Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
You made Me (Violent Delights promo #1) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
You made Me (Violent Delights promo #1) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
You made Me (Violent Delights promo #1) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
You made Me (Violent Delights promo #1) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
You made Me (Violent Delights promo #1) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
You made Me (Violent Delights promo #1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
You made Me (Violent Delights promo #1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
You made Me (Violent Delights promo #1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
You made Me (Violent Delights promo #1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

You made Me (Violent Delights promo #1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkCircle
Territorial Champion
Territorial Champion
DarkCircle

You made Me (Violent Delights promo #1) Empty
PostSubject: You made Me (Violent Delights promo #1)   You made Me (Violent Delights promo #1) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2021 2:19 pm

{We cut to a boardroom somewhere and we see Jacob Striker once more dressed up in a respectable black Armani suit complete with a very interesting tie in pinks and blood “blood splotches” with his hair pulled back into a ponytail as he looks down at the piece of paper before him in a formal looking carrying case/folder}

You made Me (Violent Delights promo #1) 2

Jacob: You know, everyone in this promotion has something horribly negative to say about me as a person due to the actions of Banch Morgan. Never mind the fact that every single thing that you say about me is never backed up with any actual evidence mind you...but in the court of popular opinion, you’ve made me into quite the villain haven’t you?

But let it not be said that I’m not a man of my word.

{Jacob motions at the contract in front of him}

Jacob: We asked for you to make two very small but respectable changes to the contract and I said that if you did such a thing that my signature would be on it barring anything shenanigans that I’ve come to expect from you and so…

{Jacob picks up his pen and signs the contract in all of the right places before he closes the folder and then looks back up at the camera}

Jacob: And there you go, Banch. Your fondest dream finally realized in the form of a match against the big bad Jacob Striker that you *must* get rid of, for the sanctity of Dominion as a whole.

But tell me, Banch. When does the dream of being the hero end and the nightmare that is the reality of the situation begin for you now that I’ve signed this because when you think about it...I’m not the one at fault for what is about to happen at Violent Delights, now am I?

I have been nothing but honest and frank about the events that have led up to this match, haven’t I?

Have I or have not said that I would’ve been fine with taking a loss or giving Lillie Saint a rematch for what happened at that particular pay per view because shit like that happens in this industry, doesn’t...but I’m not the one who shoved my nose into my affairs and instantly decided that I needed to be the villain of your attempt to recapture some past glory of yesteryear.

Yes, I might have choked at key moments of my career. I won’t deny that either...but considering that I’m only roughly three years into my wrestling career, I do believe that some stumbling is a common factor...but then again…

{Jacob reaches underneath the table and then with a thud, he places his half of the Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team titles onto the table and motions at it for a moment}

Jacob: Then again five hundred and nine days as one half of the world tag team champions for a promotion isn’t half bad either, is it? I mean that’s five *hundred* and nine *DAYS*...that’s sixteen *MONTHS* and three weeks of being the undisputed, reigning, and defending champion of a promotion and while a lot of you might shit on Pro Wrestling Nova, like I know ya all do...the fact that I’ve yet to have loose these titles with my partner there should speak volumes about the level of work that I put into defending these straps, doesn’t?

{Jake then picks up the title and sets it out of the camera’s view once more before he turns to look at the camera again, a smile ever so briefly crossing his face before it disappears}

Jacob: All of that aside Banch, my main question is are you really ready to step into the ring with me because when you think about it, what really do you have to lose in this match?

I mean if you win, then you get to say that you did this really “great” thing and got rid of a “troublemaker” from Dominion and WrestleWorld as a whole until you decide that Daniel Horror or TJ Thompson or your boy in Matthew Knox is just like that “Jacob Striker talentless thug” and you go after them with the same venom and abuse of power that you have gone after me with.

And if you lose the match, then you have to admit…*ADMIT* that you were fucking wrong about me as not only a *wrestler* but also as a *MAN* because then I’m the next person that Michael Bishop will have to face off against for the territorial championship.

And I’m facing the facts here, I might beat Bishop for the title and then again I might not. The man is a legit veteran of this sport and facing a guy like him is not going to be an easy task...I’m not kidding myself nor am I lying to myself that he’ll be some easy mountain to climb.

Again, this is Michael *FUCKING* Bishop we are talking about here and when deal with a man like that, you say his name with fucking *respect*.

But you, Banch Morgan…

{Jake points hard at the camera while shaking his head slightly}

Jacob: *You*, on the other hand, you don’t deserve any respect and while I will show the ring the respect that it is due at Violent Delights...that won’t be extended to you.

At Violent Delights, Banch, I get to repay you in full for months of work in a toxic working environment. You’ve insulted my character time and time again and you’ve gotten help from your little sycophants to help you and yet when faced with the reality of the situation, you time and again constantly refuse to accept what is the reality of your situation;

That when I say that I’m one of the hardest working bastards for this company, I ain’t lying.

Now to play a little bit of the Devil’s Advocate here...maybe, just *maybe* you’ve been doing all of this to me as a really fucked up way of encouraging me to work harder, make a solid and concentrated effort to go that extra fucking mile here in Dominion in order to show the truth behind everything that I’ve been saying when I say that I’m not afraid to put in the work and the like.

Maybe you’re doing all of this because you see something great in me...but the problem is that you did it all *WRONG*!!

And all of that wrong that you’ve put me through, for whatever reason, is going to be the only thing that echoes through your mind as I make you tap out at Violent Delights and you can be rest assured that is exactly what I’m going to do.

Tap you the *fuck* out.

This isn’t me bragging or making some kind of bold declarative statement here, Banch. No this is me being utterly and completely serious because in your faulty quest to recapture something from what you believed where your “glory days” is about to come back and haunt you because in by heaping this constant bullshit about how I am the “villain” in this entire story that you’ve written for yourself, I’ve stopped caring about not only holding back in the ring but what I can do to my opponents, where before I was actually concerned that I might really fucking hurt somebody-you and your deeds have cleared me of any guilt for doing so from there on in.

Meaning Banch, that the next person whose neck that I break or career that I end...I won’t be feeling any guilt because you’ve literally driven me that far. You’ve abused your status as an authority figure to the point where a mechanic, a solid hand in our industry, is no longer giving a shit about hurting his opponents in the ring.

Are you proud of yourself yet, Banch? The very things that you accused me of being already *you* have in fact caused.

Which means that at Violent Delights, my dear Mister Morgan, you’ll get to experience all of that first hand what the so called “talentless thug”, the “loser who chokes in his matches unless he has a weapon on hand” can do in that ring and at full force, because if you’ll recall that is the exact same mindset that TJ Thompson had as he walked into our match at Dominion, wasn’t?

He walked in with that same smug arrogance that I once had back when he and I both were in that match against Myojin to crown the first Territorial champion for Dominion and he thought it was just going to be another reply of that exact same match as well, didn’t he?

But what happened instead was perhaps one of the heaviest beatings that he’s ever taken thus far in his career and it was at the hands of a man...oh wait, what was his exact words again?

Oh yeah! I believe it was bullshit like;

"But I can at least beat Jacob Striker."

"Striker, you really don't think you're gonna win this, right?!?"

"Goddamn, you're a bum!"

"But don't worry, fam! I'm gonna fix you by handing you this L. No need to thank me. After I completely shit on you, hopefully you'll see the error of your ways! Hopefully you'll learn to be a better person! I know on the outside, you're a loser. Some dork that likes to whine. But on the inside, maybe there's a good wrestler in there! Probably not. But if there is, I'm gonna bring him out! In the actual match?!? Ha. No. But after I humiliate you, hopefully you'll find him inside of you!"

{Jake leans forward a little bit in his seat, a rather cocky smile on his face}

Jacob: Before I continue with you, Banch. I wanna ask someone a question.

Oi, TJ...how'd all that shit talk work for *YOU*? You came into our match saying that "You're back and you're not about to come back to take a loss...and is Jacob Striker gonna stop it before it even starts?!?"

{Jake mockingly looks around for a few seconds before turning his attention back fully to the camera with a fake “sincere” look on his face}

Jacob: Yes actually, TJ.

I didn’t just beat you and hand you the loss, TJ. But I tore you apart and I did it all without doing any of the cheating that I’m always accused of over the past few months.

But you were right about one thing though-neither you nor I were the same man that we were when we started this brand, TJ.

While you’ve simply become quite content to be the complete and utter useless *TOOL* that you always have been and content to sit back and do nothing, I’m out there busting my ass and putting in the work.

But enough about you, TJ. Let’s get back to the more important subject.

{Jake’s “sincere” look quickly disappears from his visage}

Jacob: Banch, I want you to understand something and I want you to understand it fully.

By putting pen to paper.

{Jake places his right hand onto the folder that contains the contract and pats it gently once and when he speaks next, it is in a calm and respective tone with each word measured carefully and evenly for its “weight” as he speaks each word}

Jacob: At Violent Delights, I’m going to end this little “hero” story that you’ve got going on because the real hero of this story, *myself* in Jacob Striker, will walk into the the Pantheon and after I brutally explain to you that in no uncertain terms that I am the *better* man, I will choke you out.

And believe me when I say this because I will choke you out in front of your daughters.

I will choke you out in front of your sons in law.

I will choke you out in front of your friends.

I will choke you out in front everyone that has ever given a two red cent flying fuck *damn* about you.

That is not "arrogance", Mister Morgan. That is a matter of *fact*.

I am not responsible for the monster that I have become, my good sir.

{Jake then points at the camera}

Jacob: You are.

*You* made *Me*.

So when that last bell is rung and you see me standing over you with my hand raised in final victory over you, I want you to understand that in the end not only did the better *man* won but you were proven *wrong* about me at long last.

And I'm going to beat you, Mister Morgan. I'm going to beat you in the same way that my father...and Peter Graves...and Stephanie Matsuda have all taught me to do such things and that is by being the hardest damn worker on any company's entire fucking *roster*.

But you see the question now is not how far you are willing to go in our match for you to try and beat me at long last, Mister Morgan. No, the question is not how far.

The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is *needed*?

The answer is no...you do not.

See you on the fourteenth, Mister Morgan.

{Jacob leans back in his seat as the screen fades to black}
Back to top Go down

You made Me (Violent Delights promo #1)
Page 1 of 1