Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The End of the Wrestleworld As You Know It I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The End of the Wrestleworld As You Know It I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The End of the Wrestleworld As You Know It I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The End of the Wrestleworld As You Know It I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The End of the Wrestleworld As You Know It I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The End of the Wrestleworld As You Know It I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The End of the Wrestleworld As You Know It I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The End of the Wrestleworld As You Know It I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The End of the Wrestleworld As You Know It I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The End of the Wrestleworld As You Know It

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layne Driver
Clients
Layne Driver

The End of the Wrestleworld As You Know It Empty
PostSubject: The End of the Wrestleworld As You Know It   The End of the Wrestleworld As You Know It I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 2:08 pm

[Layne Driver is shown seated on a bench in a locker room of Heaven’s Arena, dressed in his ring gear as he silently looks down at the ground. After several moments, the camera slowly zooms out to reveal both Zeus and Silva standing nearby.]

Zeus: It is time.

Silva: Stand.

[Layne quietly nods as he drags himself to stand up from the bench and reluctantly looks at the camera.]

Zeus: Speak.

Layne Driver: …. I can hear the whispers. I hear all of the rumors getting spread around… I know how much people just love to speculate. But I promise you, my role in Ghost Organization has never been stronger. The bond that we share has never been more unbreakable. What you’re seeing right now in front of your eyes is something I doubt most of you could ever comprehend, because you simply don’t understand what comradery is. You don’t know what it’s like to be a part of something so much bigger than yourself. These two behemoths standing next to me, Zeus and Silva, they share the same purpose as me; they know that it’s not one person alone who makes a difference here. Once upon a time, I ran this crusade all on my own and while success may have come my way, it would have been far longer and far slower without the help of these men and the rest of Ghost Organization. I’m grateful to them. And I’m sure you two are grateful as well.

Zeus: Keep talking. 

Silva: That is your job.

[Layne slowly nods in agreement as he tries to continue; regaining his composure and looking at the camera again.]

Layne Driver: So many people have tried to spread doubt. They try to plant their seeds in the back of my mind, but I’ve never once allowed it to take root and grow, because nobody in this entire organization knows more about our goal than I do. It’s a goal that I’ve been trying to achieve for so very long, and that is to simply make Wrestleworld into the utopian society that it SHOULD be. You’d be shocked by just how many people believe something like that is impossible to achieve. I’ve been called crazy. I’ve been called foolish. I’ve been called everything in between, but I never gave up hope, because I believed in my goal and worked towards it day and night. It’s certainly possible. It’s more than possible, actually. It’s just… Not something that can be done in a way you’d consider “popular”. I get it. Nobody wants to see “invaders” show up on the doorstep of this company and begin to revise everything that they know and love about it. But here’s something you people who have a problem with it don’t understand… This isn’t your home. You’re not the inhabitants of this place. If you can’t see what Ghost Organization is trying to achieve, you’re not a citizen of this place… You’re just one of the many, MANY parasites that have been leeching off of it and sucking it dry for far too long, so of course you’d panic when you see someone threatening that free meal you’ve had. 

[Layne tries to end it there, but both Zeus and Silva grab him by his arms and push him forward towards the camera; physically hinting at him to continue to speak until they’re satisfied.]

Layne Driver: But… That… That’s what we want you to do. Panic. Fear it. Let it haunt your every waking moment. You can hear the bells, can’t you? That’s the sound of the end on the horizon for every single person who’s gone on for so long exploiting and raping this company of its dignity. People like you two, Cloud Matsuda and Christopher Sabertooth. I honestly can’t think of anyone better to stand before myself and these two monsters for their final judgment. Jaywalker is far from the only person who should be stood on Trial. You two, you so-called “Pillars”, are every bit as much as thieves as he is. You’ve stolen something from this company over the years that can’t simply be given back. You’ve taken from it and used what you took to build the foundation and walls of your own selfish legacies. And this World’s Finest of yours - I once thought it could be something beautiful. I once truly believed it could be a beacon of hope for so many people in Wrestleworld so long as it had the proper leadership, but I see now… I see what a terrible mistake that was. This is all a learning experience for so many people, including myself. And now I look back on the actions I took and the choices I made and see just how wrong I was. The World’s Finest isn’t something that Wrestleworld can be proud of… It’s a monument to your crimes against it. You’re not the Shield to protect this company, you’re the Sword that’s being driven through its heart. And now you stand there before us like the virus you people are, believing that this is your home that you need to defend when the truth is you never belonged here and all you’ve been is nothing more than a cancer to this beautiful place. 

[Layne begins to pantomime holding a sphere in his hands.]

Layne Driver: This… This is Wrestleworld… And it’s in our hands. You take a look at it and see your home. Not us. We see a place riddled with so much tainted land and people that it would take a miracle to fix it. But lucky for you… Ghost Organization are miracle workers. So what they’re going to do is take this world you know and love… And they’re going to crush it. They’re going to destroy the places in it you know. They’re going to rearrange the things you love and hold so dear. They’re going to revise your supposed home. And when it’s all said and done, it might be a gruesome and controversial process, but when the war ends and the dust has settled and the smoke clears… You’ll see an entirely new world. One we can all be proud of. A perfect world that only those who see this vision deserve to be a part of. But you, Cloud? You, Chris? You will fall into an abyss that’s hidden in the deepest corner of this new world; a dumping ground for the tainted. You’ve always wanted to believe you people are pillars, right? You want to believe you’re the Foundation of this company, right? Well rest assured, you will play a huge role in Ghost Organization’s new Wrestleworld. You will finally, truly, be its Foundation… Because it will be built on top of your bodies.

[Layne Driver looks around at both Zeus and Silva.]

Layne Driver: There. Good enough. Are they satisfied with that?

[Zeus looks at Silva as both men nod before Zeus walks over to the camera and turns it off.]
Back to top Go down

The End of the Wrestleworld As You Know It
Page 1 of 1