Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Violent Delights Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Violent Delights Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Violent Delights Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Violent Delights Reactions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Violent Delights Reactions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Violent Delights Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Violent Delights Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Violent Delights Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Violent Delights Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Violent Delights Reactions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

Violent Delights Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Violent Delights Reactions   Violent Delights Reactions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 2:57 pm

Favorite Match:

Favorite Segment:

Favorite Moment:

Favorite Spot:

Who Stole the Show:

Comments:

Last edited by El Drake Jaeger on Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Devon Slayton
Clients
Devon Slayton

PostSubject: Re: Violent Delights Reactions   Violent Delights Reactions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 3:23 pm

Favorite Match:
Harry Sterling vs. Babayka

Favorite Segment:
"Kanaida tries too hard" AKA (the bit with the Jones Boys), the opening to Sterling/Babayka

Favorite Moment:
Christopher Sabertooth playing "Luigi Sabertooth" with an Impaler on Reno under ladders followed by Killebrew getting the same.

Favorite Spot:
Reno hitting a modified Death Warrant on Christopher Sabertooth, the interactions between Reno and Nobi

Who Stole the Show:
Can I just say every freaking BODY!!

Comments:
This chapter's "Root of all Ashley" is gonna be a heavy thing.... Basically the "Old Man" says epic job to everybody involved!!
Back to top Go down
Athena Vendetta
Clients
Athena Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Violent Delights Reactions   Violent Delights Reactions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 9:33 pm

Favorite Match:Ladder match

Favorite Segment: The Drake and Jones segments.

Favorite Moment: The hype behind Claudia undressing, kind of blew it though.

Favorite Spot: Tristan ladder hopping for that hurricanrana

Who Stole the Show: Dumont

Comments: Put the man on PPV, I guess I’ll just have to put in work on the big signee for now. The blood red text stuff was cool too.
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Violent Delights Reactions   Violent Delights Reactions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 10:31 pm

Favorite Match: The Ladder Match - oh my god the spots. it was a spot fest and you nailed it without overkilling. you had everyone stand out in their own way and I can imagine how tough it was to choose a winner since they all did so well in promos.

The European Championship/Main Event - I didn't think I'd enjoy submission matches, but I liked this one. I guess it's nice to see this type of match, I don't recall reading submission matches (theres certainly a lack of them) that I actually enjoyed.

Favorite Segment:
The Ladder Match Post-Match Seg/Match thing. I hate Jaywalker with passion. Motherfucker lets some masked guy attack Nobi but kicks CLAUDIA out. How fuckin' dare he! But for real, it was a nice surprise and very well executed.
Arata and Jacob Senn arguing. I feel something building from it and I can't wait what it is.
Senn/Chloe Aftermath - the perfect ending to any match. Senn beating up Chad, leaving, and then coming back to beat him up some more. I like seeing Kennedy suffer.

Favorite Moment:
Nobi catching the foe mid-air and doing the AA

Favorite Spot:
The Ladder/Human Sandwich, or as I'd like to call it.. the Vertical Human Centipede lmfao all the sequence of it was pretty well done.

Who Stole the Show:
Stephanie Matsuda. Reno Dumont. Harry Sterling.

Comments:
Incredible, incredible show. Woulda been nice to do it live but I get the situation. I can't wait for the chapters to come now that more newcomers are involved! I also want to say kudos to the amazing promo work everyone did and the more amazing writing work our staff gave us. Here's to more awesome shows like this!
Back to top Go down
BARNEY
Clients
BARNEY

PostSubject: Re: Violent Delights Reactions   Violent Delights Reactions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 7:52 am

Bravo to a well written show!

Very violent!

Very delightful!

The sheer brutality of Daniels/Jones grabbed me by the throat and set the tone for an intense show.

I've joined the right fed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violent Delights Reactions   Violent Delights Reactions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Violent Delights Reactions
Page 1 of 1