Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
A Whole New Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
A Whole New Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
A Whole New Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
A Whole New Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
A Whole New Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
A Whole New Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
A Whole New Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
A Whole New Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
A Whole New Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

A Whole New Wrestleworld

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layne Driver
Clients
Layne Driver

A Whole New Wrestleworld Empty
PostSubject: A Whole New Wrestleworld   A Whole New Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 1:29 pm

A Whole New Wrestleworld TWhp0jHu8kSDcg2qSQd69jNi35SzbJMxplf1pxNcRsUfaZjtbbLQjV36v4yAes9a892eONeW_HHypmsAjW8NMlJ77HzoKBlxpoAbaiW5GljjpzyzH4KeERjA0VHsp8rO-5jo6yDL=s0

I know. I know, I know, I know. I can already hear all the voices. I can hear the names being called. I can hear the insults being hurled. I can hear the doubtful voices trying their damndest to get into my head. I’m not gonna beat around the bush or pretend as if it didn’t happen. At Violent Ends, Cynthia Rose overcame the odds and did the impossible. She beat me and made Layne Driver tap out in perhaps the biggest upset in the history of professional wrestling. And for that, I don’t condemn her. No, not at all. I commend her, actually. I’m proud of her. Because if I hadn’t gotten involved in her career and pushed her to become better than she ever was before with my actions and words of teaching, I would be standing here before all of you as the new European Champion of Wrestleworld, and it would have been effortless. But that’s not what happened. Sometimes the hero doesn’t win the day. But then again, things aren’t always black and white anyway. I still have hope for Cynthia. I believe that she can see the way I see things, and that she will realize how much my teachings have helped her as she takes my hand and lets me lead her to bigger and better things. 

But, I am not the European Champion right now. I am not competing against Cynthia. I have a very different project all together at Chapter 36. You know, it’s not easy doing what I do. To cater to my incredible fans and yet work so tirelessly to help shape this company into something better. Look around and you’ll see that I’m not the only one who wants to drastically change this company. When I wasn’t hearing those voices of doubt, I heard voices of panic and fear for what the world witnessed at the conclusion of Violent Ends. The revelation that the Architects of Wrestleworld, along with the likes of Claudia Michaels and Jaywalker - are perhaps no longer in power. I don’t fear that by any means. Hell, I welcome it. It’s been clear to me that this company needed change. Out with the old, in with the new. In with the new… That’s what it’s been about for me for quite a while now. A lot of people have been critical of my philosophy, and yet here we are, witnessing this “Ghost Organization” putting it all beautifully into practice. We’re about to enter a very different age of Wrestleworld, and while many are running around, screaming and panicking, thinking that the sky is falling… I am loving every single second of it.

That’s where the likes of Travis Murphy and Teddy Mac come into play. Hell, that’s where my friend, Sam Ace, comes into play. Travis, Teddy, I know you two are busy men, trying so hard to scratch and claw your way so valiantly back to those precious Campeonatos de Parejas that you feel you were robbed of. I know you don’t have time for the likes of us as a “real tag team”. In fact, you might find it a bit ridiculous to even entertain the notion of competing against us. That you’re out of our league after all you’ve done here to establish yourselves as a top tier team. But look around! Look around! Things are changing! The times are a-changin! Not everything you nor anyone else thought would last is sticking around! And my only true issue with all of these changes going on before my very eyes… Is that people like you are still here. Breathing the same air that I breathe. Soaking up a spotlight that doesn’t belong to people like you. Pretending like you belong here in my Wrestleworld. Scott Oasis thought he belonged in my Wrestleworld, and I sent him running BACK to OWA with his tail between his legs! He’s gone and he will STAY gone! You two aren’t any different! You’re nothing but remnants of days gone past in this company! Tumors that need to be removed, and I will do just that, and I’ll do it with surgical precision.

But guys like Sam Ace - he doesn’t need to worry about all that. He doesn’t need to carry that burden. No, Sam Ace is a newcomer to Wrestleworld, and a very talented one. And with my guidance, Sam will become the first person here that I will truly mold into someone that this company can be proud of besides myself. He doesn’t know what he walked into when he signed his name on that contract. All he’s known is a match here and a match there. He has no idea that this company he now calls home is filled with parasites leaching off of it. He doesn’t know about the war I’ve been waging against the likes of people no different from Teddy Mac or Travis Murphy. He doesn’t know and he shouldn’t have to. He shouldn’t have to be the one to get his hands dirty, but he will watch me pathe the way for him and others like him. I will take a machete and cut through the thicket of this jungle people like you have created, and I will guide the next generation of Wrestleworld and for betterment of it! Sam won’t have to thank me. You people don’t need to thank me. I don’t need a thankful. I’m doing this for myself as much as I’m doing it for all of the people who witness it. And I’d be lying if I said I’m not going to enjoy every single moment of it. Just like I enjoyed watching our dear former leaders being decimated before our very eyes. Things change. It’s time for Wrestleworld to truly heal after being cursed and diseased for so long. So don’t worry about who’s a real tag team and who isn’t. Don’t worry about your journey back to your precious gold. Worry about still being here after this Sunday.

Rent’s due.

A Whole New Wrestleworld TWhp0jHu8kSDcg2qSQd69jNi35SzbJMxplf1pxNcRsUfaZjtbbLQjV36v4yAes9a892eONeW_HHypmsAjW8NMlJ77HzoKBlxpoAbaiW5GljjpzyzH4KeERjA0VHsp8rO-5jo6yDL=s0
Back to top Go down

A Whole New Wrestleworld
Page 1 of 1