Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Redemption... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Redemption... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Redemption... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Redemption... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Redemption... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Redemption... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Redemption... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Redemption... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Redemption... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Redemption...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmberJenkins09
Clients
AmberJenkins09

Redemption... Empty
PostSubject: Redemption...   Redemption... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 9:02 pm

WrestleWorld Presents Arcadia
Triple Threat Tag Team Match for WW Hybrid Tag Team Titles

Amber Payne & Jake Raab vs Daniel Horror & Nash Strader vs Hank Hecht & Don Jordon ©

Promo: Redemption…

[promo written by Amber Payne and Jake Raab]

[ Scene Opens ]

We see Mallory Montana walking the beautiful Island of Arcadia. She smiles as the cameraman follows her as she looks out to the blue ocean. Wearing a beautiful sundress, she looks over to the camera man…

Mallory Montana: “Hello everyone. Mallory Montana here and I am here at the beautiful Island of Arcadia where this coming Sunday WrestleWorld will host their big event ARCADIA. We are going to see the biggest rivalry between Stephanie Matsuda and Allesandro Devastation come full circle, falls count anywhere match between Senor Pinchy and TJ Thompson and all the titles on the line including Dominion Hybrid Tag Team Championship in a triple threat match...wait..”

Mallory is looking past the camera and sees Jake Raab standing several feet away from her, looking out at the ocean as well….

Mallory Montana: “ Fact, there is one of the challengers for the Hybrid Title… Jake Raab, can I have a word with you.”

Jake wasn’t at all good at speaking as he was looking lost, but luckily, his speaking and interview person John Harold made it in time, after overhearing in the locker room of Jake Raab.

John Harold: “Oh, you can ask me regarding Jake whatever you want as he isn’t confident at talking.”

Mallory Montana: “What does Jake think of the challenge he has in front of him tomorrow night?”

John Harold: “He thinks it’s an absolute honor for him to compete for the Hybrid tag titles at Wrestleworld’s biggest PPV of the year, Arcadia. In his fourth match, he gets a chance for the Hybrid tag titles. Jakeo’s ecstatic of the opportunity, presented to him, giving him the ching bling.”

Jake nodded as he stood in the background, relieved that John came in just in time. John turns to Jake and nods at him before turning to the camera.

Mallory Montana: “Do you think Jake and Amber Payne will get along well as tag partners?”

John Harold: “Of course they will. They are pretty much alike, especially when Amber has been Hybrid tag champion in the past with TJ Thompson. She has great skills in the ring and Jakeo said she’s a perfect tag partner for him. I heard Amber wants to seek revenge on the champions.”

As John spoke about Amber’s redemption on the tag champions, she suddenly appears in shot as Jake and Amber nod to each other, although she looks at John, but doesn’t know what’s going on as she shrugs her shoulders and takes the microphone a little aggressively from John.

Amber Payne: “ To answer your question Mallory, I see what Jake can do in the ring. I have confidence in his ability, though I have some doubts in trusting him…”

Amber turns to face Jake face to face. No emotion in her face…

Amber Payne:“ see John, I hope your client realizes what is really at stake here. See I know Jake here has been a champion before, so was I. I am the former Hybrid Tag Team Champion with my partner TJ Thompson. The only reason those two meatbags won the title was little help from Pinchy. For those two to think now they are better...no...their win was a fluke win and luck. See now, they not only have to face one team, but two teams. The odds are stacked against them. That is what the feeling is for me...redemption. Jake, I hope you understand you have to be on the same level as me. I didn’t ask to be your partner, others chose it. For you to be on my level, you have to dig deep into the dark side of yourself. You have to be willing not to care about your opponents and do anything at any cost to win. Most importantly, you have to trust your partner and vice versa. Can you do that Jake?”

Amber removes the mic close to her mouth as she hands it over to Jake who then gives the microphone to John as Jake leaves a nod….

John Harold: “Why of course Jake can go to his dark side, he had recently before he came to Wrestleworld and he’s not the kind of person you want to fuck around with. Jakeo will do anything it takes to go out to win, especially over those punks who you said screwed you and TJ over. How idoitic of Pinchy. Reminds me of Pinky and Perky.”

A small laugh comes out of Jake… Amber smirks as she looks at Jake in the eyes….

Amber Payne: “ excellent. Then Sunday, I expect us both to come out as champions….or one of us….dead…”

Amber turns away as she walks by Jake, stopping parallel with his body as she slides on her Okami Mask. Jake continues to look forward as Mallory and John look at Amber. Suddenly, the sun set with a bright flash of light...somehow Amber disappeared once again… John looks around to see where Amber was, while Jake blinks, shocked Amber disappeared.

John Harold: “Where did she go? No matter what happens with these fools Jakeo and Amber are going up against, they are going to win this match because they want the tag titles more than anyone in the match. Watch out for Amber arrow targets and the fire arrow targets because Jakeo and Amber will walk away as your new Hybrid tag champions and nobody can say otherwise.”

Jake nodded, bashing his fist with his other hand as John and Jake walked away from the interview and cameras went elsewhere in the arena.

Mallory Montana: “ Well everyone, this sure is going to be one Tag Team Title Match for the ages. This is Mallory Montana and I will see you this Sunday at Arcadia…

Camera fades out…

[Scene Ends]

Redemption... Pate_210
Back to top Go down

Redemption...
Page 1 of 1