Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Final Words of the Ronini (Drake and Jones Games) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Final Words of the Ronini (Drake and Jones Games) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Final Words of the Ronini (Drake and Jones Games) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Final Words of the Ronini (Drake and Jones Games) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Final Words of the Ronini (Drake and Jones Games) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Final Words of the Ronini (Drake and Jones Games) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Final Words of the Ronini (Drake and Jones Games) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Final Words of the Ronini (Drake and Jones Games) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Final Words of the Ronini (Drake and Jones Games) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Final Words of the Ronini (Drake and Jones Games)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devon Slayton
Clients
Devon Slayton

Final Words of the Ronini (Drake and Jones Games) Empty
PostSubject: Final Words of the Ronini (Drake and Jones Games)   Final Words of the Ronini (Drake and Jones Games) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 11:18 pm

(The camera once again shows us the empty Cow Palace, namely a spot where a sign reads “Gorilla Position” as the camera slowly starts to slide downwards and we see none other than Reno Dumont sitting in a chair, facing the camera, a slightly bemused look on his face)

Reno:
First off for the record, Stephanie, I’m not related in any way to Celes Dumont or her brother Angelus. The fact that she and I share a surname is a complete and utter random quirk of fate, nothing else.

But….”greedy”?

He shifts in his seat just a little bit as he crosses his arms over his broad chest.

Reno:
Since when is it greedy to set yourself to higher standards or to strive to do the impossible… how is that being greedy?

I guess you could consider it “greedy” if you lack the will for such a task, Stephanie. But for me, it’s just one more goal that I have set before myself and it is also a goal that I quite honestly believe in because this is what Nobi and I have been striving for since he and I first started working out together after I approached him to be his partner for the Drake and Jones games… to earn the right to face off against those two jokers and become the Campeonatos de Parejas that this company needs and be proud of.

That is not to say that I don’t have the confidence that if it was any OTHER partner that you have had or could’ve had from your dear friend Leah to even that sicking little troll from EWC in Xavier Reid who stole your title...even the kid Jacob Striker or your Wild Boys...anyone *BUT* Violet, you might have had a serious chance at winning this tournament.

But let’s face facts here, the opening few minutes of the match that we all were apart of in the last chapter was a bit of a feeling out for me because Arata wrestles just like the Old Man in the Reaver… hell to be honest for a few moments there I honestly thought that I was wrestling him because he’s that good.

But once the match got going good and proper, I could see the openings in his style and showed Nobi how to take advantage of them and that’s when we all had some good fun during that match… to bad your new gal pal in Claudia Michaels had to ruin it all for us by moving up my timetable.

Reno then uncrosses his arms as he stands up, stretching a little bit as he does.

Reno:
Claudia recently asked me what was it that brought me out of retirement and here to Wrestleworld and I really didn’t get a chance to answer her, but I’ll do that here with you instead.

It wasn’t “greed” that brought me back to wrestling, Stephanie… it was you.

Well you and the rest of this current crop of wrestlers that have emerged, so very talented and so very hungry as you all want to rend the fat juicy meat off of the bones of those who came before you in an attempt to prove that you are all better than us.

I watched that hunger and in turn that made *ME* hungry again and so when the offer came my way...I took it. My wife and our children supported me in this because they understood that the kind of apex predator that I am needs to remind the lesser predators of the pecking chain which will indeed happen at the pay per view because Stephanie Matsuda...you might be a fine predator and all that, but you are no where near being the level that I *AM*.

You and your little friend in Claudia need to stop assuming shit about me because you are both about to be very “WOKE” and in some serious shit because at Violent Ends before I tear that American Dream championship from the cold dead fingers of Robbie V’s wife, Nobi and I are going to show you and Violet just what it means to be defeated by the two biggest wild cards in professional wrestling.

He walks towards the camera and spreads his arms out, motioning to himself as he smiles.

Reno:
When you are standing across the ring from me, Stephanie, and you suddenly get that feeling of intense dread that I know that you’ll be getting… I want you to understand that will be a feeling that you need to embrace...to cherish...to hold close and tight to you!!

Because at Violent Ends, you’re going to be in the presence of a true professional and in the end there will not be a singular goddamned thing that you can do about it.

So you’d better make peace with it right now, because soon it will be too late.

(The screen fades to black as Reno leaves the camera’s vew)
Back to top Go down

Final Words of the Ronini (Drake and Jones Games)
Page 1 of 1