Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 1:50 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ROBBIEE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

I hope you enjoy today, Robbie. I always remember your birthday because its April 1st and it's April Fools... People get silly, but what's truly silly is how the entire e-fed community hasn't joined Wrestleworld yet! WHAT?! BUT ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THANK YOU FOR EXISTING! You have been a great writer and director/chairman/fedhead w/e and I don't know how the hell you manage to write so much consistently. AND promo. Every two weeks, you produce shows that are interesting and inspired, and I am happy to be working with you on this whole thing, I'm sure Jay feels the same way too.

WE HAVE GONE THROUGH INSANITY!
WE HAVE GONE THROUGH DRAMA!
WE HAVE GONE THROUGH DIVAS AND NOT THE COOL KIND!

But no matter what happens and no matter the disagreements, you me jay colt and kd will always stick by each other! You have been such a lovely friend to me, and you're not around a lot but you're here when it truly matters and I need someone to talk to or vent. You never abandon ship even if we deal with so much headache, or if you have COVID (Noooo) or if you simply have a crazy schedule in some weeks. So just know that no matter what, I'll be here whenever you need me to, I'll be happy to help as much as I can, and I'll continue to make graphics for the e-fed that hopefully many people will be proud of. I am the grease in your wheel... The elastic in your underwear.. the caviar in the tin... OK OK I'll stop quoting your beloved characters. I just hope you have a nice time and don't drown in your graveyard schedule too much. Enjoy your birthday! You'll always be one of my best friends and i love you to death. Here's to many more years of rasslin'!
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 6:37 am

Robbie V...

Brother you were my first huge fued in feds 12 years ago, so that means two things to me.

1. No matter what I'll always remember that, and we stole that show (till Jay stole our award for it). So no matter what man that's something I'll always look back and smile on. And even though our history hasn't always been sunshine and rainbows (mostly cause at times I was a egomaniac and a freaking primadonna bitch. Again, my bad). But these last few years with Wrestleworld seems like a fresh start, and it's been a hell of a ride man. One imma continue to ride until the wheels fall off! No lies when I say this, you write Allesandro perfectly, way better than I ever could in a script. And he's my best character, which is a testament to your writing and story abilities bro. As Claud said, I don't know how you do it, but fuck it always hits no matter what. So that right there deserves praise every two weeks because you do it to the max every time. And I gotta say Robbie, the fact you put Ares on DOMINION took me by surprise because Ares is your baby, legit baby, a son!!! But I hope you've enjoyed what has happened so far, because I have enjoyed writing it man. So cheers to you sir, cheers to my friend Robbie V. Cheers to Juan Wick on GTA, and cheers to House Vendetta. One day our paths will cross as Ares and Allesandro, one day! And imma love every minute of that!

And

2. We been doing this for 12 years, we getting old bro. Lol.

But seriously Robbie, take today, enjoy it bro. I hope it's the best birthday you've had yet. And I thank you for allowing me to help make Wrestleworld as great as it is as a writer and your lone video maker. And more importantly I thank you for your friendship. Shoot To Thrill Robbie V!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 7:12 am

Happy Birthday Robbie, have a great one (H)
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 8:12 am

Wow, we actually know Robbie's birthday? He's slipping in his old(?) age.

Happy Birthday, you supple genius.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 8:38 pm

Ex-wife Robbie, after all these years, I still don't fully know if this is actually your birthday. Since this is the type of thing that'd amuse you, and the time is so convenient, but since there's no other date to consider I'll treat it as if it is.

It's crazy how the guy I used to have petty, albeit not that heated, squabbles with became my top rival and best friend for so long. Let alone became the reason I was willing to be on an efed board again for real, which I hadn't authentically done since at least 2011. Heh, I guess it was my fault over not getting why a rookie dared beat MY top contender during my more obnoxiously self-centred days(to anyone reading this please take into context that this was 15 year old me  Not touching that  ) .

Considering regular efedding, gaming, and anime watching, I'd say I'm willing to compete with you in anything...EXCEPT your passion to be a head booker and staff writing in general. It's absolutely insane to me how you do all of this writing, so many matches and segments time after time! I'd ask how, but I know you, you're fucking insane and your passion for this is off the charts, I knew it since you wrote that big classic match a decade ago despite knowing one of the people in the match was going to be fired and it'd never get it's due because of it. I didn't comprehend it, I didn't agree with doing it, and I still make fun of you for it sometimes, but I have always respected you for it..because it shows how much you put into this and how safe people are in your hands......even when they don't deserve it. I truly wish people could appreciate how much you put into this in ways that allows them to be part of such a great story and have their characters come to life in ways they could never do on their own without someone giving all of us a place for all our characters to interact like this.

Being around you, I've never seen anyone else dive into it so deeply and so properly. That's why I have decided to stick by you and do what I can to get some of the weight off your shoulders whenever I can. Admittedly, I have often enjoyed writing more than I first thought I would, more than I remember in the old days at least(what little I did for Mak), so I also have you to thank for me realizing there are some fun components to match writing(still not as fun as being a promoer HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! 2898350016 ).

I think Claudia made it obvious, and our normal standard in efeds prove it, but you're the reason she and I decide to do staff work like this, you're the best leader and friend anyone can have. No offense to anyone else or other efeds, but without you or Claud, I'm not trying to recruit, write, or handle efed drama for anyone. I'm perfectly fine as just a member of the community enjoying the hobby or having a chat that is outside of needing a direct efed at all, that's how I've spent most of my years in the hobby.

Outside of all the staff stuff.

I will say selfishly, I do miss you as a full-time tag team partner and as my top rival, since you have less time to be a regular efedder in efeds now. I've branched out to more efeds lately, and I wonder what your response to them would be like if you still went around like the old days lol.

I've always respected how you keep your life private, though sometimes it makes me concerned you might pull an MK and disappear when you're done, that would suck. I swear, you better always keep in contact, to at least talk about anime and great forms of entertainment, old friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE V!!!!
Page 1 of 1