Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
El Drake Jaeger I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
El Drake Jaeger I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
El Drake Jaeger I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
El Drake Jaeger I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
El Drake Jaeger I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
El Drake Jaeger I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
El Drake Jaeger I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
El Drake Jaeger I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
El Drake Jaeger I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

El Drake Jaeger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

El Drake Jaeger Empty
PostSubject: El Drake Jaeger   El Drake Jaeger I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 5:10 am

El Drake Jaeger Tf-teqPJU2I5Xv4wOJxz8H7znICD0Px9gL8U67VwlAyBB_yaMG7zdJxPBZSBJ92cqlz7CAjhczDFzRRXQgUnkLbwHfhACrNnduGKwKg-oTGSs9vryvKDEkL_En3HMzjHdBxefyij

Ring Name: El Drake Jaeger
Nicknames: “The Pride of Mexico”, “El Jefe”, “The Beyonce of Lucha Libre”
Hometown: Truth or Consequences, New MEXICO 

El Drake Jaeger 4ok29S05JYyBB-WZ9fVdRK3WLIZZ3aW3O2TcZUZtM1viy_KqIGTImYDLH122ePGyua3wgoiMoUMOaiZO9IK-l_6Bvr-AZAS3swqsedSFURPeDSixNAeGk7N-3WOzY09v5u3vfJ-c

Pic Base: Kenny Omega
Height: 6’0’’
Weight: 229 Pounds
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: Drake only wears black boots, black tights, black shirts, black - you get the point. However, as of late he has been seen sporting a new black poncho.

El Drake Jaeger KGo8097-d-zMj71JV44F6hCPDBAbYBZBhKTx6mkM9FR9Pcufqx75nwKP1EXnp9tbtM3IfDRLVFmJBE-3r8PX155a3lu3ibkJoFsHWJ2dMExVngRnlTiTvdhY70Zpr8KUHLHt_nWQ

Alignment: Heel
Tendency to Cheat: Often
Gimmick Description: Since being invited along with his best friend, Tiberius Jones, to come to Wrestleworld as the first Architects of the Campeonatos de Parejas, Drake Jaeger has decided to adapt to his new role as he considers himself a “method actor” of sorts. This situation is certainly no exception as Drake - despite a very limited knowledge in Spanish and Mexican culture - has decided to proclaim that he is now the very embodiment of lucha libre wrestling. And while such a proclamation is enough, Drake unfortunately does not know any boundaries whatsoever as he does everything he can to keep up the charade and even mock lucha libre, the wrestlers who compete with it, and all of Mexico itself.
Motivations: To make sure literally nobody becomes the first ever Campeonatos de Parejas along with his partner, Tiberius Jones.

El Drake Jaeger N62yIFHa5Hl4N7VajyQElBPTk9wB-v7vU6Iz5UUrIBA2Qu9M_lkGFbiRPoi4iFYxuYQHCOqNBS2HzzUGMBlGaEpUwC_S-51IhmmOdF7bolbpUxr8JnQtjYhw87Y3JoY1eogZPUjO

Entrance Theme: “Morir Jaeger” by contRoVersy
Entrance Description (optional): Sometimes comes out with a personal mariachi band to play his theme.
Wrestling Style: Lucha Libre
Favorite Match Type(s): Lucha Libre Match
Favorite Weapon(s): Maracas

El Drake Jaeger -DjsoMr4al8rTBhOkg1uck8eZfJv-CFRkO2YX8dpUWMo9ndxjGM-KfhrhaIhqObBIEZVuspch0Kn70NcfJWS0XM2lijYfXWFBWlhjxQ2wkAD8u1w-y3CeUCwP1gJx709Dtr9_zzT

Signature Moves:
Hermosa Rosa Voladora Ataque (Suicide Somersault Senton)
Martillo Perforador Giga (BRAINBUSTAAAAAAAHHHHH)
Capítulo Negro (Sit-out Tombstone)
Golgo 13 (Drake hits 13 consecutive Running Corner Dropkicks; however, he never makes it to 13 as he gets worn out, hates the crowd counting each one, and considers 13 to be an unlucky number)
Gae Bolg (Spear)
Destello Final (Flashing elbow)
Rock Las Continuar (3 consecutive Dragon Suplexes)
Sonrisa Bomba (Alabama Slam transitioned into a modified Liger Bomb)
Buena Suerta (Suicide Dive)
Erupción Solar (Rake to the eyes)
Yamcha'd (Drake immediately superkicks the opponent after the match starts)
Masenko Picar (Drake chops the opponent by first placing both hands above his head with his palms facing the target and one hand in front of the other with his fingers going in opposite directions)
Dominador Letal Eliminador/DLE (Inverted front powerslam onto a knee)

Finishers:
Diablo Trigger (Bicycle Knee Strike)
Dragon Continuar (Flying Headbutt)

Additional Notes about the Character. (optional)
Back to top Go down

El Drake Jaeger
Page 1 of 1