have to compare yourself to me. Why not talk about the likes of Arata Asakura and Havoc? Two dominant champions in their own right. Do you think Havoc hesitated to put his title on the line? Heck, he went toe to toe with a monster that NOBODY wanted to face in Ozymandias. And he dominated him for the most part and ended his mythos despite the end result of that match. Ozymandias AND Havoc are nowhere to be seen anymore but that was a simple price to pay. And what happens next? Do I get a hero’s welcome for conquering the demon? No! I get treated as just another member of this roster. I get treated second fiddle to Layne Driver and Animus. I constantly get screwed over every step of the way by either of them and I have had enough! I have had it! I tried my hardest to get out of my predicament being as nice as I could and I got NOTHING to show for it. I am done being nice. I am done being the second fiddle. ARCADIA is right around the corner and I know that this company has no intention of putting me in a marquee matchup. Why would they? My run this Book has been terrible right? There’s only so much fucking blame I can take and my patience has run thin. I don’t care what this company has planned. I don’t care which Vendetta will face the other or Claudia Michaels single-handedly ruining this company. All I care about now is my redemption. MY opportunity. I know that I won’t be handed one like the rest of the roster seems to have it. Well, I will hold this company by the fucking balls till I get what I fucking want. I WILL change my losing ways for good! This was meant to be my redemption story! Currently, I don’t even know what role I play for this company. Am I the guy that they put their ‘new’ talent against? I say new in quotation marks because it’ll probably be a Vendetta repackaged and presented as a record-breaking signing. I am done playing second fiddle to Animus or Layne. I am tired of seeing them get one over me again and again AND AGAIN! I have had enough! I am at my fucking breaking point but I am not going to rely on a certain demon to get me out of the gutters again. I have moved past that. I have wanted to change my life for the better-- But this company even pushed a sweetheart like Hana Nakajima to finally blow her gasket. This company BROKE her into becoming what she is today. That is not the same innocent girl that brightened up the room with her positive outlook. You FORCED her to be somebody who she isn’t! You made her change her ways for what YOU did to her. YOU pushed Maverick out of this company. You pushed all the fucking talented wrestlers that don’t walk down the same halls anymore for how they felt being a part of this locker room. This environment is toxic to say the very least. You damn near KILLED my passion for this business but I won’t let this company get the better of me. I won’t let this be the END of Christopher Sabertooth in Wrestleworld. My story is incomplete. I am DESPERATE! I am BEGGING to get an opportunity to turn my fortunes around and I haven’t been afforded one yet. After facing Layne or Animus for the better part of a year-- I have had ENOUGH! Our rivalry ends at Cero Miedo! I am DONE with them for good. I do not want to face them again and again and again and each time get screwed over because that’s what these fucking demented cunts get off on.” Sabertooth chugs down on his drink and slams the glass onto the table, almost cracking it. But he pays it no heed. After months of being in the background, Chris has had enough. He is done being okay with mediocrity. He is done playing second fiddle.

“And for what? I have been in this company since day one and I see people coming in right now and getting opportunities that I have been busting my ass for since the first fucking day. I did that! I did that because I enjoyed being here. I enjoyed putting my body on the line. Wrestleworld was a breath of fresh air when it first started. But now? EVERYTHING seems so stale. No. We do not want another run for Claudia Michaels. You’re not the active Architect anymore. Stay in line with the rest of them. No! We do not want the same fucking matches every other week. It’s getting fucking tiring, man. I do not want to see Animus’ or Layne’s face EVER again after Cero Miedo. I am DONE with them! Win or lose, this is the end of our story. I cannot deal with facing them one more time. I am done with that shit. Last and certainly not least. We do not want that fucking pathetic excuse of a wrestler as the American Dream Champion. It physically hurts me to be involved in this match and play second-fiddle to his and Matsuda’s story. I am not associated with Stephanie Matsuda. Frankly put, I don’t even like her. Do I respect her? Sure. At least she knows what it means to be a champion. Nobody said you needed to honor your word that you said on Twitter but come on man. The way you carry yourself is mentally exhausting to deal with. Not only do you have a very punchable face-- but your personality almost makes me puke my guts out every fucking time I see you gloat. Well, if your job was to get the roster riled up then WELL FUCKING DONE! You have me riled the fuck up. I do not want to be a background player to Stephanie Matsuda or Arata Asakura. I am sorry. I do respect both of these competitors but I can’t in my right mind feel accomplished being on the sidelines and watching people like Allesandro Devastation gloat for one more second. I am so fucking done with this moron. Motherfucker, do you really think I need Havoc to beat YOUR pathetic ass? You can gloat with that piece of gold all you want but that crown lost its value the moment you donned it on. That is a paper title in the hands of a paper champion who has NOTHING that makes a real champion. You are scared to put your title on the line-- Even finding a way to not defend your title while every other champion is putting their title on the line. How DARE you disrespect the legacy of the former champions that came before you when you can’t even fucking defend it against the man who actually beat you already! How could you even live with yourself knowing that people will NEVER take you or your run as champion seriously because you frankly do NOT deserve to be in that position? You were a background act in OWA and you can blame your failures on whatever you want to-- But this title run is pitiful. Congratulations! You finally got me all excited to shut your mouth up for good and finally find some sense of direction in my Wrestleworld run right now. I am so fucking done with you, Layne, and that snake. I know that Matsuda wants your head-- But she’s goddamn mistaken if she thinks I’ll let her get that chance. I want dibs. I want your head. I want to beat EACH and every one of you to a fucking pulp for the disrespect you have given me over the last couple of months. I will beat you, Allesandro. I will beat Layne again. I will do ANYTHING to get my hands on Animus after months and months of torture at his hands. I am so fucking done with my position in this company and I am taking matters into my OWN hands. I WILL be a champion before this Book Ends. I will EARN an opportunity despite the trend of not having to do so for the past challengers. I will END this Book the same way I started out in Wrestleworld. By making Christopher Sabertooth immortalized into the annals of pro-wrestling history. I am a wrestler. I am a fucking machine. I am a delusional fucking cunt but this fucking cunt is TIRED of accepting loss after loss. He is tired of being part of somebody else’s Cinderella story!” Chris exclaimed with the emotions flying in with every word. Sabertooth was at his breaking point after months and months of dealing with the same couple of people that made sure to ruin his every moment back in the company. He was not going to let them get one final laugh in. He was not going to let them push him out of the company like the rest of the lost competitors. He was not going to let them make a mockery out of his name-- his legacy.

“So, you can speak in riddles, Animus. You can talk about how weak I am in comparison to Havoc. You can talk about how I haven’t lived up to ANYTHING I said over the past couple of months. I embrace that! I KNOW that I am a failure. But-- I am DONE being a failure. I am done being a shell of my former self. I am done letting you get into my head rent-free. I am so fucking sick of you, Animus. I am no longer going after the legs of the Spider-- No. If you ever want to take one down-- You go for its head. Animus, I am gunning to fucking stomp your head into mush. For one FINAL time. If you really want to get rid of me-- You might as well go for the kill because I will KEEP coming back up. That’s what I have done ALL my life. I have fought through obstacles and I have always stood back up. ALWAYS! My life is a tragedy on its own but I am forever in the works to turn it into an epic story of redemption. Maybe I DID make Havoc weaker. Maybe I did make him more human than he had any right to be. But I know my fucking rights and I know that I fucking deserve WAY better than what I have going on right now. So, if I am not going to get that opportunity-- I am going to take it by force. Wrestling is in my blood and you will have to gut me like a pig and let me bleed to my death to get rid of me from the wrestling world. I am a roach that will always find a way to survive. I will survive, Animus. I will overcome your webs of shadow. I will overcome your treacherous acts. I will overcome your mere existence to walk out as the victor. And as for Layne? I am so fucking done with you too. From being excited about facing a talented prospect like yourself to realizing that you’re more vanilla than Robert Van Winkle. You’re so cut and dry and saying the same things that I have heard EACH and every opponent of mine say over the last couple of years. You’re nothing special, Layne. You threw away your chance at a legacy in OWA and you're never going to amount to that ever again. I beat you already and I will do it again till you fucking leave me alone. You HANDED the title to Allesandro Devastation and you should be ashamed of yourself. Cause I’d rather have you take that belt than that undeserving, annoying piece of shit. And while he spits in the work of Matsuda and the belt’s legacy-- I will bury you next to the grave of that division that was erected the moment he held that belt. Layne, I don’t want to hear your excuses. I don’t want to hear that old ass man with you yapping about how good you are-- I don’t want to hear about you AT ALL going forward. This WILL be the last time you and I come across each other no matter WHAT happens. I am so fucking tired of you, Layne. I am so done with you, man. I just don’t have the energy of putting up with your bullshit again. So go back to supporting that loser, Patrick Mahomes, because the only time you can get any sort of personality across is when you talk about the Chiefs. And as for that lame-ass champion? Your bitch-ass will hold that belt till you defend it against a REAL challenge. It doesn’t even have to be me-- I just know when you face an actual competitor and put that belt on the line-- You’re fucking doomed. You’re NOT as good as you think you are. Heck, you’re an absolute clown to believe in your own hype. You got LUCKY, mate! LUCKY! So keep that belt nice and warm because it is not going to be like that for much longer. Do you know why I know that? Because this company didn’t even trust you to put the belt on the line at a Pay Per View because they know you’re not capable of keeping it around your waist if your own fucking life depended on it. You’re not going to win, champ. I will give you a taste of your own medicine. You will taste defeat yet again and be REMINDED of who you truly are. A fucking never-was born with a silver spoon so far up your ass-- But I know you’d like that, won’t you? So, I will put the rest of the company to rest by doing them a favor at Cero Miedo. Because if our paths DO cross against each other-- You’re getting your head pummeled into the canvas till there is NOTHING left of it, Big Dog. Somebody REALLY needs to shut you the fuck up. I volunteer as tribute. At Cero Miedo, I am going to tear you a new asshole and I am not talking about what you do in the off weeks. AD this is not YOUR story no matter how much you pay them to paint it under that light. This is MY redemption. MY retribution. MY vengeance. MY DREAM-- AN AMERICAN DREAM. Get ready for payback, bitch. See you Sunday.” Sabertooth glares at the camera with fiery eyes as he draws the battlelines. He has no intentions of playing the nice guy. He is going to take his career into his own hands. And this time around, Christopher Sabertooth is done playing around. His goals are obvious. His mind is made. He wants to go back to his winning ways and be crowned a champion in Wrestleworld. And he isn’t going to let a group of untalented cunts hold one over him. Matsuda and Arata can get in line. Christopher Sabertooth seeks his redemption.

Allesandro Devastation and Ser Colt like this post

Back to top Go down

Road to Redemption
Page 1 of 1