Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Reno Dumont's "American Dream" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Reno Dumont's "American Dream" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Reno Dumont's "American Dream" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Reno Dumont's "American Dream" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Reno Dumont's "American Dream" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Reno Dumont's "American Dream" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Reno Dumont's "American Dream" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Reno Dumont's "American Dream" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Reno Dumont's "American Dream" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Reno Dumont's "American Dream"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devon Slayton
Clients
Devon Slayton

Reno Dumont's "American Dream" Empty
PostSubject: Reno Dumont's "American Dream"   Reno Dumont's "American Dream" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 10:01 am

(The camera feed starts up and we see the locker room of Reno Dumont with the "Walking Weapon" sitting on the room's couch with the contender's briefcase in his hands as he looks down at it, several impressive bruises, most notably the ones from the ladder enhanced Impaler from Christopher Sabertooth, evident on his chest... the Number One contender to the American Dream title looks...thoughtful, a knock however draws him from his thoughts)

Cassie: Jase... you there?

(Reno raises his head and blinks a couple of times as he looks over as sees his wife and younger son standing there in the doorway with their younger son, Freddie, in her arms as the trio walks in and Reno sets the briefcase aside to take his small family into his arms, little Freddie happily hugging his father’s sweaty and bruised neck)

Cassie: So proud of you, love…

Reno: I know…

(Reno then let go of his wife to take his younger son into his arms and hold him close, a slightly apologetic look on his face)

Reno: Sorry about you having to see that, kiddo.

Chris: Why daddy?? He was cheering louder than I was!

(Reno looked at his oldest son before looking at little Freddie who was simply beaming as he gave his father another hug which Reno returned for several moments before Cassie let out a slight chuckle)

Cassandra: As much as I would love to let this continue… you do have other guests love.

Reno: Really who?

(Cassandra walks over to the door to the room again and then ushers in two other very familiar figures into the room-none other than Zell Hunter and Chris Morton. The mustached PWN grappler walks up to Reno and shakes his hand with pride before taking little Freddie from his father as Morton walks into the room and slowly removes his sunglasses to look at his former tag team partner with a very serious expression)

Morton: Reno

Reno: Morton

(The two have a rather intense stare-down for a couple of more seconds before Morton finally spreads his arms wide with a shit eating grin on his face)

Morton: My *BOY*!!

(The two men share a powerful back slapping brotherly hug, with Morton’s claps on Dumont’s abused back being rather evident from the looks on the “younger” man’s face)

Reno: How did you two find out about this and where’s Devon?

Zell: Dev’s overseas working on a NOW tour with his new lady love and Cassie let us know.

(Reno looked over at his wife who simply gave him a proud smile on her face before he turned back to look at his two oldest and dearest friends… and fellow cohorts in mayhem)

Morton: So this Sabertooth kid really called us the [does air quotes] “old guard”? What the fuck??

Zell: I know, I mean I qualify for that kind of title but you and Reno are young enough…

Morton: Hey now, I was one of the first three students Marcus ever taught, so the phrase “young” does not fully apply to me.

Zell:...fair enough. But anyway, how does it feel winning your first major match since coming out of retirement, Jason?

(Reno’s expression changed to a slightly blank one as he turned to look at the briefcase before reaching up and slowly rubbing the back of his neck and he is like this for several long seconds, the world tuning out behind him as his vision narrows until he can only see the briefcase and see, hear nothing else until suddenly like the sound of a rushing river hitting a deaf man’s ears for the first time, his wife’s voice suddenly hits him with)

Cassandra: Jason, what’s wrong?

Reno: [faintly mutters]

Morton: Um, my good brother… can you repeat that?

Reno: ….goofed.

(Chris and Zell look at each other and then Cassandra before they slowly turn to look at Reno who in turn slowly turns to look at the three of them, plus the two kids, in a manner that makes little Freddie let out a small cry of happiness)

Reno: She done *GOOFED*!

Cassandra: Um, who honey? Me or…

Reno: [rubbing his jaw thoughtfully as a wicked smile crosses his face] Claudia Michaels. The “Queen of the HiVe”...mother of Sweet Roxy? She did it, she freaking finished what Christopher Sabertooth did and I owe him a huge thank you for it!

Zell: Can you explain things any better, Jason?

(Reno walks over and gently places his hands on both shoulders of the last FWA World Heavyweight champion and looks deeply into his eyes, a certain manic energy that has never been seen before in all previous Wrestleworld promos of Reno is highly evident)

Reno: She wanted to have who she considered to be the best person come after her American Dream championship, she mocked and insulted all of us and then threw us all into a massive bloodbath in attempts to not only have a top contender but also turn right around and turn that same top contender into a pile of so much fucking hamburger.

During the match, after Sabertooth put me through that extremely painful moment with the stomping of the ladder into me and through the table… I kind of laid there for a few moments and realized that he was *RIGHT*, I had become the very thing that I kept saying that I wasn’t...I had become too comfortable with living off of my former legacy.

It was that very *THOUGHT* that made me shove all of that fucking debris off of me and fight even harder for the rest of the match and when I met him at the top of the ladder, I gave Christopher Sabertooth a proper Reno Dumont “thank you” by sending him crashing into the dirt… but the real “key” to it all was the moment that Claudia came out and hit that kick on me, thinking that she had it all in the bag…

(The smile on Reno’s face gets even larger)

Reno: Sabertooth’s move was a wake up call, but Claudia’s was something worse for *HER*... it was that one shot of adrenaline that I needed to reawaken the corpse that was Reno f’N *DUMONT*!!

(Cassandra and the two men look at each other and then slowly, surely...a rather wicked smile crosses the Canadian-Korean woman’s face as she turns to look at her husband)

Cassandra: Does this mean?

(Reno’s smile turns rather wicked as his right arm lashes out and quickly wraps around her waist, pulling her into a very deep and passionate kiss which makes her swoon slightly as she returns it… almost like this in a very long time and when the kiss finally breaks, she has a rather wickedly coy smile on her face as she drags a finger across his right cheek)

Reno: That’s right baby, I’m *BACK*!

(Reno’s smile becomes even more wicked as he turns to look at the briefcase, as does Cassandra)

Reno:....and I have a *DREAM*.

(The screen fades to black)
Back to top Go down

Reno Dumont's "American Dream"
Page 1 of 1