Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Drake & Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Drake & Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Drake & Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Drake & Jones I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Drake & Jones I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Drake & Jones I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Drake & Jones I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Drake & Jones I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Drake & Jones I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Drake & Jones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

Drake & Jones Empty
PostSubject: Drake & Jones   Drake & Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2019 7:53 pm

General Information.
Team Name: Drake & Jones
Team Members: Drake Jaeger and Tiberius Jones
Combined Weight: 434 Pounds
Hometown (Optional; if from the same place): Mexico
Pic Bases: Kenny Omega (Drake Jaeger), Xavier Woods (Tiberius Jones)

Gimmick Information.
Team's Motivation: To be Architects and teach everyone about the wonders of lucha libre.
Reason for Teaming: 

Alignment: Heel

Entrance Information.
Entrance Theme: 

Moveset Information.
Signature Moves (5-10)
1. The Miniature Rose Bomb (Drake picks up an opponent in a powerbomb position. Tiberius then pulls the opponent down into a modified Backcracker/Powerbomb combination. Tiberius then uses his feet to push the opponent back up into a powerbomb position and Drake uses the momentum to hit a highspeed release Powerbomb on the opponent as Tiberius rolls out of the way.)
2. Special Beam Cannon (Drake puts an opponent in a Full-Nelson Hold on the outside, followed by Tiberius hitting a corkscrew suicide dive into both the opponent and Drake.)
3. Border Patrol (Drake and Tiberius grab each side under the arms of an opponent and together hit a big modified Throwing Crucifix Powerbomb.)
4. Country to Country (Drake and Tiberius hit simultaneous Coast To Coasts on one opponent from different sides of the ring.)
5. Drake sets up an opponent for one of his "Rock the Dragon" Dragon Suplexes, preceded by Tiberius hitting the same opponent with a "Kamehameha Wave" Double Palm Thrust to the opponent's chest before Drake hits the suplex.

Finishers (2-3)
1. Evangelion Lock (Drake locks in a Crucifix Neck-Crank on the opponent while Tiberius locks in a Figure-Four Leg Lock on the same opponent.)
2. Killshot (Drake picks up the opponent in an Electric Chair position. Tiberius jumps to the top rope from the apron and hits his "Headhunter" maneuver to the back of the opponent's skull, followed by Drake immediately driving the opponent down into the canvas with an Electric Chair Driver.)

Ultimate Finisher (1 Max)

1. Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru (Tiberius picks up an opponent for a Back-to-Back Double Underhook Piledriver. Drake then grabs the same opponent behind Tiberius, and they simultaneously hit a Back-to-Back Double Underhook Piledriver and Sit-out Reverse Piledriver on the opponent.
Back to top Go down

Drake & Jones
Page 1 of 1