Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Down the Ladder of chaos (Violent Delights #1) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Down the Ladder of chaos (Violent Delights #1) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Down the Ladder of chaos (Violent Delights #1) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Down the Ladder of chaos (Violent Delights #1) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Down the Ladder of chaos (Violent Delights #1) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Down the Ladder of chaos (Violent Delights #1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Down the Ladder of chaos (Violent Delights #1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Down the Ladder of chaos (Violent Delights #1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Down the Ladder of chaos (Violent Delights #1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Down the Ladder of chaos (Violent Delights #1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devon Slayton
Clients
Devon Slayton

Down the Ladder of chaos (Violent Delights #1) Empty
PostSubject: Down the Ladder of chaos (Violent Delights #1)   Down the Ladder of chaos (Violent Delights #1) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 5:45 pm

(The screen opens to utter blackness and stays that way for a couple of seconds until from somewhere in the blackness, a familiar voice speaks)

Reno: A ladder match.

(The screen then opens proper and we see the man once known as the “One Man Crime Spree” sitting atop a ladder in the middle of a wrestling ring, dressed simply in a pair of jean shorts and a black tank top that leaves his muscular arms bare and a bemused look upon his face)

But you see at the last chapter where the others were arguing with Claudia Michaels about having to wrestle a ladder match, I was arguing for it to be a TLC match instead because I wanted it to be more of a level playing field.

(Reno smiles just a little bit more as he leans forward just a little bit forward on his perch)

Reno: You see in this kind of match,  you don’t win it as much as survive it and I had survived more than my fair share of these matches over the years, on my twenty second birthday I wrestled in a ladder match for the Omega Wrestling Entertainment Hazard championship and wound up taking an elevated power bomb so hard onto a ladder bridge that I had to have six surgical staples across the back of my head from the laceration.

And if you think that what I did to Christopher Sabertooth a couple of weeks ago was inhuman and there wasn’t even anything actually on the line other than pride, then I want you all to ask yourselves what am I going to fucking do now that there is something as major as a number one contendership up for grabs hm?

*THAT* is why I tried to argue with Claudia to make this match a TLC match…. To give all of *YOU* a chance against *ME*!
(Reno turns around on the ladder and the camera flips sides to follow him as he starts to move down the ladder, the bemused smile never leaving his face as he goes)

Reno: Christopher Sabertooth, now I’m not going to just say that you “got lucky” when you beat me… no, I’m man enough to admit that you beat me and congratulations, but at the same time I also want you to understand that the next time won’t be so easy because now that I know what you’re capable of, the next time you and I have that kind of “fun” in the ring that it won’t be an easy fight for you.

(He stops and then his bemused look takes on a much more sinister looking smile instead)

Reno: Oh wait!! We’re already there aren’t we, Christopher?

Do you really think that you can channel enough of Havok in order to beat back the fury of this walking weapon to ascend up a ladder like this one in order to take what is rightfully MINE?

I guess there is only one way that we will truly see but now we must go from the extreme that is Christopher Sabertooth to that of the “White Knight.

Yes Nobi, I’m talking about you kid.

(The sinister smile disappears and it becomes more thoughtful)

Reno: Now Nobi, I don’t hate you but while I do see a tremendous amount of potential in you, potential that has been held back not by your kind and respectful nature but because of your past with that two timing little shit snit called Hans Olsen. He rubbed a bit too much off on you for my liking and so at Violent Delights, I’m going to start showing you the right way of doing things… I’m going to teach you how to drag yourself out of Hans’ shadow into one of your own making.

Now you are right in that I may be great, but that greatness has come from years of busting my ass up and down the road, of fighting in national guard armories and major arenas, of taking bumps that would make stunt men cry and doctors weep for joy… I don’t see myself as being the end all, be all of wrestlers in this match but what I do see is that you may try to out think me and you may try to use your body to its fullest to keep me down-but it just won’t happen because you are talking to a man who had his neck broken during a match and he just kept on going until he won that very same match.

You want to prove yourself to me and Claudia that you belong here in Wrestleworld? How about you stop trying to do that and instead take that dedication and prove it your*SELF*, Nobi?

(Reno then starts climbing down again, stepping down on the ring itself before the places a hand on the ladder)

Reno: Now we come to you, Jordan Rattler. I am going to honestly admit to not knowing much about you but one of my former stablemates in Devon has said nothing but amazing things about you and if I have learned anything from working with Devon for what feels a lifetime is that he’s an incredible judge of talent.

Which means that you’re the second biggest threat to me winning this match behind Sabertooth.

I watched how you beat down all of the others in the other ladder match, Jordan, and I liked what I saw because I saw the same kind of fire in you that I saw in both Zell Hunter and Devon Slayton when I first encountered them back in OWE and they went onto become two of the toughest wrestlers around, but they also became two of my toughest opponents so I want you to know that during our match at Violent Delights that I won’t be taking you lightly at all and if anything, you might even get just as worse a beating from me as the one that I’m planning on giving to Sabertooth, so be prepared for it.

But now we come to the fifth and final person in this match which is you, Tristan. I know that you’ve come here to Wrestleworld to find redemption or something like that and the reason why, I could honestly care less because the time for that isn’t at this pay per view when you are facing across the ring at one of the most evolved sadists in professional wrestling!

So Tristan, at Violent Delights you should just stop thinking about whatever it is that you did in the past that made you start this little trip of redemption and start using it as a way to survive this match or you might find yourself with your head caved in by sheer accident and it won’t be my fault.

But now we come to the one person in this match who is just as much apart of it even though she’s not actually in it which is *YOU*, Claudia Michaels!

Instead of watching from your perch high above, Claudia, I want you to be ringside for this one. I want you to come down and be close enough that you can see the blood go flying when Rattler slams a ladder across the face of Sabertooth, I want you good and close so that you can hear the *EXACT* moment that Tristan screams out in pure anguish as Nobi destroys his back with a powerbomb across an abridged ladder…. And I want you to witness me climb up that ladder and claim my chance at your title because even with my respect for all of my opponents in this match of your’s, none of them can match the level of how hungry this lone wolf can be.

And you know that, don’t you Claudia?

You want us to tear each other apart, to beat the holy shit out of each other for your own sick and twisted amusement and in a dire hope that when the time comes that you can just swoop in and easily pick off the winner and keep your little title.

(Reno reaches up with his left hand and taps his left temple, a knowing smile on his face)

Reno: You can’t fool me, Claudia. Because *I* know better because *I* have used the same tactic in the past, in my younger...darker days and it is quite flattering that you pay homage to me in that manner.

But sadly, your little tactic isn’t going to work because at Violent Delights not only am I going to tear through four other men to claim my shot at your title, but I’m also going to do it with such style and viciousness that it’ll make Babayka piss his fucking pants!            

You see, while the rest of you seem to think that I “lost” my match against Christopher Sabertooth a couple of weeks ago, all it really did was wake up the weapon inside of me and the moment, the god *DAMN* moment that I grabbed his head and reminded his punk ass that I am a walking *WEAPON* was the very fucking moment that I felt that old Dumont blood start pumping once more and the more that he hit me, I felt less pain and more fucking JOY!!

(Reno starts shaking his arms out as he starts to pace back and forward in the ring before finally stopping at the ladder at which point the camera flips again to show us Dumont’s face, his eyes are dark with a look familiar to those who have seen his promos in the past...this is less the man and more the “Weapon” speaking)

Reno: The lot of you in this match with me will think that you can thrive on the chaos, the challenge that it will bring when you step into that ring with me...but you four, none of you understand. I'm not locked up in this ladder match here with you... You're locked up in here with me. A man who enjoys dishing out the chaos, a man who learned at the feet of the greatest death match wrestlers of all fucking time and was called his greatest student for his efforts!

My name is Reno F’N Dumont, I’m not just going to win this ladder match and claim the Wrestleworld American Dream championship for myself… because it won’t be some self professed “Last Real Wrestler” or “White Knight” or “American Patriot” or who else the fuck ever,

It’s going to be the only real Walking Weapon.

See you later, children, in the house of pain. Kill or be killed. Take me lightly and I’ll fucking cave your skull in and leave you motionless.

(The screen fades to black)
Back to top Go down

Down the Ladder of chaos (Violent Delights #1)
Page 1 of 1